What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorCal

Veteran
Now here Is the distinct traits these two PLANTS have.
The OGKB cut has a more cherry pie "mutant" appearance. The leaves are very ridged and look leathery almost. The leaves are also are stacked very oddly.
Now if you look closely you'll notice these are from two completely different rooms. The first Pic is in a 5.25" black pot and is about 4 weeks into flower. The other is in an 8 inch coco tek pot and is from the side by side i just posted, these are still in veg.

267a7f43.jpg

702e7b88.jpg

Here's another random shot of the OGKB leaves from the side by side. Looks like an armadillo or something.....super weird.....
bc0ff6d1.jpg

NorCal

Veteran
THanks dude......This is the trait the ic mag cut is most known for. She's lanky and is very OG dominant.
The leaves get this "Elvis lip curl" thing on them the edges makes them look like their curling upwards.

9ed6849d.jpg

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
new page just in time..
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

they really swelled in the last week i would definately wait until day 60+ to pick for max potential...

NorCal

Veteran
She swells Just like the OG....shit I might just let mine go 10 weeks. But Those look fucking riduculos. Like I said I just can't see anything being better than that cut. Oh man I'd be giddy like a little girl if I was you...

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
yea im staying up all night with my gun in hand guarding me cookies....worried the damn kids across the street are gonna smell them. if i didnt have bills to pay i would keep it all to myself lol...

COOKIE PICTURE BATTLE...whos next?

some of the nugs stacked pretty nicely i was impressed...especially because i had my ballasts dimmed to 600-750 most of this cycle due to high temps....it was 79-80 all the time and they still tinted up purple...cant wait until winter when it will become a real frost factory in here..

I

idoreallytry

that shit looks good yes4 ur skills are defianltely improving ,,,peace
ABJA, its funny u say that i say the samething that the animal was better,,whan i got a zip of gsc znc a zip of animals i prefered it then and told yes4,,,its just a bit stonier i need a strong strain to help with my back pain,,,peace

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
This thread is better than the daytime stories! Its fake! Its real! Mine is the real deal all others are fake! I got mine from the source yours is from a faker! I can tell from your leaf pattern its the real deal! I can tell from how your stem purps the wrong way that its fake!
About as much solid info as there is bullshit. But boy is it fun to watch the messiness of it all!!

Yes - That shit looks like some serious rope. I hope my cut looks half as good when she gets her turn in the room.

picture.php

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bwahahaha.....best thread on IC....start my day with it every time can!

I'll toss a pic in for the flame war...here is my GSC running in a 45 gallon smarty, now I JUST topped it so it looks funky.

picture.php

Bi0hazard

Veteran
Rainman,

I think the possibility of two 'Cookie' cuts is being debated, rather than a cut of which is real? It could also be the mutant pheno of Cherry Pie mixing things up across the board, and maybe it's all the same cut. At the same time, having one and claiming there is no other is not proof either. The side by sides will reveal a lot.

From all the feedback, they both (or the gsc and a phenotype mutated version of the original?) are dank as fuck.

NorCal,

Safety is always #1, many people have reported that the GSC cut is notorious for coming with Broad Mites or other types of tiny mites. This is something that will make the edges of the leaves curl, because all the mite egg sites stay at the edges. As such, it's always a good idea to check and make sure, you can never be to careful =) They aren't a huge nightmare like root aphids or anything, but always good to check it out, because they can eat your THC and thrichomes =(

Grab a 60x or 100x and look at the edges of the leaves where the curling is - on the back and front of the leaves. See if there are little tiny white/clearish eggs. They are not visible to the human eye, so that's likely why it was able to spread so much.

Not saying that's what you have, but just wanted to give you the heads up to check and make sure =)

If you have it - you can hit them with Avid and cycle with a couple other treatments, I'd have to look up what exactly they are again.

Last edited:
G

Guest3498

THanks dude......This is the trait the ic mag cut is most known for. She's lanky and is very OG dominant.
The leaves get this "Elvis lip curl" thing on them the edges makes them look like their curling upwards.

View Image

My GS Cookies did this as well.... and it came with broad mites. Of course they are affecting other (better) strains much worse. The cookies seems much more resilient to them for some reason. I'd also say that "lanky and og dominant" also characterize what I'm working with pretty well...

example of early BM damage:
picture.php

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
HAHA now you're little animosity in your rep message makes so much more sense....you may have gotten it free, (which I truely don't care) but it funked your better plants up. I'm starting to see how that sand got entrenched in that cavernous mangina.

How do you know what's a better strain if you haven't grown it out? And who's to say what's better? Your opinion isn't truth for everyone Vado.

UnknwnPwner

G

Guest3498

So now we're not arguing about how only you and your boys have the real dealeo, now we're arguing about what's better? I'm noticing a trend, and it's you causing problems with people over and over again in this thread.

Like I told ya, we already got your stuff, you can stop acting like a child :) Now run along and sell your "real deal" cuts to someone else...

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Well when you put it like that...
Dawson-Crying-GIF.gif

Oh and nobody is arguing; clarifying debates are in progress. Do you need a hug dude, you seem upset?

G

Guest3498

Hey yes4prop, you know I got mad love for ya and we got a bunch of mutual friends. Mind doing me a solid and getting krunchbubble's gay little brother under control? He's causing lots of drama. Thanks homie!

Al Botross

ICMag Donor
Veteran
come on children<<<>>>> first rule of Sesame street - be nice to your neighbor.

[YOUTUBEIF]-qTIGg3I5y8[/YOUTUBEIF]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts