What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeafLady

Nice pics bro...

I'll show you guys pretty soon what a 10 should look like...

Curious to see this "10". I know what you mean about the "crushed diamond'-like trichomes. They are usually greasy, sparkly on GSC and Animal cuts. Interesting that you pointed that out.

L

LumpStatus

Just so you know....each one of those "fuzzy trichs" you speak of has a "real trich" at the end of each stalk. I find it quite funny that you think this strain isn't potent just because the glands have long stalks. This shit will blow your mind and quickly put you in that "I think I smoked too much" state of mind pretty easily.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Awesome work Lump! I just love these poor bastards who talk shit about GSC and have never smoked any, "too fuzzy herb"??? WTF?

Lump, if you ever snag that "Real Deal One Hitters" cut, please come correct and start a new thread.

big twinn

Veteran
The reality is, words are meaningless. Leave it to some one in this thread to hate on the nugs lump Posted. I don't know how anyone can hate on his hard work and care he put into growing those. It's all about the terpophenolic compounds produced inside the granular trichs. Maybe by "fuzzy" your referring to the capitate stalk, but those buds look like the utmost care and attention were given tO the plant. Much respect lumpy! Your pictures are worth a thousand times more than just empty words about posting "a 10" without pictures...which is a subjective opinion anyways. Cheers and happy smoking.

I don't care what anyone says fuzzy hair trichs or not I know one thing. Gsc hits nice! And its Def potent..if you haven't had it then don't shit on it.. specially if its only because you can't get a hold of her..

NorCal

Veteran
Only thing i could possibly think of is maybe it could have gone a tiny bit longer to let the hairs recede a little more. Then maybe it wouldn't have that hairy of a look. Still some real deal fire there. I def wouldn't kick her outta bed!

L

LumpStatus

I definitely wanted to let them go 1 more week but was forced to take down at 58 days. Next table is about 40+ days in and I will let her go 63 minimum...l think the hairs are more pronounced also because they are sticking out because these nugs have never been put into a bag or jar yet...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
whom ever thinks that's fuzz needs glasses.. You did a awesome job on those ...

Last edited:

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Girl Scout Steak Thread?

Girl Scout Steak Thread?

162856_181121705245369_100000426230171_554781_3507568_n.jpg

Ahhhh the ever evolving GS thread.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Only 10 he got is a ten dollar 8th uh some outdoe skunk. jus playin. I forgot who we was even talkin to... This thread move quick.

aligee

Veteran
Nice pics bro...

Those Fuzzzy Trichs though... as insane as they look...thats fools gold...anyone who knows their dank...I mean super duper bomb..knows those fake fuzzy crystals arent the real deal....just like the white...

Real Deal One Hitters....looks like broken pieces of Diamonds ...very salty graniny look...not that fuzz...

Bag appeal wise.... anybody in the Mainstream Cali Market would give you an arm and a leg for nugz like the ones Lump posted..

Ive grown so many strains that have that frost...none have ever been potent.... Look at real OG Kush or Super Silver Haze...

Those shiny beautiful Glossy Diamonds.... im sure almost 98% of you are going to disagree... But thats not what a 9 or 10 look like...

Kind of bummed to see so many people think thats the real deal dank..... Do you guys remember what smoking a bowl and being blasted for hours is like ? Man I cant stand strains that are fuzzy...

MOST OVERHYPED STRAIN IN ICMAG HISTORY....ALTHOUGH SWEET TOOTH LAST YEAR WAS PRETTY ANNOYING ALSO.

you selling Woof tickets Dog!!! weres your 10 at im sure we all would like to see!!!

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
Nice pics bro...

Those Fuzzzy Trichs though... as insane as they look...thats fools gold...anyone who knows their dank...I mean super duper bomb..knows those fake fuzzy crystals arent the real deal....just like the white...

Those shiny beautiful Glossy Diamonds.... im sure almost 98% of you are going to disagree... But thats not what a 9 or 10 look like...

MOST OVERHYPED STRAIN IN ICMAG HISTORY....ALTHOUGH SWEET TOOTH LAST YEAR WAS PRETTY ANNOYING ALSO.

I know what frost you are talking about..its the same on blackberry kush, white, etc....cookie frost is different, way more greasy, its easy 1 hitter quitter, totally different than what you are thinking about..you have to see more samples

Top notch pics lump makin the cookiepic battle serious!! Il take some pics soon when i get off the mountain..gonna be some good smokin these next few weeks seems like everyones got a batch in the oven..

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Fuzzy Buds like that are something most people never see.

We are quite fortunate in this corner of the world we live in.

Fantastic Cookies, Lump...

NorCal

Veteran
As good as I hear the French Laundry is, I'm not sure I will ever eat there. And I am almost positive its not the kind of place where you just pop in for a steak. I believe, and I could be wrong, the the French Laundry only chef designed menus of like seven courses or something.

I am not a tasting menu guy. I don't eat a lot of dairy and can't handle strong cheeses, so going to a place where they decide what to feed you (for about $300/plate) isn't my thing.

I know Thomas Keller, the man behind the French Laundry, has a bistro called Bouchon. If they serve a steak frites there (typical bistro fare), its probably going to be a nice piece of meat. I haven't eaten there, but its on my list.

If you insist on a traditional steakhouse, Cole's in downtown Napa is pretty good. They have a great cabernet reduction. My favorite steak in that area is at Mustard's Grill in Yountville.

I had an 80$ Wygyu beef ribeye at Morimoto once. (I have since learned that there is no real kobe or wygyu in the US) Unfortunately, they served it on a sizzling tray, and before I got to cut into it they poured this reduction over it that, IMO, ruined it. I was pretty pissed because I was really only ordering it to see what an 80 dolla ribeye was like vs the typical 35$ one available in one form or another all over the valley. I will say that the marbling was insane. I took a chunk home and ate it cold the next day and when cold, it literally had a checkerboard pattern of .5cm cubes of meet and fat. I will never know how it really tasted because of the sauce it got doused with. Only time I have ever been disappointed by Morimoto.

That said, I can cook a perfect ribeye at home for $12-18... When i pay high dollar for food, I like it to transcend a skillset that I already have. I like to be surprised by unexpected and artistic combinations of food and I especially like to see a real love for food expressed.

VADO: umpa lumpa twins from hotgirlswithduechebags.com? awesome.

I've eaten there a few times and it's real good but def not the best meal I've veer had in my life. I want to say all in all it was 12 different courses total. Service wasn't that great, kinda rushed and reservations are ridiculously hard to get. I thought the reservation thing was bullshit but its no joke. I'm talking Like they open their lines every day for reservations two months from that day. The lines open at 10 am or whenever and it's busy from the second they open up its so nuts some People even sell off reservations sometimes. I got a reservation after calling for an hour straight. Then waited 30 min for a reservationist to make the reservation. Even then they only had lunch reservations for me. Once you get in the door it's a little easier to get reservations from then on but I think I'm good off that spot. Last time I ate there my girl actually got food poisoning and it was on her birthday. The couple next to us had flown in from texas for their meal and then flew right back. Napas dope but theres plenty other places I'd rather spend my money on right here in SF. It's the type of place you can say you've been to but not the type of place I'd care to go back to.

Tried real wagyu years ago at Alan wongs Hawaii. It's so rich it's ridiculous, not my style at all. I felt like an idiot after I ordered it. The meal was $250 for one person and like you said the marbling was crazy but I hate fatty meats so a filet or any regular cut would've served me just fine.

Just my .2 now back to your regularly scheduled programming....

Highersolutions

Veteran
No worries Lump...I think he hated on my Krazy Kush and Starfighter pics. He was saying the same shit about the fuzziness lol. Your shit looks dank. Like you said there are still nice glands at the end of those longer stalks. Peace

Z

Z-ro

Mustards is off the chain, so is Starks in santa rosa. also Zazu in Sebastopol if youre into making reservations weeks ahead of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.