Veteran
damn phill u have some of tha best lookin plants around mang killer job

Last edited:

Lifer

Veteran
Legit check on isle 3.

vxHVY.jpg

RebelGrow

megayields there are tons of places that are great to eat in salt lake city. try pagos or red iguana to start with. takashi is a damn good sushi place too.

NorCal

Veteran
Where is 5a5 (yes I do not know) sounds like a good spot to celebrate my outdoor harvest with my gro-bro?

Where is 5a5 (yes I do not know) sounds like a good spot to celebrate my outdoor harvest with my gro-bro?

It's in the financial district. The address should be In krunchs link.

Tried to go yesterday with dr.dank but it was Sunday and they closed early. Kinda hard to find real good steakhouses past 10:00 on a Sunday.

If I had to pick a bomb place to celebrate/impress a girl with no regards to budget I'd go to Gary dankos. www.garydanko.com That place is ridiculously good. I wanted to go last night but they were fully committed and I was sporting shorts. It's about a solid 2-3 hour dinner but it's the best meal I've ever had.

It's a pretty fancy place considered by many to be the best restaurant hands down in SF. And one of the best in the nation. Reservations are taken 2 months in advance and they're usually booked about a month in advance. Gary danko is the shit if your into caviar and cheese sorts of places. The filet there is one of the best I've ever had and the portions are actually pretty big.

I personally don't like heavily marbled meats just because I like my cuts to be leaner. I've had the wagyu years ago @ Alan wongs
Honolulu and it just wasn't my preference. Way too fatty for me and hit me for over $300. It's one of those things that's nice to say you've tried but I wouldn't order it again.

Besides that I'm kinda sketch on any meats coming from japan After the whole tsunami/nuclear disaster. There was just way too much cattle that was found with radiation after the whole thing. I love sushi also but after that I've been kinda sketch on the fish now too.

I say we have an icmag cup SF with a Gary danko pitstop, shit would be real interesting With a bunch of stoners taking over the fanciest restaurant in the city LOL that'd be awesome :headbange:

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
It's in the financial district. The address should be In krunchs link.

Tried to go yesterday with dr.dank but it was Sunday and they closed early. Kinda hard to find real good steakhouses past 10:00 on a Sunday.

If I had to pick a bomb place to celebrate/impress a girl with no regards to budget I'd go to Gary dankos. www.garydanko.com That place is ridiculously good. I wanted to go last night but they were fully committed and I was sporting shorts. It's about a solid 2-3 hour dinner but it's the best meal I've ever had.

It's a pretty fancy place considered by many to be the best restaurant hands down in SF. And one of the best in the nation. Reservations are taken 2 months in advance and they're usually booked about a month in advance. Gary danko is the shit if your into caviar and cheese sorts of places. The filet there is one of the best I've ever had and the portions are actually pretty big.

I personally don't like heavily marbled meats just because I like my cuts to be leaner. I've had the wagyu years ago @ Alan wongs
Honolulu and it just wasn't my preference. Way too fatty for me and hit me for over $300. It's one of those things that's nice to say you've tried but I wouldn't order it again.

Besides that I'm kinda sketch on any meats coming from japan After the whole tsunami/nuclear disaster. There was just way too much cattle that was found with radiation after the whole thing. I love sushi also but after that I've been kinda sketch on the fish now too.

I say we have an icmag cup SF with a Gary danko pitstop, shit would be real interesting With a bunch of stoners taking over the fanciest restaurant in the city LOL that'd be awesome :headbange:

Im down!!!

We should just rent it out for the night....

Gary Danko's is bomb, but i feel like it takes to fucking long to eat....

NorCal

Veteran
Eh not really.
If youre looking for legit cookies in SF go to Love Shack in the mission.
LOL have you been to the green door? If you have i dont see how you can say this....They're one of the original clubs besides the hemp center to carry the GSC. They pretty much specialize in that strain.

OrganicBuds

Veteran
I am down for a good steak! Outdoor cookies should be finishing soon, then we could all get blazed and chew on some cow.

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
I want something of scale next to it

Put a big shot measuring glass next to a bud please

Are gsc fan leaves small?

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im down!!!

We should just rent it out for the night....

Gary Danko's is bomb, but i feel like it takes to fucking long to eat....

I'd be down for that as well...I worked for a private equity firm at 101 Cali in a previous life......but I worked such long hours and had a 2 hour commute I never had a chance to enjoy the great restaurants right in that area......Lets have a IC dinner party that would be awesome!

NorCal

Veteran
Bwahah The negative reppers are alive and strong in this thread!!!

I'm totally down for that too we'd have to be on really good behavior though. Only problem is whoever commits has to be serious. They may charge you for every person who flakes if it's supposed to be a bigger party than it actually is...

GanjaRebelSeeds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
GSC's are stacking up nice. Pollinated a few branches with a few different males. I'm thinking done in 2 weeks tops. I'll snap some pics in the next few days.

headimonster

just so you know, you understand wrong

nothing has infinite potential

genetics are a pretty concrete thing, like carved in stone

just the node spacing and bud structure alone are a clear sign that it is not as you imagine

it is hard to get everything in a strain. GSC has everything but yield, that simple

genetics can mutate

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
headimonster- Official troll of the week!
Shut the fuck up n get the fuck outa here. you aint said shit but misinformation. your posts are garbage and false information. In my opinion people should be banned for saying the stupid shit you dun said.

I honestly think any herb can yield around the same amount, it just matters how you feed her, and how dialed she is....

Thats really what you think? You obviously aint been growin for very long. Just ta putchou up on game... Your wrong.

veg her longer....sour streches 3x which obviously you can turn that into colas with the right knowledge....

i just dont buy it...the strain hasnt been out that long for people to really know the potential....silver haze and blue dream are both beginner strains,,and thus been out for YEEARS --Id assume on a general bias you would get the "good" yields... where-as are we saying Good Yields as Easy yielder? or good yields as just good yields....in my opinion any strain can yield....given veg time, nutes, environment....

sure it may not "add up" (the veg time) with your "commercial" crops....but as far as crop yield....not yearly yield...

hope you understand what im saying

YOU AINT SAYIN SHIT. Ya wrong!!!! Yield is yield! It yield or it dont.... IT DONT!

I understand u jus tryna be part of the party but you aint got nothin ta offer to this thread. instead uh tryna edumuhcate uh mothafucka why dontchou jus LISTEN. u might learn somethin.

edit: my bad... its genetic... I jus mutated my foot in ya ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts