What's new

GG4 and More

GRIMS

"you may not vote anymore today" WTF well here I'm throwing some +K :greenstars:
thanks hopefully I will, but in order to smoke I must grow it lol.... but thats half the fun............................. I'm usually not one to jump on a band wagon so to speak but GG4 is lookin to be a nice addition to anyone's garden, plus I like to have fun and make some crosses for my own amusement lol. I have a girl called Khalisi (sanctuary gardens) that may be as potent, and I say why not throw em together and have FUN!! but thats a while down the road............ until then I will be enjoying her though your grow :tiphat: :smoweed: good luck and karma, Hick

Pollen chucking seems so fun I can't wait to take a stab at it. I hear you about not being into the bandwagon stuff but the Glue is definitely the real deal! Great plant, everyone should have her by their side. Mmmmm Khalisi lol. God, she's hot.

Hey Grims

Looking all good in your hood ma man.

Not long for your gg#4's now as you said!...Nice to know your opinion of her, i get such a strong sour/raw coco scent after a long cure - very nice indeed!

CP X GSC & GSC X GDP.....Sur i've said it before but - Maaan, you got some good friends G, with some very discerning tastes imo ...:D

Great stuff - staying locked!

PLR&£

I can't wait to see what she smells like after cured for a few weeks! The smell seems to be changing a bit. Like sweet soap with hints of chem fuel. And yeah... my big homie has all sorts of elites :biggrin: Thanks for the good vibes!

That Million Dollar Baby looks like a winner! Ive never had Cherry Pie, does it have a cherry taste?

As of right now the Million Dollar Baby is my go to smoke.. well... it was until I ran out last night.. Hopefully I'll score some more here at the Emerald Cup...
Never had Cherry Pie? Oh man! We gotta change that somehow.. The MDB smells just like Cherries with a sharp, tingly accent. It's the jar I pull out when I'm already super blazed and just want to smell incredibly aromatic bud. Tastes just like it smells. Aftertaste is very Cookie with and added sweetness (GDP?) which makes for a unique combination. I feel like I can identify the Durban in it, both the nose and taste (once I get more experienced taste testing I can find better descriptive words than... "tingly accent" haha). MDB has really nice lung expansion followed by a creeping high that gets more and more intense as the seconds go by. I've only smoked it grown organically and it's so pleasant.
I would be curious to see how the final result would be different in a hydro set up or with synthetic nutes. Maybe not as tasty, but who knows.

Thanks Rolldaddyyyy

GRIMS

GRIMS

Here are some pictures of the exciting project in bloom. GSC(forum) x GG4 phenos 1 and 2 are both at day 32 and I'm really liking what I'm seeing, especially from pheno 2.

Here is the pair last week on day 25 (pheno 1, 2)

picture.php

Here they are yesterday, on day 32 . . .

Pheno 1

picture.php

Pheno 2

picture.php

picture.php

And here is clone of phenotype 2 that will most likely be a momma plant.

picture.php

GRIMS

Pro Headies

Veteran
You make MDB sound so delicious! I use to run a Cherry Berry strain that was straight Ludens cherry flavor. I dont get to run into Cherry Pie or much Cookies where im at and MDB has them all combined into 1. Definitly one ill keep my eyes open for!

GRIMS

You make MDB sound so delicious! I use to run a Cherry Berry strain that was straight Ludens cherry flavor. I dont get to run into Cherry Pie or much Cookies where im at and MDB has them all combined into 1. Definitly one ill keep my eyes open for!

I'm glad I made it sound delicious I had a feeling that I butchered the description haha.. Mmm that Cherry Berry sounds tasty.. related to Cherry Bomb in any way? I saw a documented Cherry Bomb grow on the forums a few years back, I believe it was Verdant Green who just CRUSHED it. Crazy colored pistils.

I hope you one day get to roll a big fat joint of MDB... and hopefully smoke it with me ha, I can't get enough of it.

GRIMS

Pro Headies

Veteran
Yeah cherry berry came from Reeferman back around 2004. It was cherry bomb X blueberry indica. I miss her...im headed Denver in April for cup maybe ill run into you and the MDB there?

GRIMS

Yeah cherry berry came from Reeferman back around 2004. It was cherry bomb X blueberry indica. I miss her...im headed Denver in April for cup maybe ill run into you and the MDB there?

Yummy, sounds ridiculously delicious. I'm in northern Cali so I wont be at the cup in Denver. Is it the HTCC?

GRIMS

GRIMS

Things have been busy around here trying to deal with life. I've got some legal issues that are causing some frustrations. My own fault though... Anyhow, the garden is my happy place..

Pretty much all the plants on the second table got too tall. I removed the table and just placed the plants on pieces of plywood and lowered my light. It worked just fine.

Candylands are at day 34 and looking really nice! I'm super happy with them so far. Here is a shot of one of the tops, small but swelling daily.. and frost frost frost. With that sweet but pine/funk Cookie smell. . .

picture.php

I've decided what's going in for next run:

(1) GSC x GG4 (pheno 2)
(2) Pink Champagne
(2) Sour Grapes
(4) Gorilla Glue #4
(3) Candyland

I hope everyone is doing well! Emerald Cup is around the corner woohoo!

GRIMS

GRIMS

What's up ICMag?!
I thought I would drop in and post some photos just to get people up to speed. The tray of Gorilla Glue has been harvested. A large amount was cut and put into bags and into the freezer for ice hash. I've been doing lots of research into ice hash and I'm ready to get into it! I've watched countless Bubbleman videos on youtube, read threads here on the forums and also have been reading the book "Hashish!" by Robert C. Clarke. The rest of the Glue is curing up in mason jars, it looks good. Just waiting for the smell to come back with the cure.

Candyland at day 39

picture.php

Gorilla Glue #4 headstash at day 30

picture.php

GSC(forum) x GG4 phenotype #1 at day 41

picture.php

GSC(forum) x GG4 phenotype #2 at day 41

picture.php

picture.php

GRIMS

GRIMS

^ Awesome m8! :) "Darn Stretchy..."

Thanks for the good vibes!

I see why your liking that phenol 2. getting any smell yet ?

The smell is cookie dominant but it's no traditional cookies and I've almost had them all... It has a sweetness along with a fuel (Glue fuel) undertone. When I pinch a bud an intense piney, skunky, sweet, fuel/chem hybrid smell erupts. It's a bit overwhelming when trying to analyze. The smell is becoming more distinct daily, I'm thinking that at day 50 I'll be able to give a great description. I just know that if the end product smells like these buds do when I pinch them then I've got a girl I will be keeping around for a long time (Of course if the smoke is good as well).

GRIMS

GRIMS

The Emerald Cup over the weekend was a lot of fun! Congrats to whoever did well. I had a great weekend puffing on all sorts of different flavors from my big homie. Million Dollar Baby has become a new favorite mid-day smoke... terpeliciousss! Also, Pink Champagne has to be one of the tastiest strains around. . . Especially when grown organically (pictured)

picture.php

Walking into the bloom room sure is fun, and man does it reek. The Gorilla Glue tray yielded around 5 ounces of dried bud and 4 pounds of fresh frozen. I made my first run of bubble hash last night and I think I'm in love. . . I didn't use a 90 bag, so I've got some "real 73"

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here is Candyland at day 46. I'll post more pictures of the Candyland and the GSC x GG4 in a bit!

picture.php

GRIMS

GRIMS

How does that Million Dollar Baby taste? Candylands looking good too, how's that smelling?

The taste is off the charts. Strong sour cherries with cookie undertones yet fruity on the after taste. Cherry/fruity, just more ripe than they initial inhale.
The Candyland is really making me happy. As I dial my set up in and learn my new strains I'm ecstatic at any plant that performs as well as the Candyland is given the circumstances. She is as frosty or frostier than any bud I've grown and smells like straight cookies. No GDP influence over here, I believe the more GDP leaning phenos have been found in packs from Granddaddy Purple Genetics but I've got the Candyland clone from Patient To Patient in San Jose. This next run I'm doing 4 Candylands, and I'm going to get them to stack WAY better! :dance013:

GRIMS

GRIMS

Are you gonna be dropping temps to give them some color?

My room isn't as well insulated as it should be so yes... unintentionally. But I was just thinking about that the other day, looking at Endur's Candyland... Do you think 63 degrees lights off 75 lights on would do the trick? When does yours generally start to purple? I can see it beginning to get dark. . .

GRIMS

GRIMS

This Candyland is looking like some top notch. The GSC x GG4's are ABSOLUTELY crushing it as well, phenotype 2 more so than 1. Pictures!

Candyland day 47

picture.php

Candyland day 48

picture.php

GSC(forum) x GG4 phenotype 1 day 50

picture.php

Phenotype 2 day 50

picture.php

picture.php

I'll be posting a more informative update on my GSC x GG4 thread about those two phenotypes and their smell, as well as full plant shots. Peace

GRIMS

Croptober

My room isn't as well insulated as it should be so yes... unintentionally. But I was just thinking about that the other day, looking at Endur's Candyland... Do you think 63 degrees lights off 75 lights on would do the trick? When does yours generally start to purple? I can see it beginning to get dark. . .

Yes I think so, it kind of looks like you have hints of purple already. Who knows maybe it will purple out on its own. First run indoors but the last week before outdoor harvest we had a couple cold nights and that did the trick.