What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
That guys got that crazy look that Prophet had in his eyes that night! I'm keeping it low key as usual. People were definitely nodding out off of those cookies. I think we all got home before 2. It might have to do with the fact that we were going at it pretty hard by 3 or 4 until kickoff. The police presence was heavy man. Like out of control heavy!

Good times!

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
smell alone cannot be used as the dictating factor in verifying your cuts, because smell is subjective. judging by the plant pics alone, the leaf pattern, the cola size, i can pretty much tell its NOT the ogkb, forum, or animal...ogkb is a crazy plant similar to mutated cherry pie cut, forum and animal are stretchy and have dark green leathery 5 leaf...

more pictures would be nice....veg shots, flower shots, and dried nug pics and i can get a better idea of what it is. might be some og hybrid based on the 3 leaf pattern, might be new wave...no way to tell just on smell. new wave has an interesting smell that many might mistake as cookies....new wave could possibly be described as "blueberry muffins"...and it has larger colas and a lighter green shade that looks very similar to ottomans pic.

mmj916

Some guy online is selling clones, from seeds he grew, for $40 each, minimum of 10:

link removed...no SPAM ...plz

"I grew the mother from seed. Then I sexed it. These are strong, well-rooted, bug-free clones cut from the original seed mother. 4 to 6 inches tall. Minimum order 10. must be compliant."

Last edited by a moderator:

Bi0hazard

Veteran
Morning,

FTR, The blueberry muffins smell is not in the end product at all. It's just a trait that it goes through during the early stages of flowering. The end smell/flavor is no where near grape or blueberry - it is sharp gingerbread/shortbread thin mint to the T. Not like the New Wave I have seen at all.

I got the cut shortly before having to leave my last place. I was eager to give it a first run and threw it into 12/12 at 8-10 inches as a test due to limited time. It stretched crazy and even caught up with the other well vegged plants in height. Definitely mutant leaf expressions.. These were about 45 days in...

Small heads up:
The future cuts were treated multiple times with avid and forbid to make sure, but there might have been some broad mite damage in these pictures - you can see the leaves curling. This was flowered too early and really isn't a representation of what it can do. The bud sites have huge pistol which makes it look like the bud sites are more interconnected than they are. it's individual bud sites near each other, with a lot of "fuzz and pistols in-between". These were quick snap shots with a point and shoot while the HPS was on, the yellow glare removed a lot of the purple unfortunately. The pics definitely do not due the cut justice, but it will help get some visual representation up. This is in hydro, people who did it in coco got substantially different bud growth formation.

Quick test run, due to limited time - through it in late and it had to get flowered at 8-10 inches. Sorry about the Ambient HPS Light - it took out a lot of the purple coloring from the photos:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Looks guys if your not willing to accept that the smells and taste being described of the cut, there is nothing anyone can do please just don't be ignorant because no one is lying. Also here on the east coast I can care less about having the GSC, because connections just want good weed and consistent prices so there is no motivation to make shit up for our "market". My other genetics will sell for the same damn price unfortunatley this isn't the same for the west coast growers, what I am saying in a nut shell is that i'll let my buds do the talking/marketing for me, not some silly circle jerk name. Now I am willing to put up more pics of the plants in veg, as they currently growing, and nugs shot when finished I am not running and hiding because simply I love to grow and that passion will never go away. I got wasted last night and can't do anything about pics at the moment i'll have to wait till I go back to the garden and my computer. Also I don't get it when all were are doing is comparing this cut to something that everyone knows about yet there is nobody else throwing up pics of it. I do believe someone with the other cut that can take a few pictures will clear up everything instantly.....but it seems that would make too much sense in this thread, lets just keep telling someone what they have or don't have sitting behind a computer screen without any pics to back it up. I am now off to the beach to shake this hangover so I can get wasted again tonight and draft another fantasy football team that will dissapoint me like they do every year.

^^^ I felt like getting wasted to when I found out I was running the fake GSC, its a bummer but I got finally the real deal on lock

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
sad thing is hillbilly is I can call that cut whatever I want to my connects and I'll still get fetch a higher price than anyones killer GSC buds on the west coast. No trying to be a dick but its just a fact. So to imply I am getting wasted because its not GSC is well wrong, but why don't you let us all know why your right cause you can read other peoples mind threw a computer now too...

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i dont like to see good people from this site getting hated on over something that is supposed to bring us together here

Bio, Otto and Vado are valued members of this community and hold on to and share some of the BEST genetics available to ANYONE

less shit talking and more discussion

this other cut looks to me like a durban dom cherry pie pheno imho

ive been busy but I should have this other cut real soon and we can get some more pictures and a possible side by side

whatever this other cut is....if a respected connoisseur friend of mine thinks its dank....it should be further checked out and discussed about on here....which i thought this site was for....

H

highsteppa

Word Otto, except for the strain geeks (us, lol) , 99% doesn't cares what it called if its fire. They don't know the differnece. Sure maybe turn Mcfly in to Pinapple kush, for the kids listening to Rap.

Z

Z-ro

I can say 100% without a doubt the cut Bio pictured is the same as the fake cookie cut I got, new wave or whatever it is, Ive been calling it fortune cookies cause whom ever is passin these out has been makin a fortune off selling fake cuts...

hammalamma

Veteran
Looks guys if your not willing to accept that the smells and taste being described of the cut, there is nothing anyone can do please just don't be ignorant because no one is lying. Also here on the east coast I can care less about having the GSC, because connections just want good weed and consistent prices so there is no motivation to make shit up for our "market". My other genetics will sell for the same damn price unfortunatley this isn't the same for the west coast growers, what I am saying in a nut shell is that i'll let my buds do the talking/marketing for me, not some silly circle jerk name. Now I am willing to put up more pics of the plants in veg, as they currently growing, and nugs shot when finished I am not running and hiding because simply I love to grow and that passion will never go away. I got wasted last night and can't do anything about pics at the moment i'll have to wait till I go back to the garden and my computer. Also I don't get it when all were are doing is comparing this cut to something that everyone knows about yet there is nobody else throwing up pics of it. I do believe someone with the other cut that can take a few pictures will clear up everything instantly.....but it seems that would make too much sense in this thread, lets just keep telling someone what they have or don't have sitting behind a computer screen without any pics to back it up. I am now off to the beach to shake this hangover so I can get wasted again tonight and draft another fantasy football team that will dissapoint me like they do every year.

Nobody is calling anybody a liar. Some people, including you, need to realize and accept that you got passed a fake cut. Just get over it and find a new cut or move the fuck on. Don't come on here and spit a bunch of false info just because your ego is to big to admit you got faked out. I got passed new wave as cookies and it looks exactly like your pics.
GSC is very unique and shouldn't be so hard to tell. People love to lie to themselves so they can feel better about bad purchases.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran

sad thing is hillbilly is I can call that cut whatever I want to my connects and I'll still get fetch a higher price than anyones killer GSC buds on the west coast. No trying to be a dick but its just a fact. So to imply I am getting wasted because its not GSC is well wrong, but why don't you let us all know why your right cause you can read other peoples mind threw a computer now too...

GSC is EXTREMELY recognizable, if you have been growing it for some time...

The pepps who told you its not GSC, is dead on right, regardless of smell coming from it...

Go sell the unknown strain for higher prices then the west coast pot, we don't mind, just don't call it GSC, because it is not...

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
New wave ain't bad if it don't herm on u.... Smokin some now it's like a grapey haze big buds purp tint like cookies but I don't know how ppl could mistake it for cookies.... I for one love to smoke cookies but fuck growin it guys get the bds and gcs back I'm missin da fukin commercial purps .... No matter where ya at 2lbs of bd is worth more the 1 of cooks ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts