What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
If u put somethin out to be bid on, and the bid raised to that much, would u not take the money? I mean say u put somethin on e-bay, and someone bid $5000, would you say "nah man, I cant sell it for that much..."???
Obviously some rich people grow weed too, shit if I was rich Id still grow, and I probly would have bought them things just because I could.
I have less respect for people like stoney girl or whatever her name is, claiming huge yields and 30 day flowering times on all her strains then I do with someone who admits its a f1 and throws some shit out there that people want because of hype or whatever. Ive grown some alien crosses and they were dope, got 2 alien dog v2 goin outside from swerve.
Oh and swerve doesnt like alien, he feals he is stealing his ideas with the tahoe og crosses, at least according to swerve on his cali connect website forum.

Double F

swerve is fuckin hillarious, he looks like hes drunk/stoned 24-7. hes a fool to think makin crosses of clone only strains is a market that others cant compete in, thank god we have alternatives. seen some good stuff out of his gear and seen some straight garbage.

the main issue with the alien drop was not that people were willing to pay 5k for seeds, its because there was speculation the mods at thefarm, who were aliens friends, fixed the auction with fake bidders. people who spoke up and showed evidence of foul play were immediately banned, pretty sketchy if you ask me.

MakinGoo

If u put somethin out to be bid on, and the bid raised to that much, would u not take the money? I mean say u put somethin on e-bay, and someone bid $5000, would you say "nah man, I cant sell it for that much..."???
Obviously some rich people grow weed too, shit if I was rich Id still grow, and I probly would have bought them things just because I could.
I have less respect for people like stoney girl or whatever her name is, claiming huge yields and 30 day flowering times on all her strains then I do with someone who admits its a f1 and throws some shit out there that people want because of hype or whatever. Ive grown some alien crosses and they were dope, got 2 alien dog v2 goin outside from swerve.
Oh and swerve doesnt like alien, he feals he is stealing his ideas with the tahoe og crosses, at least according to swerve on his cali connect website forum.

Real talk..

L

LumpStatus

I have bought hundreds of seeds in all my years of growing and it doesn't matter if you pay $25 or $500 for for a pack of seeds, you will almost always end up with 90% of your seeds being "trash" or not worth keeping and sometimes you find that one fantastic plant, sometimes you don't. This goes for ANY breeder, I got Dj short gear that hermied on me or mutated plants that turned out to be shit. I got cheap seeds that are the same way. None of these seeds are truly stable and none guaranteed to produce anything like the pics or descriptions show.

So you could aargue all day that something is overpriced but my question would be, did they sell? If the answer is yes, then the seeds were not technically overpriced. The right price is whatever someone is willing to pay. Do you shop at Wal-Mart or the high end fancy grocery store? No one is forcing you to spend 5 grand on seeds. Just because it's not worth it to you doesn't mean it's not worth it to the next guy. We have the poor, middle-class and the wealthy, to each his own.

Edit: I am very picky when it comes to picking a keeper, most packs of seeds I run I don't keep any pheno longer than a few runs... It really has to impress me more than most my other mothers.

aligee

Veteran
so back to some cookie jabber how long are you guys getting roots popping out of your gsc clones i just checked and i got roots popping out @ 9 days w/ RR and clonex...Makingoo style!!!

L

LumpStatus

Yes they do root fast. I have got a root or two in 5 days. Usually 7-10 days most the tray will be rooted. Some take 12 or more days. Depends on the size of the cut, temp and humidity too.

OrganicBuds

Veteran
I topped one of my small mother plants of GSC I have and placed it in clonex, then strait into fox farm soil with no humidity dome or anything. New growth in about 13 days, can't check for roots.

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so back to some cookie jabber how long are you guys getting roots popping out of your gsc clones i just checked and i got roots popping out @ 9 days w/ RR and clonex...Makingoo style!!!

mine popped in 8-9 days also.....I used the Krunchbubble powder from Home Depot and ph'd the water to 5.8-5.9

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
girl-s.jpg

Last edited:

big twinn

Veteran
As promised, some pictures of my "icmag" cut of gsc.they They will be flowering very soon. Right now in veg they remind me of what my cherry pie smelled like. Crazy mutated leaves with a crazy mutated looking internod laterbud formation. Check it out and let me know what you guys think. I'm mostly interest from those that have experience with the cuts. She looks like what the OGKB pheno right now though. I'm leaning to say they are the same cuts, like posted on page 256.
:tiphat:

Status
Not open for further replies.