Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Pregnant ass gsc.....

picture.php

malawi is the daddy. She was cheatin to tho, cuz she also pregnant by golden tiger.

theJointedOne

Veteran
endur and Getmo- not to knock your work, but imho those are not gsc. The gsc outside looks exactly like phillthys pics. A beautiful dark purple black orange and green thing going on and lots of branches, covered in rock hard nugs that are full of swollen purple calyx's.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
So since this one isnt purple its not cookies huh?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I think I gave it a lil too much nitrogen early flower, but it looks like cookies ta me.

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
See think you dudes are gettin it figured...sounds like this low yield was exactly as i thought..not much veg/quick flip/ more numbers. 2-4oz per with a couple month veg will fit my regimen just dandy... think i need to throw em under a MH veg soon tho to get some good stack this last month.

I just don't see the numbers in comparison to a known producer

Grape Stomper, known to hit 1.75 GpW

1750 > 675, hell even if you got 1000 GpW off GSC it wouldn't compare to a lot of strains in production

plants are a lot like everything, diverse. You gotta love what ya love, no matter what. It can be a love/hate relationship, which I'm sure many a man are in with GSC, but whateva

M

MegaHermie

New video from jigga and berners crew from the bay area.. I guess this is one of the guys that was involved in the GSC project a few years back.. Dude's like a serious artist or some shit too I guess, I can't understand everything he says though..

[YOUTUBEIF]FF0UG8qAovo[/YOUTUBEIF]

true grit

Veteran
I just don't see the numbers in comparison to a known producer

Grape Stomper, known to hit 1.75 GpW

1750 > 675, hell even if you got 1000 GpW off GSC it wouldn't compare to a lot of strains in production

plants are a lot like everything, diverse. You gotta love what ya love, no matter what. It can be a love/hate relationship, which I'm sure many a man are in with GSC, but whateva

Lol, where has anyone said producer? Folks sure seem to get touchy when it comes yield convo and this lady. Like i was saying to U.P., some don't mind some extra veg and those numbers mean still hittin weight per light is possible...thats assuming shes dank smoke and worth it like OG's are.

PNW_grown

Veteran
Pretty sure you posted the wrong video... the one posted has some drugged out hippy with his lousy fingerpaintings... haha, holy crap, watch, this guy is nuts...

Endur- that plant looks like it's gonna produce a decent amount... ehhh?

M

MegaHermie

nah supposedly that's the guy, I think he mumbles something about the cookies about 3/4 of the way through..

haha ive seen that video posted by several glassblowers on their pages
havent bothered to watch it til now shit is pretty hilarious lol
guy is trippin
that was a joke right haha?

hammalamma

Veteran
New video from jigga and berners crew from the bay area.. I guess this is one of the guys that was involved in the GSC project a few years back.. Dude's like a serious artist or some shit too I guess, I can't understand everything he says though..

[YOUTUBEIF]FF0UG8qAovo[/YOUTUBEIF]

Dude, you owe me 6 minutes of my life back. Worst video and painting I have ever seen.

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
"far out space ships, banana, sparkles, cupcake"

"what about this doesnt make you believe this actually happened like this, that the dinosaurs came from this dudes space ship and it looked like that"

"sparkle effect"

M

MegaHermie

Word is that dude rhole, is the dude with the original f1durb and is the head of the warlock breeding crew from Oakland. Also the dude that taught jigga. Anyone ever heard of that crew? I guess he's got some bad ass new projects he's working on that are non cookie related but share the f1durb parent.

And ganj is right on with the glassblower relation, I guess he's super into collecting high end glass and art in general. I heard he rolls with some glassblowers from the bay. Who knows, he's gotta be on some next level cookies or somethin man.

Mia

You can't be serious.
The warlock breeding crew?
Dinosaurs on spaceships?
Shit is getting really real right about now.

Norkali

New video from jigga and berners crew from the bay area..

lol, who's jigga? Oh, as in Jay-Z? Nevermind.....:biglaugh:

Word is that dude rhole, is the dude with the original f1durb and is the head of the warlock breeding crew from Oakland. Also the dude that taught jigga. Anyone ever heard of that crew? I guess he's got some bad ass new projects he's working on that are non cookie related but share the f1durb parent.

And ganj is right on with the glassblower relation, I guess he's super into collecting high end glass and art in general. I heard he rolls with some glassblowers from the bay. Who knows, he's gotta be on some next level cookies or somethin man.

biglaugh.gif
biglaugh.gif
biglaugh.gif
biglaugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.