What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

headimonster

headimonster- Official troll of the week!
Shut the fuck up n get the fuck outa here. you aint said shit but misinformation. your posts are garbage and false information. In my opinion people should be banned for saying the stupid shit you dun said.

Thats really what you think? You obviously aint been growin for very long. Just ta putchou up on game... Your wrong.

YOU AINT SAYIN SHIT. Ya wrong!!!! Yield is yield! It yield or it dont.... IT DONT!

I understand u jus tryna be part of the party but you aint got nothin ta offer to this thread. instead uh tryna edumuhcate uh mothafucka why dontchou jus LISTEN. u might learn somethin.

edit: my bad... its genetic... I jus mutated my foot in ya ass.

wow dude, dont be so negative - i was jsut opening a debate to what we call as "yield" - ...i obviously understand yield is yield...a super sativa isnt gonna yield as a nice sat/indi hybrid... in a clone variety from a set date to a finished date. i get that - obviously. but with what we can do nowadays i was just opening a debate like veg her forever and youll yield lol...obviously its not gonna be lucrative, but you could hypothetically YIELD off of her...do you know what im saying???

i just dont think we have enough evidence on it...

i clearly stated i never grew it so i dunno?! but like remember how lanky and small OG used to be? i just feel like in a few years people will KIILL it with GSC once we all dial her in...or maybe shell be lanky and small nuggies but super supreme? i dunnooo??

ive been growin for awhile , plants 15 ft by 15 ft....i dont need to prove anything to you or anyone, i was just asking about her? no need to get so angry, smoke some GSC
smile.gif
or something.

like has anyone paclobutrazol'd her (i dont recommend it), but just to see? u kno? thats all i was sayin, no need to get so agro.

i apologise to anyone and everyone, im not a "troll" lol - for all those pix, they look aaamazing, great job to all those posted.

ill steer clear of trying to "differ" from the pack, :thank you:

props to all you who dealt with my BS:biggrin:

true grit

Veteran
I feel ya. after a lil time bet there will be some folks getting a decent yield off her. Not discrediting anyones grow skills, but where theres a will theres a way and its gonna take some lengthy veg and trial and error.

skydoh

Thanks Prop, you nor cal dudez are growing monsters up there...bushing her out and SCROGn is the plan. I think the barebulbs batwings should work a lil better. Im also gunna rock her in a SIP buckets...im getting hydro growth rate in ny Organic mix with just tap water.

skydoh

Thanks Prop, you nor cal dudez are growing monsters up there...bushing her out and SCROGn is the plan. I think the barebulbs batwings should work a lil better. Im also gunna rock her in SIP buckets...im getting hydro growth rate in ny Organic mix with just tap water.

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
I vegged over a month, went 16 a light, and STILL barely hit more than a pound per light. I don't care how great it is or how high it gets me; lucratively and space wise it isn't worth it to me at this time, but that's just my opinion. I'll still run her, but doubt I'll run a whole room unless I have a warehouse type situation going. For those clinging on to hope that they just need to try some new style, nutes, (PGRs?!), well there has been multiple methods employed, and all have resulted in basically the same way. The amount of time and space it takes to veg compared to the way it stretches and flowers are in stark contrast to what most want in their garden; no matter how much you might think you want her. I mean I love and appreciate her, but she's kinda like that hot girl that's fun to look at, but just doesn't put out...back to the sluts.

headimonster

I vegged over a month, went 16 a light, and STILL barely hit more than a pound per light. I don't care how great it is or how high it gets me; lucratively and space wise it isn't worth it to me at this time, but that's just my opinion. I'll still run her, but doubt I'll run a whole room unless I have a warehouse type situation going. For those clinging on to hope that they just need to try some new style, nutes, (PGRs?!), well there has been multiple methods employed, and all have resulted in basically the same way. The amount of time and space it takes to veg compared to the way it stretches and flowers are in stark contrast to what most want in their garden; no matter how much you might think you want her. I mean I love and appreciate her, but she's kinda like that hot girl that's fun to look at, but just doesn't put out...back to the sluts.

lol " I mean I love and appreciate her, but she's kinda like that hot girl that's fun to look at, but just doesn't put out...back to the sluts." === CLASSIC!
right on - thnks for the great answer - "again" -

you are quite some gardener....those pix are amazing....

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
i have a tray of OG kush and GSC that i just flipped....2 weeks into veg i hit them with Bushload the new PGR from GH....it definately helped decrease node space and stretch...i only hit them ONCE and have stopped...but this is easily one of my densest trays yet. so will be interesting to see the yield. also did 16 per light instead of 9. running a side by side with a tray of 25 GSC with no PGRs...they are in a coco chow mix and im gonna use basic HG coco + fox farms beastie bloomz + bloombastic and see what happens.....i think i can get to yield 1.5 off the pGR tray just because there are so many damn nodes....

not a fan of the PGR but i got it as a sample at the show and thought id give it a try...

emilyC

Does anyone know what "Cookies" cut is being whored by darkheart nursery?
This is a fake cut, DHn did not verify it before mass producing it, and it's now all over the bay sold as cookies.

I grabbed a few trays of them, and it's shore as shit NOT cookies.... now at 2 weeks veg it looks like cabbage. Very tight nodes, thick branches, retarded leaves, SLOWWWW growing. I have the original gsc(forum cut, perhaps) next to it, and they are vastly different.

anyone have some of these darkheart fakes? could be ogkB ???

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Totally agree UP (btw ur shit rocks in those pics) look anyone who knows me KNOW's I'm a cash cropper all the way, ran her inside and out (chopping her outside later next week)....I'm getting very similar results, I run a 3 shelve vert 3200 watts and cannot pull more than your doing....just my experience....I'll stick with my StrawChemD and my Cherry AK-47....and if I ever get it back....the old Allen Wrench for the best combo of "yield and potency".

true grit

Veteran
First- Nice buds U.P. Seems the cali guys grow more plants/less veg to solve the issue (which is cool if ya can)... Out here most veg more, flower less. In my room in rotation, plants see a minimum of 2mo veg to run low numbers per bed. I def expect to not be running the normal per, prob double that but with a 2-3mo veg i think achieving an "acceptable" weight would be a lot more normal and not anything different to the cycle prep other than plants per. Now if i cant hit 2-3oz per with a 2-3mos veg/training, then ya im on the fuck it wagon/headstash too! lol.

Mia

The DHN cut is being promoted as platinum cookies. There's a pic of mine a couple pages back if you wanna check it out its a bad angle though. Good looking out not really surprising unfortunately.
Those plants seem interesting UP but that bud looks a bit too fuzzy for my taste:tongue:
Damn prop going hard on those boosters love me some bloombastic.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Introducing Alpine Animal!
Animal X Tahoe OG

Haha! that name reminds me of the yeti. I think yeti was snow cap crossed with gdp or sumfa. BIG ass yields, pretty good stuff as far as taste and bag appeal, not the greatest high tho in my opinion.

Maybe cross the yeti wit the animal n you might get chupacabra cookies. cookie monster aint got shit on chupacabra!

.... or abominal og!

GOT DANK

Veteran
Haha! that name reminds me of the yeti. I think yeti was snow cap crossed with gdp or sumfa. BIG ass yields, pretty good stuff as far as taste and bag appeal, not the greatest high tho in my opinion.

Maybe cross the yeti wit the animal n you might get chupacabra cookies. cookie monster aint got shit on chupacabra!

.... or abominal og!

i think Yeti is Headband BX1

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
The amount of time and space it takes to veg compared to the way it stretches and flowers are in stark contrast to what most want in their garden; no matter how much you might think you want her. I mean I love and appreciate her, but she's kinda like that hot girl that's fun to look at, but just doesn't put out...back to the sluts.

Thanks for all the great GCS shots here Unknown.... careful
with them slutz...

well I smoked her and she was the best thing I found for my pain
and night time head needs. I will be sad to see people move on but
I hope it helps to get the legitimate cuts out into the hands of med
patients who want to smoke it before it gets crossed with big bud.:biggrin:

it will suck if all the people who figured out how to grow such an
amazing strain bail on it. I was hoping that there would be lots of
well grown cookies available at my favorite dispensaries in the spring
when I get back to the bay... ( of course they are being
shut down left and right as we speak...)

hopefully our society can develop a model where really potent
low yield strains will be valued enough at the wholesale level that
some growers will still grow it for the patients who need it.
In my mind there should be a shelf above top shelf for weed like
cookies or long flowering hazes that demand additional inputs
of energy to produce it.

As a public service to the med community will you guys with the
legit cuts who are moving on please share a bit with a co-op near you before it gets
all watered down???? there was a picture a while back of someone
who chopped their GSC moms and left them for dead on a concrete floor.
you can't imagine how that feels to somebody struggling to find strong medicine for their garden.
thank you!:tiphat:

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Thanks for all the great GCS shots here Unknown.... careful
with them slutz...

well I smoked her and she was the best thing I found for my pain
and night time head needs. I will be sad to see people move on but
I hope it helps to get the legitimate cuts out into the hands of med
patients who want to smoke it before it gets crossed with big bud.:biggrin:

it will suck if all the people who figured out how to grow such an
amazing strain bail on it. I was hoping that there would be lots of
well grown cookies available at my favorite dispensaries in the spring
when I get back to the bay... ( of course they are being
shut down left and right as we speak...)

hopefully our society can develop a model where really potent
low yield strains will be valued enough at the wholesale level that
some growers will still grow it for the patients who need it.
In my mind there should be a shelf above top shelf for weed like
cookies or long flowering hazes that demand additional inputs
of energy to produce it.

As a public service to the med community will you guys with the
legit cuts who are moving on please share a bit with a co-op near you before it gets
all watered down???? there was a picture a while back of someone
who chopped their GSC moms and left them for dead on a concrete floor.
you can't imagine how that feels to somebody struggling to find strong medicine for their garden.
thank you!:tiphat:

Had a scavenger hunt here about a month and a half ago...

Gave away 125 cuts, you missed out!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
i think Yeti is Headband BX1

theres probbly an official strain called yeti thats headband bx1, this one was definitely a snow cap cross, some folks I know made it bout 8 years ago n I grew some like 6 years ago. This version of yeti is still around in mendo and gv.

Grizz

Veteran
chopped my first one monday, was pretty dissapointed in the size of the pile but dryed her out and was amazed at the total, untopped, about 4 1/2 ft tall on a 4x4 vert screen it got a little over 4 zips, when i saw the pils i figured around 2 to 3 oz. not great but impressed with the weight of the buds and the smoke is damn good, would one of you guys please hit this cut with some reversed sour dubb pollen, PLEASE?

Status
Not open for further replies.