What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bi0hazard

Veteran
Well articulated response there. CravenMore would be proud =)

The good ol' Finger Wag...

mutombo-o.gif

mutombo.html

Last edited:

Bi0hazard

Veteran
Beautiful nugs Props. Definitely well cared for =)

The blueberry muffins smell is only for 2 and 1/2 weeks or so earlier in flowering. This OG muskiness invades the sweet smell and it merges into this gingerbread/dark shortbread/ thin minty smell/taste.

Does newwave finish smelling like blueberry/grape? I'm genuinely curious.. or is it only for a small period early in flowering? The finished product of the OGKB GSC nugs is nowhere near blueberry or grape in the slightest when its done. It's like being in a bakery with Gingerbread/Shortbread/Thin Mint.

The nugs are spread out little nugglets, not interconnected colas like new wave. The bud sites look like OG Kush from the side and og/Bubba bud sites from the top.

NorCal

Veteran
LULZ. so far me and prop are the only verified users with this cut.....Now remember people I'm just the messenger. ....
Sooo.....how does that saying go? Don't shoot the messenger?

Anyways the last time I spoke with OGKB he said his circle is reporting an easy 2-3per light. He said this is running SOG, and that's all I got. Now whether this is true or not We shall see....

Like I said I'm just the messenger and soon well see what the deal with this cut is.

I have some finishing up very shortly here and this will be the very first "verified" batch of The OGKB cut.

The whole reason I have these cuts is a long story so I won't even really bother with it.
What we do know is OGKB came on here and spit some knowledge. He's also someone I personally have known for over 10 years.

Unfortunately There was an incident where i was asked to clear a house out one night after it got robbed. That's when these cuts came into my possession and I was asked to hold them. Being the person I am I'm not going to touch anyones shit because I think that's sleazy as fuck. I don't care how much money I could have made by stealing this cut. Let's just say it's a matter of integrity to me.

So after me repeatedly offering to bring him his cuts OGKB insisted I keep them and at that point I figured why the hell would I turn down a bunch of GSC cuts from him? I can say This guys had these cuts for a while. I remember him mentioning it to me years ago and I simply scoffed at the thought of a superior strain to OG that was actually worth a large amount over any pound on the market to a select group of people. LOL Especially with the name GSC and cherry pie....

Anyways...... I'm not claiming it to be anything. I'm just the type of person that won't believe anything until I see it. AFAIK That's why it's the ogkb cut not the OGKB GSCookies. But You heard what OGKB said when he said I had the cuts of the pix he posted. Either way feel free to name it whatever the hell you'd like....

I will say It is dead on with cookies as far as im concerned. I know for sure a few icmaggers here have tried the finished product from OGKB himself and know that she is something special to say the least. Like I said i'm not claiming shit. As soon as my "verified" batch is done it will def go around enough for the people to decide what they really think of her. I think it's fire so Either way I'm def keeping both the OGKB and GSC cuts i have in my stable.
I'll be posting more pix shortly. I have some 7 weeks in and some that are still vegging. The next few weeks should be interesting........enjoy the drama people but please don't get this thread shut down.....

big twinn

Veteran
My ic cut is throwing all sorts of funky leaves, I'm sure that's deriving from the mutated pheno cherry pie that was used to make the GSc (or so I was told...And growing characteristics of GSc lead me to believe). That would make sense that she is showing such variability between gardens. I'm with UP, based off the collaboration of pictures between gardens and my own experience growing both cp phenos ( lost them....temporarily) and the GSc I have going now I Am leaning to say if ogkb's is not a cp, and actually "a" GSc cut, then it is the same cut circulating, just showing phenotypic variation between growing environments/conditions/prior stresses.
Just my .02
I'll try and get some veg pictures up in the next few days before flipping the lights to show you all where I am coming from as far as leaf variation, much like someone (was it UP?) posted some pages back. That was a fucking great post.
I'd like to cross it to a reversed cherry pie, to fulfill my inner cherry pie cookie monster spirit. Then work on selection/back cross stabilizing.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Ive seen an instance with other plants where the dude that was growing them would take one or 2 cuts off each then flower, grow them out, take one or two cuts off then flower again. After some time doing this we started to see variations in the same plant, even tho they all started from the same mother a while back, some were more frosty, some were more stretchy, and some yielded better.
I believe this could be whats going on, plants from the same mother originally passed down but cuts from different branches keeping slight variation in traits. they eventually drift apart and 2 phenos becomes a reality.
This is just my experience, and from a different strain altogether, so no tellin, but could definitely be a posibility.

big twinn

Veteran
Ive seen an instance with other plants where the dude that was growing them would take one or 2 cuts off each then flower, grow them out, take one or two cuts off then flower again. After some time doing this we started to see variations in the same plant, even tho they all started from the same mother a while back, some were more frosty, some were more stretchy, and some yielded better.
I believe this could be whats going on, plants from the same mother originally passed down but cuts from different branches keeping slight variation in traits. they eventually drift apart and 2 phenos becomes a reality.
This is just my experience, and from a different strain altogether, so no tellin, but could definitely be a posibility.
This deserves a quote, multiple phenotypic variation yet the same genetics thus genotypically the same.

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
I'm vaping some cookies now, and while I'm grateful for this strain. I am going to have to say again that I am partial to the Animal Cut. I will definitely part with all of this to get some Animal. I think that even though they were charging for this cut. In a way they must have wanted it to get out. I think that the Animal will be the one in demand eventually. If I can get a nice fat jar of it, we'll see how the tolerance build up on it is.

If the OGKB is yielding 2-3 per light, that is impressive. In a sea of green setup I could see it happening. As of now I was happy to get 1lb per 1kw. Which is way low for me. I only ran 14-15 under (2) 600's. Not high numbers compared to sea of green, but higher than I run with my sours.

Hope everyone that has it is enjoying it. Hope that everyone who wants it, finds it.

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
holy crap this thread moves fast.
The only cut ive grown was the 'new wave' cut. I wish ive had the ogkushbreath cut. Never grown or smoked it.
Ive smoked whadeezlrg cookies. Which im pretty sure is the same one yes4prop has. I havent grown that one though, only smoked it the one time.
my opinions were just from the pics everyone has been posting.
Sorry for beating a dead horse.

Also was the ogkb cut given out with terms of her not spreading? or does ogkb not mind seeing her circulate?

And to add to pictures, heres some shots of new wave. first two are one i have currently at 31 days, last 2 are the last time i grew her, photos probably 50 something days.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

NorCal

Veteran
You guys wanted a side by side? Well props will be done soon but here's mine for today. This room here is s 3x600 watt lights 2 4x4 trays run on ebb and flow and vegged for roughly 3 weeks. Soon they'll be put on a drain to waste setup and flowered.

The left is the currently circulating cut on the boards. Theres 40 of them in 5.25 inch black pots. I even put a couple of em in some 8 inch coco pots with some pro mix just to see what happens....

The right side is 10 of the OGKB cut all in 8 in coco tek pots. Each side still needs to be put on a drip manifold and the left side still needs to be lollipopped.all my DTW 4x4s have 40 drippers. So in this case 4 drippers per OGKB and 1 per the ic mag cut. By Tom the 10 OGKBs will be going into 5 gallon pots and all will be up and running they'll all be fed off the same 70 gallon reservoir so they will all be getting exactly the same of everything. The watering may be off but I can dial that in after a couple days.....
5ae37316.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts