What's new

GG4 and More

GRIMS

Hey everyone! I apologize for the lack of updates. Life has been crazy as hell but the garden is still going well! I'm flushing now! The GG4's are on day 56 as of tonight. I mentioned earlier in the thread that I burned the babies a bit in week 2 (I believe) so their growth was stunted a bit. I originally planned on taking her to 63 days, but now I will push to 70 to make up for my mistake.

Gorilla Glue #4 at day 47 and 48

picture.php

picture.php

Lowers getting chunky :woohoo:

picture.php

Going to post day 56 pictures right now. . .

Stay tuned. . .

GRIMS

Before day 54 (first 2 photos) here is day 50...

GG4 grown in soil

picture.php

picture.php

GG4 day 56

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

GRIMS

Last edited:

GRIMS

Here is the second table...

I've got 2 Candylands, 2 GSC x GG4's, and 1 Gorilla Glue.

Candyland (day 15)

picture.php

picture.php

Gorilla Glue #4 (day 5)

picture.php

Continued.....

GRIMS

GRIMS

Here is the most exciting thing going on. . .

GSC (forum cut) x GG4

Pheno 1 (day 16)

picture.php

picture.php

Pheno 2 (day 16)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

GRIMS

GRIMS

I like this picture :biggrin: Gorilla Glue

picture.php

I hit the Glues with some roids last night (Soil A&B , Bud XL) so I'm excited to see how they respond.

My two Candyland plants on the second table are looking really good. Really really good. The fan leaves are monstrous! Sharing the table with the Candylands are two phenos of GSC (forum) x GG4 and a great looking Gorilla Glue #4.

I've taken clones for the next round and I've also been brewing up teas for the girls. They were noticeably happier hours after I fed them. Teas !

picture.php

picture.php

Bubbled for 24 hours and then foliar fed in veg.

Here is another cross my buddy did that I have in the works. . . GSC (forum) x GDP !

picture.php

GRIMS

ultimatefreak48

Thats super funny, I come back to this thread after a few weeks inactivity, and the first thing I see on your thread is about the Candyland... I JUST found a prize bean of candyland in the batch I got from a friend. Gonna start it out here soon! I wonder if there will be much similarity... Lookin awesome BTW GRIMS keep it up!

GRIMS

Thats super funny, I come back to this thread after a few weeks inactivity, and the first thing I see on your thread is about the Candyland... I JUST found a prize bean of candyland in the batch I got from a friend. Gonna start it out here soon! I wonder if there will be much similarity... Lookin awesome BTW GRIMS keep it up!

Haha funny how it works that way sometimes. I'm glad you found a gem! I've got the clone from my buddy. Posting pictures of it at day 25 momentarily. Thanks for the good vibes!

Your gonna like that Candyland!!!! I have a pheno that is almost identical to the forum cut.

Yeah my buddy has run it for awhile and says it's pretty much just Platinum Cookies. Really no GDP influence. I've got the Forum Cut as well, maybe I'll run them side by side.

GRIMS

GRIMS

Hey my people!
Sorry for the lack of updates. Been scrambling a bit (as usual) but for the most part things have been going pretty well.
However, my dad's cancer has returned and I'm having a hell of a time finding him good quality Rick Simpson Oil. I got him some from a club near me and it was way too high in THC. Kept getting him lit and he needs to be able to work. Just needs to fight the side effects of the chemo and help with overall discomfort (and possibly help fight the cancer). Anyways, sorry for the mini rant... has just been a bit frustrating.

So the Glue is really close to being ready to come down. My new microscope should be here in today's mail. I will be chopping all of it and hashing the lower stuff instead of chopping the tops and letting the lowers go a bit longer. I need to get this tray cleaned and filled up again. I'm a little behind.

I also have new additions to the garden. Nomad's Fire OG (OG Raskal Genetics) as well as Cherry Pie (GDP leaning phenotype) and man... I am pumped!

Here is a shot of a lower Glue nug (hence not filled out much) flushed out...

picture.php

I will take a boat load of Gorilla Glue pictures while harvesting!

Here is Candyland at day 25, getting frosty early.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Continued...

GRIMS

Here is a random shot of a few clones. Cherry Pie, Gorilla Glue, Candyland and GSC x GG4.

picture.php

Cherry Pie

picture.php

Here is a budshot of my homie's new creation, Million Dollar Baby. (Cherry Pie x Cookies)! The nose on this stuff is so unique, absolutely incredible. Cherry Pie on roids. Grown by my buddy organically.

picture.php

And here's anther shot of some bud grown by my buddy organically. Here is his Pink Champagne... which I have clones of :biggrin:

picture.php

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Have a great day doing whatever you do! I will be watching football and smoking Million Dollar Baby.

GRIMS

Croptober

Sorry to hear about your dad. Glue is looking good as well as the candyland. What's your feed look like on the candyland? Score on the new cuts too, just trimmed up some fire og last weekend and it was looking super dank. Happy thanksgiving.

GRIMS

Sorry to hear about your dad. Glue is looking good as well as the candyland. What's your feed look like on the candyland? Score on the new cuts too, just trimmed up some fire og last weekend and it was looking super dank. Happy thanksgiving.

Thanks for the props! I'm very excited for the next round of Glue. . .
Candylands are at week 4 and getting fed..
H&G Soil A+B 15ml/gal
Root Enhance 1ml/gal
Multi Zen 3ml/gal
Floralicious 1ml/gal (occasionally)

I'm really excited about this fire OG! It's in rough condition but I've taken cuts off her and will do my best to nurse her back to health with some good 'ol tender loving care. Hope your Thanksgiving went well, my friend.

GRIMS

hicksticky

Still at large...
color me jealous Grimms, looking great...:tiphat:

I myself have yet to see first hand of the glue's stickiness, pun intended lol.
But soon hopfully:biggrin:

but again very nice garden, they look to be lovin life :respect:

GRIMS

color me jealous Grimms, looking great...:tiphat:

I myself have yet to see first hand of the glue's stickiness, pun intended lol.
But soon hopfully:biggrin:

but again very nice garden, they look to be lovin life :respect:

Thanks a lot! I'm having lots of fun with it. I hope you get to smoke the Glue soon. Very pleasant but super potent. I like it as a strong day time smoke, whereas I tend to smoke Cookies at night.

GRIMS

hicksticky

Still at large...
Thanks a lot! I'm having lots of fun with it. I hope you get to smoke the Glue soon. Very pleasant but super potent. I like it as a strong day time smoke, whereas I tend to smoke Cookies at night.
GRIMS

"you may not vote anymore today" WTF well here I'm throwing some +K :greenstars:
thanks hopefully I will, but in order to smoke I must grow it lol.... but thats half the fun............................. I'm usually not one to jump on a band wagon so to speak but GG4 is lookin to be a nice addition to anyone's garden, plus I like to have fun and make some crosses for my own amusement lol. I have a girl called Khalisi (sanctuary gardens) that may be as potent, and I say why not throw em together and have FUN!! but thats a while down the road............ until then I will be enjoying her though your grow :tiphat: :smoweed: good luck and karma, Hick

ForTheLove

Veteran
Hey Grims

Looking all good in your hood ma man.

Not long for your gg#4's now as you said!...Nice to know your opinion of her, i get such a strong sour/raw coco scent after a long cure - very nice indeed!

CP X GSC & GSC X GDP.....Sur i've said it before but - Maaan, you got some good friends G, with some very discerning tastes imo ...:D

Great stuff - staying locked!

PLR&£