What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chong_Irie

Go to utube and put " I love my garden Ep1 " and its the first video. He has 4 episodes i think

MrStonerMan

Go to utube and put " I love my garden Ep1 " and its the first video. He has 4 episodes i think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlnm9f5h3H4&feature=related

this videos probably the best....those plants are freakin huge. the cherry pies, thats what my outdoors came out like lol, much shorter. i havent seen any of the outdoor cookies yet im sure they are still sitting on it...il see it soon enough hopefully grab a bag and take some pics.

Thanks guys! I'm about to peep these videos out

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
A Google search turned up this infor for me...DD :
Girl Scout Cookies is a can't-miss strain that will medicate you beyond your wildest dreams. A potent mix of an OG Kush x Durban Poison x Cherry Kush mother backcrossed with a prime-looking OG Kush father created possibly one of the best Northern California strains of all time.

Rjstoner

my buddie got a shitload of trim to make putty for one of the girlscout growers that strains pretty good definatly tastey

N

Nondual

A Google search turned up this infor for me...DD :

Girl Scout Cookies is a can't-miss strain that will medicate you beyond your wildest dreams. A potent mix of an OG Kush x Durban Poison x Cherry Kush mother backcrossed with a prime-looking OG Kush father created possibly one of the best Northern California strains of all time.

Cherry Pie is (Durban Poison x GDP x OG Kush)
GSC is (Cherry Pie x OG Kush) ...basically just back crossed CP to the OG again
So which is it?

I've had Chery Kush and pretty darn good and don't think it's Cherry Pie even though I've never had CP the pics I've seen don't look like they'd produce the CK buds that I sampled.

CannaBunkerMan

Enormous Member
Veteran
Here's some cherry kush that I sampled a while back. The one thing that stuck out in my head about this was that it made my mouth numb. Mellow smoke, tasted a little like cherries, creeper high.

picture.php

picture.php

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
yea cherry kush is cherry AK x OG kush i think......even though the cherry pie was also called "purple cherry kush" back in the day......

N

Nondual

I liked the CK and everyone else did too. Not super standout stuff but respectable.

The girl scout cookies is defiantly fever pitch......so the clone guy APE (I'm sure some of u have heard of) all of his cuts are advertised as being sourced as the real deal and there are a lot of people on various forums around the net, that do claim that his cuts are the real thing. Of course there are people who say there fake too, but i did find a lot of happy growers. anyway there is a new garden center in oakland that just sells APE cuttings and they claim to have GSC. They don't have them in stock now but supposedly you can put in a order and they will be ready the first week of Jan. When I called the guy on the phone swears its real.( haha I know) I thought this would be interesting and obviously could be bullshit, but none the less pertains to the thread. I think its called the urban garden center and just opened. However when you guys say folks are paying 1000+ for a cut, it does not seem likely. Anyone heard of APE clones?

N

Nondual

APE seems to be well connected and have heard of some unlabeled stuff coming from him. Based on what Yes4Prop215 said quite a few people have the cut so maybe while some are charging $1,000 it can actually be had for cheap or even free? Just speculation though.

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
i would not be at all surprised if APE had the cookies. He has been very generous to many connected growers, and i dont think it would have been to hard for him to acquire the cut.
I think its good if hes got the real deal and making it available to patients

i might just put an order in then, he had a few other ones that i wanted and saw pictures of people who grew it out and it was the right one. i think they are only 10 bucks so it wouldnt hurt to flower one or two and see if its real.

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
I'll be grabbing some Ape clones soon.

******'s Fire Cut
Grapefruit Kush (Bubbs x GF)
Worf OG (Hell's Angels x Shrom)
Agent Orange (Cali-O x Hybrid)
OG Cidy (OG Juana x C99)
Double Dip (Hard Lemon x Diablo)
Green Crack
Purple Bubba (AKA: OC Bubba)
Chernobyl

2 of each more than likely. One to run and one to check. If they have the GSC....I'll grab that too, to check against the ones we have.

I'll be grabbing some Ape clones soon.

******'s Fire Cut
Grapefruit Kush (Bubbs x GF)
Worf OG (Hell's Angels x Shrom)
Agent Orange (Cali-O x Hybrid)
OG Cidy (OG Juana x C99)
Double Dip (Hard Lemon x Diablo)
Green Crack
Purple Bubba (AKA: OC Bubba)
Chernobyl

2 of each more than likely. One to run and one to check. If they have the GSC....I'll grab that too, to check against the ones we have.

Yep me too! they have a lot of good ones for sure! I hope they are legit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts