What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
To be clear that cookie dough was left at my place by Whadeez, I was just the lucky recipient of a stoner memory.

I do need to make some cookie dough of my own though soon enough.

Whadeez does a fine job wit da eerl too. Some fond memories of his work!!! Got some trim I need to do something with myself.
That reminds me, I owe him a pm

lmao,the kids have strawberry cookies. unknown them cookies look divine sir. well done hitting 20+. that's a long curing process I usually don't go more than 12 days before jar but each they own. maybe next time I'll try to incorporate your style n see if I notice a difference. that batch looks turned up.

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not the best pic but this is how the GSC is starting to stack outdoors. I'll get some better shots soon.
View Image

GRSeeds - I feel yah bro, it's real hard to get in pictures how the GSC stacks outside, I was honestly blown away how well it is doing from "some" of the reports here on it's growth, I know a few peeps are knocking it out of the park indoors like Unknown P, YesforProp215, Krunch, etc....but my outdoor GSC has some VERY nice structure ...it just needed a lot of topping. I'll throw up another pic today later here or just add it to this post.

theJointedOne

Veteran
That is a very odd...

GSC looks the same and does not fill out after mid 6th week....

Giving it time, does absolutely nothing, its damn near the same taken at day 42 or 62, maybe a little more color....

Yeah well are you playing outside? Like a few of us on here who have her out? Im simply stating the truth about what me and a few people I know are dealing with. Look at grs's pics..you dont think those are going to get bigger??

I tell you what they will get bigger, swollen purple calyx's, thicker orange hairs and more bulbous trichome development...

but i forgot im sure you knew that, you know everything

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
damn UP! my buds would be turning to dust if I waited 3 wks to jar! I generally have 5-7 days of hanging up individual branches, they hit jar when the stems snap & peel which is like a 8 hr window of opportunity I've noticed in my climate...burp for a few days, maybe dump the nugs outta the jar if it's to moist, I generally like to take about a week in the final moisture removal stage and usually about 1 week later @ about 3weeks from chop things tend to be getting on point and the stink and flav is most intense imho...probably got another month or so of being in a jar and staying on that level before the initial terpenes seem to dissipate....I'm also the anti finger-phuck of my nugs...nothin drives me more crazy! while triming all branches are held by stem and get clipped off directly into the jar once dry...I literally will not ever touch a nug til i break it open to pack it up...thats just how I roll.

I'm currently enjoying some of those delicately manicured cooks Up, you know I had to go grab some!

I have strawhoe pollen waiting to get thrown on some cooks, not sure if I'm going to pollenate this time around or not...although I probably should since I dont know how long that pollen is going to stay good in the freezer....the kids can have there strawberry cookies....I got the strawbarry bonds on deck! going camping this weekend and will be planting the 2 bakers dozen beans when I get back...

also I might throw up some pics of my gsc that is @ day 23 today they're beasts...nearly as tall as me and bushy as hell...co2,canna,blumats ftw.

I was gonna say that, too. 21 days of open air would leave me with some powdered nuggets. Takes me 5 days of hanging, whole plant, and it's bone dry ready for the jars. 1 day closed for the moisture to seep back in and it's burp from there.

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
5 days hanging the whole plant then your dry? Damn my environment is obviously MUCH different...Deez is in a hot area, so his is a different story, but in cold dark conditions after 14 I can start jarring, day 21 basically everything is jarred. BUT FWIW I have left plenty of bud on my tray after day 21 (cause I'm the slowest trimmer ever) and that herb varies little to what I have jarred up, even on a smoking scale.

And I also have to add it reaked from the get go, Vag n Out had a cute little passive aggressive comment about how something is wrong with it if it needs to be cured to bring the loud out. Ask my neighbors and those who came close to my spot around harvest, shit was deafening. I just know that regardless how strong of a smell your herb has, once it's jarred if there's any moisture, the exchange will usually effect the smell in a diminishing way. Although over a short period of time with burping this all changes and the smell becomes more complex than the prior smack you in the face funk. I think my cookies smell better now then when they were first cut down even though when they were first cut down the smell was almost intrusive. But that's just how I prefer.

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
Yup. Highs hit 115-120 in summer with RH in the 20s-30s...Like whadeezlrg says there's a window.

And I've noticed that, too, with the jarred moisture. It's hard to bring the dank back if its' burps get ignored and it gets that tea smell. Think next time I will let the stems get a lil snappy before I jar it up, which will probably be 6am of day 6 haha.

GanjaRebelSeeds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
5 days hanging the whole plant then your dry? Damn my environment is obviously MUCH different...Deez is in a hot area, so his is a different story, but in cold dark conditions after 14 I can start jarring, day 21 basically everything is jarred. BUT FWIW I have left plenty of bud on my tray after day 21 (cause I'm the slowest trimmer ever) and that herb varies little to what I have jarred up, even on a smoking scale.

And I also have to add it reaked from the get go, Vag n Out had a cute little passive aggressive comment about how something is wrong with it if it needs to be cured to bring the loud out. Ask my neighbors and those who came close to my spot around harvest, shit was deafening. I just know that regardless how strong of a smell your herb has, once it's jarred if there's any moisture, the exchange will usually effect the smell in a diminishing way. Although over a short period of time with burping this all changes and the smell becomes more complex than the prior smack you in the face funk. I think my cookies smell better now then when they were first cut down even though when they were first cut down the smell was almost intrusive. But that's just how I prefer.

I think they smell better after a short cure because as the inner moisture slowly and evenly evaporates out a lot of the chlorophyll goes with it leaving a cleaner burning finished herb.

Mia

In my experience the way that smells express themselves can be strain dependent.
My gdp for example just reeks right off the bat and just stays exactly the same after dry, cure, and all.
Other strains go through more of the hay smell, my buddy's alien og smelled like nothing until he cured it and then it smelled fantastic. So I don't think blanket statements are appropriate.
At any rate, UP got it right as far as I'm concerned, the slower the better(although I trim wet myself for efficiency reasons).
I've got what I'm pretty sure are the forum cookies at around day 24 at the moment I'll try and get some pics up but my camera skills are rather subpar although I just learned about macro mode so that may help:). They're looking pretty happy, no real smell yet.. Also have grabbed some of the other cuts now circulating, "DHN platinum cookies" look alot like OGKB cookie, but that's just speculation.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
my outdoor GSC has awesome plant structure, very branchy, lots of nodes...but the nugs are just small, and are already showing brown hairs...also the smell is barely there. im running cherry pies right next to them that are already purpling up and smell insanely strong, with better stacking........i hope it packs on some weight in the next few weeks, its definately gonna take another 2-3 weeks. just compared to everything else in the garden its pathetic really, dieselberrys are stacking the length of my arm and are soapy with frost and reek like fruit loop cereal, all the LVPKs are mint kush and swollen up....so yea no GSC next year outdoors unless she really does something special in the next few weeks...even the OG kush has more frost and smell right now...the only strain lagging behind cookies is the ghosttrainhaze and dj shorts blueberry....

i gotta get some pics when im up there, the other strains like sour bubble are easily 3x as big nugs and most commercial cash croppers would already pick them...

Endur

Veteran
Here is my cookie...thrown out at the end of June.
Not sure exactly how big the colas will get, but she definitely has a nice structure.

GSCSept142012046.jpg

GSCSept142012009.jpg

GSCSept142012030.jpg

Peace
Endur

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
my outdoor GSC has awesome plant structure, very branchy, lots of nodes...but the nugs are just small, and are already showing brown hairs...also the smell is barely there. im running cherry pies right next to them that are already purpling up and smell insanely strong, with better stacking........i hope it packs on some weight in the next few weeks, its definately gonna take another 2-3 weeks. just compared to everything else in the garden its pathetic really, dieselberrys are stacking the length of my arm and are soapy with frost and reek like fruit loop cereal, all the LVPKs are mint kush and swollen up....so yea no GSC next year outdoors unless she really does something special in the next few weeks...

Yes ..thats exactly what my GSC outdoor's is doing...

picture.php

picture.php

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My clones finally died. I babied them for the last 3 weeks. Never came back.

SO close to having cookies in Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts