Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
on their way into flower :joint:
picture.php

picture.php

NorCal

Veteran
Woo hoo 200 pages! Still waiting to flower out my gsc. I have 2 moms that are about as tall as I am and I've already taken 2 trays of cuts off her. Then I have these other ones that are supposed to be gsc too but it looks completely different. Single and triple bladed leathery dark green leaves. I guess I'll just nave to wait and see which one is the closest representation to what I'm looking for.

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have noticed gsc has an odd darker color to her in veg. has a neat hue to it. looks almost blueish green.

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
The leaves definitely get that look, and it's not from high N levels. It's a pretty beautiful color, and the leaves are thick. The stems and petioles as well.

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
200 pages, crazy.

200 pages, crazy.

stake those flimsy main stalks, less stress on the plant

Sorry but there's nothing 'flimsy' about this gal. One exceptional quality is the og like viney growth, but without the need to stake. They look spaghetti thin, but believe me they have some tree trunk innards. I have been mauling my girls daily and her 'flimsy' stems laugh and pop back with a couple hours rarely longer.

BTW I do plan on trellising, but mainly as a canopy control, not for needed support.

Up.

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
He's right. These require no trellis or stakes. These branches are thick and show no flop. Unlike most of my girls, they don't like to bend down and touch their toes :)

If I have one complaint, it's that it doesn't yield highly unless you top it multiple times/train it. The other option is to use really high numbers like lump status is doing.

If I have one complaint, it's that it doesn't yield highly unless you top it multiple times/train it. The other option is to use really high numbers like lump status is doing.

has anyone tried to vert this girl yet? wondering what 8 plants around a 1k or 600 would do if you let them get tall enough

aligee

Veteran
just grabbed a GSC pre-teen ...anyone try LST on this strain tieing her down etc. well ill see how she responds under my bondage lol!!

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Muahahaha!

Muahahaha!

I STILL have my girls in cups which I know is detrimental to a degree, but it's for two reasons; space and control. I've topped only once but I've been training them daily, trying to have at least 4-5 tops on every girl...just took pics give me a sec and I'll update. Maybe I should just start my own thread.

Unknown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts