What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorCal

Veteran
You sure prop didn't just give you a nugget out of his belly button with all that fuzz on it?

I bet you it was Photoshopped.

jackmayoffer

Veteran
Fuzzy or not Fuzzy means nothing. Go to strain genious, bud genious or sc labs. Look at Cookies or Blackberry or the White and you will see Fuzzy ones testing 20+ percent and not fuzzy 20+ percent.

Looks can be deceiving. Till the bra comes off. You don't know what your getting.
Strain Genius is a fucking joke they make shit up and have been known to steal. There are alot better companys out there that you can actually trust to test stuff and not make shit up and steal.Sorry for the rant I just hate thieves ..Back to the Cookies,:woohoo:

NorCal

Veteran
First nugs of the OGKB cut. These sneak preview nuggets were chopped at day 49.

8cf2e0b2.jpg

05257a1d.jpg

4f840c3a.jpg

24fb437e.jpg

NorCal

Veteran
These were actually day 49 give ot tke a day. Started Flowering them on may 22nd. They Smell just like GS Cookies should smell. She's still wet so gonna wait for a cure to get a better idea but it's def got the GSC funk to her.

These were just a few side branches I cut. Maybe a cola or 2 in there too. I wanted to cut them early just to see what the high is like. I ran 40 of them in 5.25 inch pots so curious as to my final yield. Next handful will be cut in one week and the n a week after that it will all be cut down. Im taking it nice and slow with this lady.....

I actually cut a couple small nugs down about 10-12 days ago and it was surprisingly still pretty stony. Nugs are really really dense on this one. I wanted to put some (as blegit says) "cookies in my blunt" the other day and weighed out a gram and practically had to cut the blunt in half. It was puny but burned for days.

Bi0hazard

Veteran
Those look identical to the OGKB GSC cut I have, the one that wreaks like blueberry muffins 15-30 days of flowering before it turns into the gingerbreak/dark shortbread thin mint cookies. I also noticed the strain is mostly purple and silver frost until flushing, that's when a lot of the green comes back in.

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
After talking with prop and norcal I'd say the other mutantous cut seems to be higher yielding.

DSC08458-1.jpg

I remember getting this bud and to date it's the largest GSC I've seen, (don't think it was much more than a 1/8) and I think it may have been from the OGKB cut...as much as I may have been fighting for the fact the ic cut and the og cut are the same, they are and they aren't. And what I mean by that is: it's the same end product; Cookies, which I think is safe to say, but the difference is yield, which in all reality is a huge difference. day 25-26 in the pictures of the (IckMag cut.)

DSC08592.jpg

DSC08620.jpg

DSC08595.jpg

DSC08600.jpg

Up.

Last edited:

Bi0hazard

Veteran
Good post UnknownProphet.

It's definitely a decent yielder, flowered an OGKB GSC at 10 inches (due to having to leave the place soon, but still wanted to test one out) and it still threw out 2 zips - around other plants, in a pretty small setup.

The herb finishes wreaking so intense... Not like a bag that used to have cookies in it, like some have said, but rather like opening up a fresh bakery cookie jar and putting your face in it. The cookie smell is so strong it's almost a battle to keep your nose in the jar, even though it smells out of this world =) Love the high on it, one of my favorite go to smokes before work, usually mixed with a soaring sativa =) GSC smoked with Apollo 11 Genius is a pure relaxed, mentally soaring bliss.

Can't wait to see Prop's side by side - and hear peoples takes on each GSC "Expression" who have smoked both.

Well it's confirmed now in my mind that there are at least 2 phenos of gsc then. I'm liking the OGKB one cuz of the bigger yield and I have that cut confirmed. Looking forward to the coming flowers from everyone.

G

guest8905

two gsc's btw

one more durban (perhaps more sativa, more yield?) just a guess

bless

L

LumpStatus

They are definitely different cuts.....but I will tell you that the potency on the ic cut is insane. Gets me higher than I want to be very quickly. A small bowl is all you even need.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Can anyone chime in on the OGKB cuts potency?

OGKB directed me to 2 disp that had his gear back 4 months ago when I was visiting the bay for a while.
I tried his GSC and animal cookies. both were amazing and the best versions I got my hands on.
The animal was more speedy and up finish to my head. I much prefer that GSC smackdown to my brain. And the pain relief was as good as it gets.
I hope to god I can get that cut someday. For me GSC has everything I love about a great OG with the stone turned up to 11. It's my perfect last smoke of the day.
I think my stash is gone.... But, I have a lockbox several states away at a friends with an assortment of buds for a rainy day, I keep telling myself I'll find some cali goodness in that stash when I go visit.....

Bi0hazard

Veteran
I haven't tried the Prop cut of cookies, but the ogkb cut doesn't seem to get you "way too high" that quick. It does get you stoned to the bone - but It's more of one of the best Anti-Anxiety expressions I've come across -It's no slouch either, It's reminds me of the potency of flowers I've smoked that were 16-17% THC.

Med Patient's said the OGKB cut was some of the best pain medicine they've had, similar to what cunkypigs said. I definitely think there will be a demand for GSC for many years to come, it's more than hype - it's a fucking awesome strain =)

Can't say for sure, but the prop cut may be more potent? And the OGKB may have a more pronounced cookie smell and larger yield? <- Pure speculation

I say reverse one of them, and cross them together =)

Last edited:

John Deere

Veteran
I'm jealous of all you CA cats with access to killer cuts like this as well as all the others. Damn fine situation.

talktosamson

Veteran
I'm jealous of all you CA cats with access to killer cuts like this as well as all the others. Damn fine situation.

Dude I'm only one state up and its a bitch ass to get what I need!!! Clubs that do have cuts, are never labeled correctly so you never really know what you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.