What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regrets

Regrets

This time next week Max Yield indoor gardening Show in SF!!!!

I've got a wedding next weekend...maybe the limo will swang me thru! Peacin holmes

same-sex-wedding-engagement-pictures-gay-wedding-men-engagement-wedding-photos-gay-same-sex-wedding-ny-new-york-ptown-mawedding8.jpg

nomaad

Veteran
if that's the same cut that I have access to, that's some serious stackage, hammalamma. mazel tov. got any pics earlier in flower?

L

LumpStatus

I'm wondering if you got the speedy cut before he had the real deal?? Mia picked up a cut from him before I had a chance to meet with speedy so who knows what u got there!

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
First nugs of the OGKB cut. These sneak preview nuggets were chopped at day 49.

View Image

those look so similar to cherry pie...the nug form and size is so similar makes me thing that cut is CP x OG and maybe ours is the durbanf1xog... so yea probably two diff cuts because ours is definately not that large yielding and looks a bit different like i dont see the cherry pie at all in the Ickmag cut, the leaf pattern is different, nugs different, reminds me of a sour grape if anything...cant wait to sit down and smoke the two. i would post some pics but im too busy smokin scissor hash and trimming so gonna be a few days....these buds are so damn greasy

Mia

I'm wondering if you got the speedy cut before he had the real deal?? Mia picked up a cut from him before I had a chance to meet with speedy so who knows what u got there!
Could be.
I think it's the same though.
Mx was adamant that it was real at the time. Maybe you could ask him when you have a minute if you don't mind?
I think it's the picture that is playing games with you guys, they can be deceiving. Those are scrogged top cola shots under an HID, and most people's pics of the cooks are usually a side profile view and pics with regular lighting. Look at Hammas last pic posted and you'll see the cookie more. Now look at my first pic to the left with the nodal spacing and fans, hell look at all of them, and then tell me that's not the cookie structure.....
Here are some pics again...

And the youngsters in my veg tent that came from these look dead on like the icmag cut, as these pics do to me. I'll be throwing one in flower tonite just because of this lol.(should've done it months ago! arghh)
So now what do you guys think?
:)

aligee

Veteran
just swapped GSC cuts with my boy from socal n vice versa i can tell already they are very similar if not the same cut hopefully i can get around to doing a side by side asap after i get into my new digs ') !!!

NorCal

Veteran
those look so similar to cherry pie...the nug form and size is so similar makes me thing that cut is CP x OG and maybe ours is the durbanf1xog... so yea probably two diff cuts because ours is definately not that large yielding and looks a bit different like i dont see the cherry pie at all in the Ickmag cut, the leaf pattern is different, nugs different, reminds me of a sour grape if anything...cant wait to sit down and smoke the two. i would post some pics but im too busy smokin scissor hash and trimming so gonna be a few days....these buds are so damn greasy

Yeah man the OGKB is very purple/cherry dominant in he way it grows and the nug structure. You'll have to check it out when you get back in town. Hopefully they'll be dry by then....

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
man.... wish i had that ogkb pheno outside instead. oh well, ill have some fire regardless.

Al Botross

ICMag Donor
Veteran
same-sex-wedding-engagement-pictures-gay-wedding-men-engagement-wedding-photos-gay-same-sex-wedding-ny-new-york-ptown-mawedding8.jpg

My guess is Cravenmore is the one in front, the dude in back doesnt jive with Cravens stories. congrats to you and your future Mister.

big twinn

Veteran
Hey prop, check out the pictures I posted a couple pages back and tell me what you think. Mine looks more like the ogkb pheno than it does the icmag cut. One of mine looks to have reverted growth back to the normal pattern exhibited by the icmag cut (I'll have to update the pictures with this) while the rest look like the cp mutation/ogkb cut.

Al Botross

ICMag Donor
Veteran
here is one of the seeds i got from a batch of OGKB's GSC on 4/20 of this Year; thought to be an S1, but it showed its Balls today. Not really sure what to do with it

Attachments

• OGKB SEED.jpg
    OGKB SEED.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 9
L

LumpStatus

Maybe you guys have more info than I do.....but did he say he was getting married? He said he has a wedding this weekend. I would think he would say I'm getting married instead of I have a wedding lol. But I know nothing!

Status
Not open for further replies.