Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The GS Cookies has reversed well, wont be long till they are dropping pollen.....i will throw up a few pics later in the week.
Peace

TripleDraw27

Veteran
You are right its not cali, just this thread. So petty, why so serious? I guess pimpin ain't easy.

Originally Posted by phog
I'm glad I don't live in cali, the vibe of this thread is pathetic imo.

You ask why so petty ?
"Of little or no importance or consequence". This is the definition of petty. Now re read your posts, mouth breather.

Why so serious?
WTF are you....some fucking gamer nerd from 09 who lives off those phrases? Go eat a fucking hot pocket and air your ass out from sitting in your chair 18 hrs a day.

"Im glad I don't live in Cali"...
We already have enough bad growers, THANK YOU.

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
I thought this was pretty funny. Might be nice to inject a laugh in this thread.

[YOUTUBEIF]-qTIGg3I5y8#![/YOUTUBEIF]

Watcha gonna pick?

Watcha gonna pick?

Well articulated response there. CravenMore would be proud =)

Go eat a fucking hot pocket and air your ass out .

1938855924_FatKidHotPocket_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

phog

Veteran
You don't think the arguing in this thread is petty triple draw?

You don't like the phrase why so serious? Lighten up, let's put a smile on that face.

No i'm not a gamer nerd, wtf are you? Let me guess- an OG deep in the game?

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
The GS Cookies has reversed well, wont be long till they are dropping pollen.....i will throw up a few pics later in the week.
Peace
:woohoo: Looking forward to seeing your pics bro and hopefully acquiring a GSC cross or S1 when you and ojd release them @ the 'Bay or 'Bou :good:
:plant grow:

OrganicBuds

Veteran
I thought this was pretty funny. Might be nice to inject a laugh in this thread.

[YOUTUBEIF]-qTIGg3I5y8#![/YOUTUBEIF]

YOur an asshole abja, now that crap will be stuck in my head all day long, cookie monster voice and all.lol.

"Hey me just met you, and this is crazy. Hey you got cookies, so share it maybe?"
"It hard to look at, you snack baby. But you got cookie, so share it maybe."
"coffee cake with frosting, it dont phase me. But you got cookies, so share it maybe."

Highersolutions

Veteran
:woohoo: Looking forward to seeing your pics bro...

Looking forward to some pics of your GSC cut as well but you can keep the S1's...not my thing. I can't fucking stand them really...too many people passing S1's out as the real deal and messing shit up IMO(ask me how I know lol). If people stated it was from S1 stock when passing cuts out then there wouldn't be that much of a problem but people don't. Now fem crosses(like WiFi) I don't mind cause you can't really go around passing that as the original and theres no real way to cross two elites together without lots of work. I think crosses with something to tame the stretch and possibly add a little larger bud set to the GSC would be nice. I did a joint project with my bro who has the GSC awhile back...He crossed his GSC with some pollen from Alien Genetics Starfighter. Think I might pop a few of those just out of curiosity to see whats up...who knows. Body Blow(GSC X Alien Genetics Starfighter). Well enough venting/blabbing...back to GSC!!!

Alien genetics lol .... that dude is a thief for letting people pay those thousands for seeds that he didn't even test... but again that's just my point of view..

Highersolutions

Veteran
Alien genetics lol .... that dude is a thief for letting people pay those thousands for seeds that he didn't even test... but again that's just my point of view..

Yup thats your opinion and your entitled to it. I didn't pay shit though...I got to test them for free and I believe he did personally test them before their release...not %100 sure though so you'll have to go ask him yourself HAHA. I forgot how much people love him over here lol MY BAD for even bringing it up in your thread prop :yikes:. I hope this doesn't turn into a multiple page shit storm like my thread did before it got shut down. Now that I think of it Hammerhead was supposed to open that back up after awhile...he must have forgot. Probably a good thing it stayed closed lol. Well back to your regularly scheduled program...GSC!!!

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
hey i was a fan of alien! when i saw pics of his "starfighter" and how he described the smell it reminded me of GSC just bigger yielder.....so when i saw he was charging insane prices of his gear and realized that i already had what i wanted in terms of genetics it eased the pain of not getting starfighter and a few other things he had..

most of the pics of starfighter im seeing dont look like his stock pictures he used to sell the seeds...or anything like cookies. i would love to smoke some starfighter and see what the hypes about thogh....5k a pack for f1 seeds is definitely more hype than buying overpriced GSC clones when you are garunteed the nug below..
picture.php

Vado the pic you posted look like what they call russet mites not broad mite IMO.. look at the petiole all the brown on it seems to resemble russet mite damage.. but again that's just what I think not that it maters... I've noticed broad mites tend to make leaves do this clawing with the leaves.. look at old og pics they seem to show those traits the most... I actually think og was the main spread of broad mites..

Not that I don't like the dude I just don't see where he gets to charge 4k+ for strains like the ones he released.. specially if the clones used were readily available almost everywhere.. yes if he would of took time to work the line then by all means charge those prices but at f1... I thought swerve was robbing us blind till I saw aliens prices..lol jk ...

P

puma

STARFIGHTER is worth growing even if ya dont like the breeder.....its a really good strain.
no bull.

G

guest8905

s1's can be cool

i just traded a really nice cookies teen for a couple green cracks, willie nelson, my old red dragon from up, and a big bag of blue knight s1 seeds.

NorCal

Veteran
LOL WTF? Why even bother with the green crack? I'm Sure you have your reasons but man if I grew that stuff I could hardly give it away. Shit I grew a bunch 2 years ago and it sat around for a min. That's when I kicked that girl to the curb....

Edit I thought you gave up the cookies for that stuff.....if your the one that got the GSC in the trade then in that case.....WINNING!

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Not that I don't like the dude I just don't see where he gets to charge 4k+ for strains like the ones he released.. specially if the clones used were readily available almost everywhere.. yes if he would of took time to work the line then by all means charge those prices but at f1... I thought swerve was robbing us blind till I saw aliens prices..lol jk ...

Ding Ding! Swerve = Alien

One and the same brother :tiphat:

Walk like a duck...fly like a duck... Quack like a duck?

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh thank GOD I could not find his thread last night and was afraid it was " binned"....need my cookie fix!

Last edited:

MakinGoo

Looking forward to some pics of your GSC cut as well but you can keep the S1's...not my thing. I can't fucking stand them really...too many people passing S1's out as the real deal and messing shit up IMO(ask me how I know lol). If people stated it was from S1 stock when passing cuts out then there wouldn't be that much of a problem but people don't. Now fem crosses(like WiFi) I don't mind cause you can't really go around passing that as the original and theres no real way to cross two elites together without lots of work. I think crosses with something to tame the stretch and possibly add a little larger bud set to the GSC would be nice. I did a joint project with my bro who has the GSC awhile back...He crossed his GSC with some pollen from Alien Genetics Starfighter. Think I might pop a few of those just out of curiosity to see whats up...who knows. Body Blow(GSC X Alien Genetics Starfighter). Well enough venting/blabbing...back to GSC!!!

I'm part of the Alien Family I got ur back dog..Alien is a super kool & kind friend.. He has hooked me up plenty of times.. His strains r pure dank

Status
Not open for further replies.