What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

guest8905

im in the bay and cant find any of these girl scout cookies.....i even asked a little girl in front of safeway selling baked good lol

N

Nondual

Ha ha...got 20 OG Chem beans en route and my first project in the new room. Was gonna kill all the males cause don't need em and really just looking for a good fem or two. There should be at least 1 decent breeder male out of 20 beans.

im in the bay and cant find any of these girl scout cookies.....i even asked a little girl in front of safeway selling baked good lol
You needed to ask her mom!

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Growing out some Live Fire (Fire OG X OG Kush)by HOL Seeds right now. I will more than likely pull the most vigorous males to pollinate my GSC cut. I'll be interested in growing out the progeny to see what comes of it. When I'm ready I'll be hitting you up for some CS Krunch.

Curious about the GSC outdoors. Have you seen any depo or full season? Was thinking of running some outdoors next year, but it will depend on the quality of what I see from this last season.

G

guest8905

just tasted the cookies....got a little from pcc on telegraph.

it was the smell that got me, this looks just like the commercial cookies yesforprop215 posted earlier

puffed a j on the freeway....taste is ok, smell is awesome though...smells really unique

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
So for those interested in making seeds...

PLEASE NOTE...

If you choose only one or two studs, you could very well be limited phenotypic expression. Often times the 'best' parental plants may not be the beefyiest through veg or even show distinct/exotic characteristics until late flower.

So although things like space can limited you from having mulitple studs to choose from, I don't suggest culling males in a breeding project until all is said and done.

I remember my friend pollen chuck a while back and I had 4 males to choose from, instead of all or two, I narrowed it down to the biggest/healthiest one...Unfortunately ALL progeny was subpar and no where near an accurate description of what I expected from the male to donate. I also noticed it took over any thing I crossed it to, so maybe those subpar genes are very strong and expressive.

Anyways those are my pennies to chip in..NOW BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND....

I was lucky to try Cookies yesterday and fwiw I found it to be extremely different than most anything you can get around here, and believe me you can get it all if you know the right people. Bag appeal is amazing, very white chunks with random blacken-purple sugar leaves. I will try and remember to take some pics as I think my camera might be a little better than Prop's so it can really so how special this herb is. Flavor and smell is exotically distinct with this girl and you can tell immediately on exhale, which transfer to the pallet wonderfully. Also I think the effect is what really put her on another level. Most everything that you find in Cali is very indica dom and although this has some Indy in her, the Sativa shines through beautifully. Uppity mind twirl with out a burnout or hunger after a couple hours. I will savor every bit until I get more.

Last edited:
N

Nondual

So for those interested in making seeds...

PLEASE NOTE...

If you choose only one or two studs, you could very well be limited phenotypic expression. Often times the 'best' parental plants may not be the beefyiest through veg or even show distinct/exotic characteristics until late flower.

So although things like space can limited you from having mulitple studs to choose from, I don't suggest culling males in a breeding project until all is said and done.

I remember my friend pollen chuck a while back and I had 4 males to choose from, instead of all or two, I narrowed it down to the biggest/healthiest one...Unfortunately ALL progeny was subpar and no where near an accurate description of what I expected from the male to donate. I also noticed it took over any thing I crossed it to, so maybe those subpar genes are very strong and expressive.

Anyways those are my pennies to chip in..NOW BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND....
Well there are marker traits you want to look for in a male such as 'muscles' at the nodes, root structure, hollow stems, adaptability, etc. Smoking them is always a good idea and you never really know until you grow the F1's regarding what he brings to the table. Far as 'If you choose only one or two studs, you could very well be limited phenotypic expression.' Depends on what you're breeding for and trying to achieve. Phenotypic expression opens back up in the F2 generation and for breeding to achieve a specific goal parental selection here to make F3's is key...from what I understand. I think open pollination when creating an advanced F generation is a good idea. Plus if you've worked with certain genetics lines you learn what they typically pass on.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
shit for only 12 bucks buy a tray and see whats up!

stoner not sure what time we are cutting it kinda close atm....do they even allow pregaming anymore heard they got strict after alll the fights..

MrStonerMan

shit for only 12 bucks buy a tray and see whats up!

stoner not sure what time we are cutting it kinda close atm....do they even allow pregaming anymore heard they got strict after alll the fights..

Sorry bro didn't see this till now. Yeah they do allow tailgating but there was a lot more police this time. There was a damn cop waving around the terrible towel out there SMH:mad:

N

Nondual

I heard the reason the lights went out during the Monday night game in SF was because the maintenance crew smoked some Cookies before their shift :biglaugh:

BigDawg

went out right before the game and then in the 2nd quarter... interesting night it was. the niners played very good. They finally have a good coaching staff now

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
that was an epic icmag get together!!! we were out till 4 am doing bad things.....

Last edited:

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
a f'n blast! I ended up passed out in my car after gettin locked outta the fam's pad at like 4am...nothin like a cold nite in oakland after a sick game lol, i'd do it again any day...that vape pen is the shit...gotta get me one of them. good lookin out on the hospitality to all you guys from the bay...can't wait to get these cookies rockin in socal. lets get that bowl 9ers!

Last edited:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
semi funny/weird story....we had a big white owl loaded with cookies, just about to spark it when homies little niece suddenly appears with a sketchpad, and one of the first drawings she did was of the cookie monster with the word "COOKIES" on it...we didnt tell her anything about what we were smoking or nothing, just random sign from the cookie god or something...rest assured we told her to leave before we sparked it up lol..stony gave her a couple dollars for the drawing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts