What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relentless

Veteran
trust me, the rest of the U.S. has to deal with the OD crops comin from cali too.. It hurts us as well..
Althought it is all in the buyer.. I always get at least 4600 an elbow, regardless of strain.. They dont care if its cookies or not... dank is dank on the east coast.. not too many conniseurs out here..

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Dear whoeverreadsthis,

Dear whoeverreadsthis,

A buddy of mine came down from the PNW and had some pretty loud packs, he told me he was getting 400-600 a qp (that's 1600-2400 lb), and the ones who paid 600 complained it was too "spendy". Fuckin cheapos, that word doesn't even make it down here. I have always been quality over quantity, but I'm only one voice in a much larger market. Somewhere along the line, (and probably some todo with the shitty economy) people started wanting more for less. This made people water down strains creating mediocre hybrids that simply produce.

+Someone said it a few pages back that there should be a shelf above the top shelf for low yielding power house strains like GSC and long flowering sativas, that ultimately take more time, space, and energy. I'm in agreement and if I got 5 for my GSC I'd still run it, but even at 36 the numbers aren't worth it.

For example:
If I run 16 big (GSC) I'd be lucky to get 1 at 3600...now go with a heavy producing strain and you can easily get 2 and even if you sell them dirt cheap at 20-22 and you're still netting more than the GSC. Also GSC isn't hard to grow, but it's definitely no easy plant either. You need to keep an eye on it where as a plant like blue dream you can basically spit on and it will grow.

As with most commodities though it comes down to the consumer and most of us checking this thread or site aren't the average growers/smokers. We know our shit (for the most part) and it creates a bias that's like the psychological conundrum known as reality depressiveness. Basically ignorance is bliss and knowing too much can be detrimental because you see what's wrong with the bigger picture. Well I see what's wrong. People have no idea what is worth what and sorry but the HT mag isn't going to inform you like my people who've been doing this as long as they can remember. WE* run the industry, we* being smokers, growers, farmhands, even commenters on this thread, ect. We have a voice so use it with intelligence. I'm talking to all of you; my friends included. Let's stop talking about lowball prices and start talking about why it's worth it to spend more on superior product. I only have one life as far as I know and during that time I want the best life has to offer, not whatever is cheapest that I can accumulate more of.

Love,
Unknown.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
day 49
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
great post UP!
nice nuggage W

i grow so i have an unending supply of herb grown to my standards,everyone else is just along for the ride...i just happen to produce greatly in excess of what i can smoke is all...

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
+Someone said it a few pages back that there should be a shelf above the top shelf for low yielding power house strains like GSC and long flowering sativas, that ultimately take more time, space, and energy.

Let's stop talking about lowball prices and start talking about why it's worth it to spend more on superior product. I only have one life as far as I know and during that time I want the best life has to offer, not whatever is cheapest that I can accumulate more of.

Love,
Unknown.

no shit huh

small batch liquor is for sure a lot more expensive than large scale operations products. This only makes perfect sense and maybe that is why it doesn't work today. People are living in the Walmart society where they want shit products for cheap prices.

Shame though, I hate Walmart and shitty weed. I guess at some point GSC will probably fall into the headstash realm and only a few will grow a few of her.

People watch Honey Boo Boo, that is all the proof we need taht Umerica is watered down and becoming The United Stores of Walmart

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I think part of the reason is people saying its cookies when its not. I went to 3 clubs in sac, all had girl scout cookies, but none had girl scout cookies, ya dig? Bunch of mislabeled bullshit.

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Around $1100-1200+ per QP is the average I see. $600 is pretty low imo and i wouldnt bust my ass like I do for my grow if I was only banking that much. That shit doesnt cover the bills in most places.

Last edited:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Discussion of sales and prices are against the TOU...

clean it up before a MOD closes the thread....

dank.Frank

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
K. Just don't want the thread closed. No offense intended.

UP - your post great - those chiming in "I get xxxx for mine" is what I was referencing...

dank.Frank

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
damn deez awesome looking nugs! love that foxtail action...cant wait to see it dried. and philthy too showing how the high grade ick mag growers do it!! love how most of the folks in here like lump, norcal, up, abja all growing that "LOUD PACK" like UP said some of the best growers in the country are on this site, people who mass produce shit quality can take a hike!
picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts