What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mia

Day 25

In the side by side of veg plants plant on left is the one flowering in other pictures plant on right is what is being passed around as platinum cookies

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
harvested some fresh animals out of my 400 watt test cab...some are filled with beans. still some nice frost and smell for a small cab that barely had any ventilation except a dehuey and fan....they can take some stress! temps were easily over 80 and i never gave them any set feed schedule, grown with a bunch of random fertilizers i got as samples at the grow expo...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

PNW_grown

Veteran
AOTA...

I haven't gotten to grow out the GSC yet, but I would think anything at this point crossed to it could potentially be mind blowing.

theJointedOne

Veteran
I want to add some weight to an otherwise great branching plant. The chem sour has pretty large yields and this male's clusters were huge....that sounded bad lol

After i made that post i realized yes both will be good ha

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
I know what you're talking about ResinRyder; the other day I didn't have my cell phone on me and had to do some work outside. I decided to enjoy a little GSC and I just sat and took in the world. Meditating on GSC was definitely peaceful and made me just smile while I sat and watched two dragon flies play. Very zen, especially with my recent overly exhaustive schedule. Currently loving my life and I have GSC and the ICKmagMafia to partially thank for that.

GOT DANK

Veteran
I know what you're talking about ResinRyder; the other day I didn't have my cell phone on me and had to do some work outside. I decided to enjoy a little GSC and I just sat and took in the world. Meditating on GSC was definitely peaceful and made me just smile while I sat and watched two dragon flies play. Very zen, especially with my recent overly exhaustive schedule. Currently loving my life and I have GSC and the ICKmagMafia to partially thank for that.

:laughing: ICKmagMafia :laughing:

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran

picture.php

ICKmagMAFIA - from left to right

Krunchbubble, Lumpstatus, YES4Prop215, UnknownProphet and myself

(OK go ahead and flame me for this post..I can take it!)

K

kush kings

just wanted to let you guys know that gsc has been in my neck of the woods lately. I'm on the east coast, I just smoked through a 1/2 oz in two days. imho it's not worth the hype it taste like a burnt sugar cookie or like a master kush or bubba hybrid to me. I like how dense the buds were though probably the denses bud i ever had before overall it's a great strain for now.

just wanted to let you guys know that gsc has been in my neck of the woods lately. I'm on the east coast, I just smoked through a 1/2 oz in two days. imho it's not worth the hype it taste like a burnt sugar cookie or like a master kush or bubba hybrid to me. I like how dense the buds were though probably the denses bud i ever had before overall it's a great strain for now.
You will get told its fortune cookies..........anyways according to those thugs i never heard of on that youtube video no one has the real thing cuz everybody I've seen says it has cherry pie in it.....not just shared parents.

I cant wait to grow out the "new wave" or whatever fake flew out east 6 months ago. Still some dank stuff. All this misinformation makes it entertaining at the least.:tiphat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts