What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
was just offered a cut of the cookies for $1,000 from my boy from SF....

i want it, but i get the same price for my weed weather its cookies, gdp or whatever i grow, so im not to sure its worth it right now....

apparently the dude who originally made the GSC is out for blood, fucking pissed its EVEN available in clone form....

Mia

was just offered a cut of the cookies for $1,000 from my boy from SF....

i want it, but i get the same price for my weed weather its cookies, gdp or whatever i grow, so im not to sure its worth it right now....

apparently the dude who originally made the GSC is out for blood, fucking pissed its EVEN available in clone form....

thousand bucks huh?
I can't imagine it being worth that much more than all the other ridiculousness we're surrounded by here in norcal.
I mean it looks good, but really??

krunchbubble

Veteran
thousand bucks huh?
I can't imagine it being worth that much more than all the other ridiculousness we're surrounded by here in norcal.
I mean it looks good, but really??

last night, I WAS BAKED!!!!!

then, pulled a bud of GSC out and smoked a bowl.....

fucking cut right threw the pure kush and and the oil vape i just smoked, i couldn't believe how strong it was!

the taste is there, this morning around 5am i went to smoke a bowl of kush and there was a couple little cookie nugs in with the kush, you could taste nothing but cookies in the kush bowl.....

Mia

Hmm interesting. I might have to try to find some. I've been chopping a lot of it up to hype.
But if Krunch say so, it gotta mean something!

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
Hey all,

What is this vape pen that has been mentioned 2-3 times now?

I would love to get my hands on some GSC, just not sure its made its way out to new england yet. We always get the good shit last :/

Stay high my friends,
Budelight

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
DAMN HOMMIE!!!

Again, you get all the cool shit before we do over on the east coast.

Guess ill have to wait until this summer when i move out to Oakland with the GF.... well that's our plan at-least :)

Cheers,
Budelight

N

Nondual

Again, you get all the cool shit before we do over on the east coast.
That's cause most of the cool shit is created on the west coast. Not taking away from what others do in the rest of the country but everywhere you turn in Cali peeps are growing or know someone that grows.

With Cookies going for $1,000 a cut the legend only grows! Yeah $1,000 is not much if you're early in the game with a varietal. I wonder if that guy is going to hold onto Animal Cookies and New Wave even tighter?

guineapig

Veteran
I'm glad it has a peaceful name "Girl Scout Cookies" is much more pleasant than some of
the more crazier names out there....

However, it is such an odd name that it makes the following scenario possible....
To label the cross, the breeder stuck a plant label thingy near the clone with "GSC" to
denote the parents....you all know you can only put two or three letters on those plant
label thingys....so, the parents were G x SC or GSC for short....One possibility would
be that the parents were Grandaddy Purple x Strawberry Creme....when the guy got the
cutting, all he knew was that this thing is named "GSC" so he sets his mind running and
the best thing he can come up with is "Girl Scout Cookies"....

I just checked the thread and saw that the parents are Cherry Pie x OGKush....
Thats the old reeferman strain Cherry Pie I am assuming....
So I guess my theory is totally wrong but it makes a good story so I will leave it up....

Where the heck did this name come from???

The legend grows!!!! :abduct:

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
^^^^^ gsc tastes like thin mints(minty, chocolatey, creamy, and if you ripped through ice it would probably be even better! lol) , hence the name girl scout cookies. at least thats what i take from it.

Last edited:

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
$1000.00 is the "friend" price out here. Some people have paid way more for it. That's even if you know the right people to pay! I feel you though KB. If you can't get any more for it, then you're really only paying so that you can grow it for yourself.

I don't know if the New Wave or Animal Cookies are more tightly held, but they are both interesting in their own right. I found the AC to have a much more functional high, while still having amazing flavor.

It really does cut through anything else. That PK, LVPK, Chem 4, and a bunch of oil. It cut through all of it. Which is really saying something.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
the animal is probably the most tightly held..i just heard the guy who bred it actually lost the cut and had to get it back from his friend, thank god he decided to pass it out to someone... afaik less than half a dozen people have the animal...up to hundreds have the regular cookies..

new wave is super rare because the guys who bred it back in like 2008 switched all their grows to cherry pie or cookies...theres only like 1 old school guy still vending new wave to my boys club...

MedUser420

yea i have the fire og from rskl too...that was what homie used to make the animals apparently. those are alot of beans krunch lets get to poppin! i think im gonna pop these fires tonight and possibly pop some cookie S1 that we found in a LB of seeded cookies...

oh yea theres another LB of seeded cooks on the market right now, my homie is gonna buy it and we are gonna deseed the whole pack lol..

do not use cc's fire ogk. its just fire x affie. out of a pack of ******s fire ogk seeds. i got 3 short affie phenos and 2 autoflowers. im partners w progressive options and we have had to refund quite a bit of patients do to this. if u want a ogk male, i got a tahoe bx1 male chosen from 20 diff males. the tahoe female is clone only not from cc.

krunchbubble

Veteran
do not use cc's fire ogk. its just fire x affie. out of a pack of ******s fire ogk seeds. i got 3 short affie phenos and 2 autoflowers. im partners w progressive options and we have had to refund quite a bit of patients do to this. if u want a ogk male, i got a tahoe bx1 male chosen from 20 diff males. the tahoe female is clone only not from cc.

there autoflowering start when the plant is rootbound....

common with CC strains, but not a big deal at all, if you dont let it happen....

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
yea i got fire OG clones from harborside and they did auto flower on me, due to the small pots...also wasnt that vigourous outdoors...

id love to use a nice tahoe male or something from a more stable line...i believe someone on here had a stable tahoe alien male as well...

C

Chong_Irie

the animal is probably the most tightly held..i just heard the guy who bred it actually lost the cut and had to get it back from his friend, thank god he decided to pass it out to someone... afaik less than half a dozen people have the animal...up to hundreds have the regular cookies..

new wave is super rare because the guys who bred it back in like 2008 switched all their grows to cherry pie or cookies...theres only like 1 old school guy still vending new wave to my boys club...

Have u seen a clip on utube by a guy named mizzy? or something like that doing outdoor with cookies and new wave.. Legit??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts