What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

gg4 x fire cookies

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Tray at 18 days.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Ya, everyone says it doest yield very well and grows slow but in my tray its stacking up well and vegged pretty quick. Never had any real gsc so itll be an experience that's for sure. Just glad my homie came thru with it. Also it seems like the glufies are growing better in hydro than ive been able to do in promix so im anxiously waiting on this cycle lol and ive got some pollen from the glufies as well.

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
30 days. Water change day, added some more calmag due to glufies showin, 1.2 ec a little strong for the forums. Perfect for the cookie pheno glufies tho.
picture.php
picture.php

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
40 day water change on the tray today. Glufies getting super frosty. Also i think another whole run of gsc (1st pic)or 2 and i might be able to get it to produce halfway decent colas.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited: