What's new

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
I too think maybe what we got down here isn't legit.,its not at all stretchy or lanky. Does smell just like circusanimal cookies. Hopefully I can one day compare mine to some legit cookies

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Is abjas the animal or girl scout

Girl Scout...

i JUST got a pic from a friend who is flowering GSC, he didnt top it....

its like 6 ft tall, with a small bud here and there, like if you flowering a low yielding kush without topping. the plant MAY yield an ounce...

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
one thing that helps me keep my cookie nice and bushy is to not just top, but take clones off the main branches....let it grow to a foot or so, then cut it back to six inches and let it grow back again...that way you get 3-4 main branches..

Hopefully I can one day compare mine to some legit cookies

we gotta have a SD smoke session!

L

LumpStatus

Smoketrees

I think your cookie is the same as my original cookie...which prop believes is new wave. I now have what i believe is the real gsc, as well as two phenos of cherry pie...

Here is the new wave/cookie from ape

m4n

Gsc mom 5x4 100's of tops...$2500...call APE...ufc in Oakland.mighta closed shop they got a few.of their moms.forsale but haven't updated the menu

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
WOWZERS 2500 for a new wave mom...I'd rather not. That sucks to hear many people who have legit ties to the cannabis community are getting/giving out faux genetics. Not saying the new wave is even that bad, but to not really know what you have but still claim to have the real deal without even flowering them out...+then offing the mom because you know it's bunk, but still trying to charge real deal prices? Pffft APE gear just lost all credibility to me.

L

LumpStatus

WOWZERS 2500 for a new wave mom...I'd rather not. That sucks to hear many people who have legit ties to the cannabis community are getting/giving out faux genetics. Not saying the new wave is even that bad, but to not really know what you have but still claim to have the real deal without even flowering them out...+then offing the mom because you know it's bunk, but still trying to charge real deal prices? Pffft APE gear just lost all credibility to me.

There are some who think it is the cookie and some who dont...as far as i knew he wasnt selling them but obviously m4n has different info. While i cant say the cookie is real or not im going by what others have told me. I can safely say i have flowered out dozens of apes cuts and can verify their validity. He never put the cookie up for sale as far as i know and im a bit surprised to hear about the mothers...why not just sell her cuts?

Who knows

G

guest8905

your too right bro. And the sad thing is we all know its been going on for years each time a head stash mega popular variety hits the market. People trying to take advantage of the market of what is popular.

I still to this day go to garden after garden and hear 'this is xxxx" and I am like 'oh really it doesnt look or grow like "xxxx" ' and they i ask if they know its the real thing, and most of the time they have no answer.

That is why it is important to pass along clones and along with that clone pass on the knowledge and information that goes along with the said cut. And tell the recipient that it is vital that if they pass out the clone, the info go with it.

just my 2 cents....kinda tired of growers who lack the knowledge of lineage of which they cultivate.

your too right bro. And the sad thing is we all know its been going on for years each time a head stash mega popular variety hits the market. People trying to take advantage of the market of what is popular.

I still to this day go to garden after garden and hear 'this is xxxx" and I am like 'oh really it doesnt look or grow like "xxxx" ' and they i ask if they know its the real thing, and most of the time they have no answer.

That is why it is important to pass along clones and along with that clone pass on the knowledge and information that goes along with the said cut. And tell the recipient that it is vital that if they pass out the clone, the info go with it.

just my 2 cents....kinda tired of growers who lack the knowledge of lineage of which they cultivate.

WORD!!!

L

LumpStatus

Just got some crazy information...

If you are stealing power...STOP NOW!

There is a new unconfirmed "task force" connected with pge that is monitoring you. Heard first hand about pge knocking on the door and demanding access to the house or they will contact sheriffs department. They come in if you let them, take pics, find out how much you are running do some calculations and send a bill!

Sounds far fetched yes...but i was just informed by someone ive known for years.

What do you guys think?

UFC in oakland is a joke... shitty clones with mites, i doubt their genetics are legit.. anyone who cant take a healthy clone is suspect in my book...

Mia

Just got some crazy information...

If you are stealing power...STOP NOW!

There is a new unconfirmed "task force" connected with pge that is monitoring you. Heard first hand about pge knocking on the door and demanding access to the house or they will contact sheriffs department. They come in if you let them, take pics, find out how much you are running do some calculations and send a bill!

Sounds far fetched yes...but i was just informed by someone ive known for years.

What do you guys think?

I think stealing power is a recipe for a bust personally.
As much as I wouldn't like to, I pay the exorbitant rates.
Like a month ago on the news they were talking about how a transformer went out in Richmond or Sunset in the city because the load was too great, but things didn't add up. They then started talking about indoor pot growers stealing power blah blah. So it's definately on their radar...

It's not that difficult for them to figure it out given time. I'm more than happy to let the dudes stealing it take all my shine!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
So how much realistically, if conditions are ideal, will the gsc yield under a 1000 light in a 4x8 tent? Just curious...

Status
Not open for further replies.