What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Same here Lump, I have to ask a dumb question what is the blueberry muffin cut? Is this just another suspected pheno, or a trait to the OGBK cut? I wouldn't have bother to post those pics in this thread unless I have actually seen/smoke the finish product with my own 2 eyes and lungs, and to be honest I never really smoked anything like it before, meaning it was unique to me in the smell and flavor department....anywho I'll keep posting pics as they go if you want, but I don't want to flood up the cookies thread with something that may not be cookies either.

Last edited:

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Forgot to take pictures of mine before it went to patients...

Forgot to take pictures of mine before it went to patients...

...But...I think I may know who grew this booboo schwagg. Me.
picture.php

I do have a few headstash jars and I'll try and get some new pics up soon.

Up.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
I'm drivin next time... Lol
Up the trim job on that sux balls must of took 5 min.... U need to take more time ... I have no camera but I got some animal trimmed bya pro.... Ima see if I can get a pic..

Bi0hazard

Veteran
Ottoman,

Holy shit that Aptus Nutrient line is impressive. Those are incredibly swollen for that cut @ 31 days, that is definitely going to yield a heavy amount of Gingerbread/Thin Mint cookie Dank!

Gonna have to do more research on the Aptus line =)

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
so cookies does pretty good outdoors???? Im glad I finally got the Cherry pie!!! This makes it all worth it for me... I love you California.
I been smoking cookies since last night! fucking love it!

Ottoman you got the same fake cut I got it looks ok but not what you looking for to say the least . Its sad when people pass fakes around oh well Third times a charm for me!!!

Bi0hazard

Veteran
Hillbilly419,

The cut he is growing has been grown out multiple times, by people in the same circle. It is not Newwave, Cherrie Pie or any of the other things passed around as fakes.

It's finished product is 100% cookies (Gingerbread/Shortbread cookies with a thin mint after taste) very similar to the cali GSC i've sampled. It was acquired tagged as the OGKB cut and seems to have a stronger/more complex smell than the samples I've gotten from cali of the icmag cut, as well as a bigger yield. Although in contrast, the icmag cut seems to be a little more potent in a "i'm too high direction" while this one is nice and potent and completely anti anxiety.
for the record, It doesn't nanner or grow like new-wave.

The smell is 110% cookies, very similar to the icmag cut smell - but a little more wreak and gingerbread-ness to the complexities of the smell than the icmag cut, in my experience. It's like a bakery of 3 different cookies in one.

Some people in cali should be growing the same cut... Hopefully they can do a side by side to help make the contrasting easier for the viewers here.

One trademark of it is that it smells like Blueberry muffin - dead on like hostess Mini blueberry muffins that starts around 2 weeks into flower and lasts another 2 1/2 weeks before it starts morphing into the gingerbread cookies smell. All 4 people I know who have grown the cut have gotten this trait, before it starts smelling like you are inside of a bakery on Christmas.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts