some dry cookies
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

djmjb

UoM used to be the spot for good herb

I'm reading Smoke Screen, you should check it out

yeah I noticed that on their menu, and was unsure if it was verified or not. There was a guy advertising his GS cookies at my local compassion club but it was clearly a bs fake cut. Where else have there been sightings in MI?

Relentless

Veteran
looks like i got a fake gsc.. it was labeled oakland gsc and my friend got it from a reliable source, but my clones and his mother both have more of a sativa type leaf than the indica like gsc i have seen here..

does new wave, animal cookies, or any other "cookie" have thin leaf blades?

L

LumpStatus

The "new wave" i have came labeled as cookie. Came from my good friend ape unverified. Turned out to be new wave. Has more sativa bladed leaves... here she is

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
yea new wave strikes again....she is from that same circle of growers who made cookies so it makes sense. maybe someone made a mislabeled mistake but i suspect someone was just trying to cash in on and didnt want to give out real GSC...

its good weed though, i dumped her from my lineup but alot of folks really like her. she has a nice stank floral grape bubblegum smell...tastes translate real nice when smoked.

ive been smoking a ton of Strawberry Kush from BOG lately, but damn seein deez's pics made me dip back into the cookie jar!

L

LumpStatus

Just wanted to post a quick update on my 50 table of gsc that i posted a week ago...this is day 10 of 12/12 and they are doing great! I love the stretch. They were only veged for i think 10 days at most before planting into coco bed in the flowering room. She has another 2 weeks of stretch at most...

And some 50 day larry og just for fun

Mia

Here we are,

been real busy this week, with these among other things

(From left to right: GDP,Platinum bubba,og,god's gift)

Definitely not as nice pics as your guys, but my camera skills are lacking...
Nice pics Lump, super clean, mama looks healthy.
How do you water those coco beds?
How do you transplant into them?

Gonna take some cuttings in next day or two. Figure i can make a quick thirty grand you feel me?:biggrin:
l

Bi0hazard

Veteran
Lump,

That should work out well. The plants will stay squad and avoid the lankiness growth and should have denser nugs. Perfect for SOG/SCROG, looking good.

@ lump I'm also curious how u water the coco beds. Do you. Just use a wand? I have t seen very many grows with the coir just in the trays....I like it! Nice and simple too

L

LumpStatus

Thanks for the kind words guys...

I hand water the tables as needed with a wand just like s&r said. I have a couple brute 45 gal trash cans on wheels that i fill with water, add nutrients etc, then I have a mondi 1500 gph pump with a 50' hose attached with my trusty dramm watering wand on the end. The coco gets watered as needed, typically when the top 1/2" of the beds are dry. No timers or drip systems etc.

As far as planting into the beds...I veg in a seperate room in 4" pots of coco for 7-10 days, longer for some strains. Then I simply plant them into the coco in rows to allow for easy watering. If im reusing coco (which i do about 5 times before tossing it), i just remove the rootballs and mix and fluff the coco and replant... No enzymes or anything but I do use plant success orca.

I got a pm asking about runoff so i figured i would post that info as well....
The tables are at a slight pitch with two quarter inch holes drilled on the lower end. However, I keep my feeding light and do not water until runoff until I am flushing at the end. I water with about 1.3ec to a max of 1.5ec with typically no runoff throughout.

I put 7 bags of canna coco per 4x8 table. 8 bags in my newer tables because they are a bit deeper. I water with about 20gal of nutrient solution per table which is just enough to saturate all the coco with no runoff... The coco gets reused up to 5 times with no issues, though it does begin to retain more water the longer you go so dont water too frequently. I have used it 7 runs once with no issues, but ive settled on 5 being the magic number.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.