What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GFxB, Mental Floss, C-Plus, and Calizahr

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

So this is the unveiling of my keeper Calizahr harvested early at day 57 most of the posts I read said 63-70 days. What do you guys think? Had to harvest it wish I didn't more pictures to come tommorrow.

Last edited:

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is the Calizahr above right before I harvested it:

This the top of the cola pictured above to give you an idea of the size it went down two more tiers of big buds but I cut them to dry seperately:

Last edited:

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
A preview of my next unveiling :muahaha:

Magnificent purpling mental floss. Wait till you see the whole plant can;t wait to run this one 63 days took it down at 58.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
40A congrats on your PoTM nomination well deserved for such a monster cola....DD
57733PC010299.JPG

...can't wait for that purpling Mental floss.......

Last edited:

wordtree

why did you have to harvest early? That Calizahr looks like it could use another easy week and a half before full ripeness- could gain even more weight!
That Mental Floss looks like it will do some drain bramage

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wordtree said:
why did you have to harvest early?

$$$$ end of the month :violin:

Don't worry I have moms of all my keepers and the clones of them have been vegging for 59 days now and a major lst job done on them :muahaha:

You have to figure out how they grow the best so the next round is all of them topped and lst'd! They are looking sick. I think I need to build a scrog trellis for them....and don't let your heart be troubled as they will be going 65 days this time!!!!!!!!!! Won't have money worries.

Last edited:

wordtree

I hear that man...the next round I see vegging in that picture seem like they will have way more tops also. Looks like you are gonna have a nice bumper crop!

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mental Floss

Indoor / Outdoor
A chunky, odorific prolific producer adored by commercially minded producers and hash connoisseurs. Strong sturdy stems make this hybrid an excellent choice for SOG gardens or bush style grows. Purple hued colas with a taste and nose reminiscent of sweet berry licorice and the finest oriental incense. Truly an outstanding hybrid of near miraculous medicinal value.

Flowering indoor 55-65 days, outdoors Mid-October
Height 75-90 cm / 120+ cm
Yield 910 gr / 910 gr.

Yea baby...you couldn't be more spot on with every word and number in this description.

NOTE: I DID 0 PRUNING OR TRAINING FOR ALL OF THESE PLANTS THIS WHOLE GROW

Thats a 48 inch T-square behind that plant...I use it in most of my full plant pictures. This one was 57-58 inches I believe. It is my OTHER keeper Mental Floss. I had two I couldnt decide and kept them both. The purpling and foxtailing makes this bud look so awesome.You can take one of the foxtails up and just roll it up in a joint :joint:

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some shots under the T5

Would you guys have trimmed off the smaller leaves? My first time manicuring obviously and I was a little torn because they were a little frosty...If it dries wierd I figure I will go back and cut them off.

Last edited:

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
No problem Kopite, I have another keeper pheno I will be cutting down in a couple of days when I have time that is the blueberry leaning pheno as it has foxtails and smells like grape tape bubble gum. I think I will probably end up just keeping it because I prefer the smell more and yieldlooks to be very good on it as well.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
These are all of my different GF x BB phenos. As you will see there isn't much variation in the amount of trichs heh. These are all natural sunlight photos as I believe that best represents what the flower really looks like.

Pheno 1:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts