What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

gg4 x fire cookies

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
54 days glufies cookie pheno (pics 2 &5)and forum (1 &3)
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Glufie cookie pheno tray#2 @ 14days in to flower. Lollipopped and started staking today. Got some very promising prospects in this bunch. Nice node spacing.
picture.php

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Thanks. Tray got the chop so ill have a idea of how it yields in hydro within the next day or so... one observation though... all cuts came from the same glufie mother but i had a couple plants come out very kush like, 1 dead on gsc , and the rest were like normal....

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Thanks hash, i try. Not on par w you yet but im workin on it lol. Theyre in the 5 gallon pots for maybr a week before i flip, but im slowly cutting that all out in favor of the ebb and flow trays...

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks hash, i try. Not on par w you yet but im workin on it lol. Theyre in the 5 gallon pots for maybr a week before i flip, but im slowly cutting that all out in favor of the ebb and flow trays...

That's stuff is super nice. You're definitely on par with me. You're up there in the quality club for sure man. :tiphat:

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Ive actuall gotten a lot of variation from these cuts in hydro. Its pretty consistant without the variation in soil tho its weird...