What's new

GH 3 part lab analysis (by Advanced Nutrients)

farmdalefurr

I feel nothing and it feels great
Veteran
alot of growers get sold at the grow store on products and feeding schedule.

this is exactly why we should all do our own research on the products we think we need/want. i mean of course, the dudes at the shops want to make as much $ as they can, so yeah, some of them might knowingly direct someone who seems to not know too much to the most expensive products. if you go into a shop knowing a little about the products your looking for, your already a step ahead of the guy at the counter. also, pick their brains a little bit. see what kind of nutrients they use, etc. the next few times you go in, ask a couple of the same questions. if you get different answers, chances are, their bullshitting you and may not know as much as they should and are trying to get you to buy more expensive products. its your brain........ think for yourself

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well, I know it's been a while,

but has anyone sent this to GH , and see what they had to say about this?

SpaceKiller

well, I know it's been a while,

but has anyone sent this to GH , and see what they had to say about this?

problem is GH doesnt give a crap, they have known their products work and dont really care to bother with ANs childish bantering. i can almost promise you that. they are probably getting a good laugh out of them copying their formula and claiming its so much more worth it. bottom line theirs is derived from a lot less than GHs so of course your going to get a tiny bit more, 3.78L to 4L really isnt blowing my mind when i notice GH is a more concentrated formula, so the extra penny really isnt worth switching over for just because the product contains slightly less. they can do all the test and post it all they want, it doesnt take much to notice that.

some people see ANs push for "our product is for cannabis" as some act of big balls, to me its just a marketing tactic, sadly they see it isnt working so well so now they are doing all they can to attack those who are used for the market they so dearly claim they dominate.

ill say like everyone else with sense, ill use both GH and AN gladly but i really dont appreciate AN's business tactics and they have been putting up an absurd amount of videos on youtube lately stupidly trying to slander companies simply because they dont support cannabis or are willing to make it a public statement, some see that as ballsy i see it as a failed business tactic and a terrible way of going about professionalism in a extremely childish manner..

as most would say if their products are specifically made for cannabis, then why wouldnt the bottle give the correct doses to use on your plant? do they burn every plant they test by following their own schedule, obviously not. there are just some things about them that are a little shady is all im saying.

ive been in business classes enough to know it wasnt meant to be some ballsy move for cannabis, they simply thought they could take that market and they are finding out they cant, as to why they are copying competitors they constantly made so much fun of in the past.

"OH GH IS GOOD FOR TOMATOES!"...."WHY ARE YOU AT THIS TH EXPO HUMBOLDT!?? YOU GUYS DONT SUPPORT CANNABIS.." (secret an rep sent over to act like some random person, so pathetic and obvious when he said this "SO I GUESS YOU GUYS GROW GOOD TOMATOES?" they seriously say stupid shit like that, the poor guy at the humboldt counter was like our product is for all plants, they just couldnt leave him alone and that kind of practice right there is what i find disturbing about them.

so sadly its very very hard when you see things like that along with big mike talking up a storm about how AN is the best and gives the biggest juiciest fattest buds, he says fat juicy buds so many times not to feel like something fishy is going on, maybe he is just a horrible spokesman who knows.. all i know is it stinks.

anyway thats just how i feel, i personally love both AN and GH and some of their products i dont like from either so it doesnt matter, i just wish AN would stop trying to compete with people who clearly have never cared about competing with them. if they truly understand cannabis so much and their products suites that they shouldnt feel the need to be so offensive all the time or even make the absurd claims they do.

you really have to question the validity of the company itself for simple things like them claiming they actually were in love with GH 3 part and used it all of the sudden, last time i checked that was not the case until they made their own version to say its the same.. just a tad shy of the same sadly.

"the proof is in the pudding" so they should just let their product speak for itself already and stop all the hate, cause AN will be the first to tell all their haters "Fuck the Haters!" but what does AN constantly do?

to the guy who said big mike has never pushed a product forcefully before i find highly surprising. i could find so many videos right now of him pushing products a little too hard and making some pretty over the top claims with them. yea he isnt forcing you literally to buy it, no one can... but if he wasnt behind a screen i would feel like he is for sure twisting the hell out of my arm....

Midnight

Veteran
Blah, blah, blah...Debate, debate, debate... The proof is in the pudding people.

GH 3 part indoor grow
picture.php

GH 3 part outdoor grow (2 week old flowers)
picture.php

purple_man

Veteran
ROFL³ @ AN!!!

i mean COME ON!!!! how long is GH in business??? when was AN founded??? did AN been doing researsch for decades with MANY different types of cultivars (not speficially canna sat. l. ). does AN have any ISO certificates? does AN cooperate with plenty of universities, comercial greenhouses and other research facilities? i only remember that fat dude (i guess big mike), tweeking in front of the camera and anouncing the 1million $ competition and none came out? i met the AN guys and GH guys for 3 years, at a local canna expo... and well in my opinion AN is just a marketing ploy/cash generator... just a bunch of punqs ripping off people who don't seem to know (or want to) better...

blessss
ps.: i tried some of the AN samples, and they did no MAGIC looool , thus ill keep rocking on the GH 3 part :)

Y

YosemiteSam

Honestly, I wouldn't trust a test that was done with some freebies by a grower like you or me, because it's really hard to conduct a side-by-side properly, closing out any factors that might affect the outcome, supplying an equal environment and measuring the outcome (like yield, cannabinoid content, trichome density), not to mention documenting the whole process.

A lab or a university would be more reliable, I just can't believe when a hear from a grower: "I did some side by sides, and product x gave better yields (or taste or whatever)". Then comes an other grower saying exactly the opposite.
One grower actually said he had better yields because of the drops I gave him. It was water.

Note to self. Never take secret drops from tester.

Ai Ze

secret drops arent secret when u try em ... and by that i dont mean on your plants ;)

messed up some containers, both were unlabled ... so in which is the pk13/14 ... hard task without ec meter ... to make it short, it was the salty tasting liquid

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've sent an email a long time ago but there was no answer.

thanks tester..

shame you never heard back..

well at the end of the day.. ( it's growmore who supplies GH correct? ) has most likely got a call from GH and got a good talking to

also, if I believe correct? this violates labeling laws, and GH could get into some hassle here.. especially from Oregon... ???

Latest posts

Latest posts