back to the basics, so tempting on the wallets

G S C clones
Trays in 1.5 Rockwool
Healty Disease Free
Minimum orders 4-10 for $20 each

Call *** *** ****

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
craigslist and budtr@d3r are a ripper/thief/scam artist's best friends these days....i would be cautious, there have been some very bad experiences on there. you also gotta wonder..people selling 100 dollar batches of clones on the internet are probably small timers and worker bees trying to make a few extra bucks...

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
craigslist and budtr@d3r are a ripper/thief/scam artist's best friends these days....i would be cautious, there have been some very bad experiences on there. you also gotta wonder..people selling 100 dollar batches of clones on the internet are probably small timers and worker bees trying to make a few extra bucks...

EXACTLY! I had a friend buy a TON of clones from CL(after being warned by me and numerous others not to)he ended up with over half being male clones. Talk about getting shit on!

P

popdog

GSC hightimes centerfold

GSC hightimes centerfold

Anybody see the centerfold in the newest Hightimes? It is a pic of a pile of fresh GSC. Looks to me exactly like the "Forum" cut. No purple, but dense and sparkly sparse nugs. The description says: Durban poison x og kush x cherry kush, if I remember correctly, I saw it at a friends and don't have it in front of me right now.
Any Cali folks want to say what cherry kush is? I am guessing cherry pie x og? As if we weren't confused enough already.

PNW_grown

Veteran
Ya, well, if what we have been told is true, then HT is wrong... AGAIN. But what's new. Their editing dept. sucks, and a 5th grade english student would probably write more interesting articles.

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
high times is always full of shit..that magazine is more aimed at young teens who still have not got their dick wet yet. I pickup a weed mag I want it to be just that....weed..not a bunch of hollywood articles and dumb bitches posing with bongs

d3cryption

Veteran
high times is always full of shit..that magazine is more aimed at young teens who still have not got their dick wet yet. I pickup a weed mag I want it to be just that....weed..not a bunch of hollywood articles and dumb bitches posing with bongs

i could go without the hollywood articles.... but ummmm..... the bitches with bongs can stay :D

tumblr_m4vvprA51j1r4gouco1_400.gif

I know theres plenty of mislabeling going on
with strains like this especially but I hear most cp cuts are legit nowadays but i do know
cherry kush is a separate strain to CP , its purple afghan x og kush poss by british hempire i believe

just look at all the pictures online of cherry kush, none of it resembles cp in the slightest imo

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
the name game is so diluted im sure there are shit tons of different cherry kush. The term kush could be tagged with thousands of parents, as well as the dozens of different cherry strains. The name 'cherry kush' is so obvious/easy there has to be several strains with that name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts