What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

gg4 x fire cookies

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
A couple pics of the next 7 to come out. Theyre 33 days into flower.

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Yes the glue pheno tastes like very sour lemons. Its. Ery nice nice mix of body/head. Cookie pheno is pine dough and smells of funky pines

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
My tray going in first week of feb. Will probably be 23 24 glufies and 2 forum gsc. There are 29 total in the tray now bit there are a few runts that might not make the cut for this next cycle. Im trying out a couple of the new hortilux t5 bulbs over the tray to see if its a noticeable difference. .
picture.php

Last edited:

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Jist waiting on my flower room to be freed up to drop the domed cuts in veg. They usually get around 21 to 25 days in the dome to develop a good start. Roots show up atound 14 on average. Jeres one at 18.
picture.php

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Dome went to veg tray today and veg went in flower. Gunna have my hands full with this flower cycle. Almost look to have vegged too long, not mich height to raise the 1k. Last vegs runts in the back of veg tray. Front of yellow stick all forum gsc.

picture.php
picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Dome went to veg tray today and veg went in flower. Gunna have my hands full with this flower cycle. Almost look to have vegged too long, not mich height to raise the 1k. Last vegs runts in the back of veg tray. Front of yellow stick all forum gsc.

View Image View Image

Are you sure that light is level?:laughing:, I think you better put a couple more level's on there, just to make sure, lol!!

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Did some room rearrangong today so i can manage the stretch on these plus add another tray soon. Also a pocture of my 2 forums in the tray front left.
picture.php
picture.php