What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GFxB, Mental Floss, C-Plus, and Calizahr

AbaZabba

Wow, that's some insane stretch for those sized pots, how far did you keep that 1000 during the stretch period?

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
AbaZabba said:
Wow, that's some insane stretch for those sized pots, how far did you keep that 1000 during the stretch period?

24 inches and under....mostly around 20

I think its just a freak pheno honestly

G

grapepunched

if she yields more and tastes good and is potent,,,
you should save a clone!=)
can you imagine a whole room of em lol

-gp

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
grapepunched said:
if she yields more and tastes good and is potent,,,
you should save a clone!=)
can you imagine a whole room of em lol

-gp

Yea lol I've really been wondering what it would do outside :muahaha:

hubcap

StackinCalyxs
Veteran
nice work for a first run, indeed.

wish my first grow looked half as good......

thats one tall mental floss.

if i get one that just dont want to fit under the light.....
i make it fit.

i either 90degree bend it ......or ill simply lean the pot over causing the plant to get a lower profile.....

its one of the hardest things to do....bend a plant in half....but once you overcome the fear.....youll see its a usefull tool/method, actually.

best of luck and we look foreward to the first harvest.

even excites us older folk.

cheers!

-hc-

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Can't help myself have to post some pictures...I wish my camera could catch some of the purpling going on on these strains :jump: When I take them out of their tent for thorough pheno documentation on harvest day I'll have much better pictures for you guys.

C-Plus purpling up reall nice and getting really fat! This is one I wasn't going to keep as a mom but luckily I have 2 of her vegging at about 30-35 days now :muahaha:

Calizahr this is the sweet orange sickle smelling pheno that I have read other people have found and its a keeper for sure. If it keeps this smell after cure I will have this for a lonnnnnggggg time it already smokes good :joint:

GFxBB grapefruit/citrus pheno keeper I accidentally killed one of the clones by dropping a bottle on it but atleast I made 2 of all the ones in veg I thought were keepers :woohoo: this one cola is ridiculously fat buds look fantastic

Mental Floss this is a random MF I don't think I kept this one, but still really nice

P.S.

Cha Ching really makes your plants 'greasy' I now know exactly what this feels and looks like now. I thought this was just a saying before, but unmistable now after feeling the difference between my plants before and after. I saw results in about 4-5 days after giving them a dose and really could feel a major difference when touching colas or individual buds the resin on your hands is really 'greasy' before they were just really sticky heh

Last edited:

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
These branches were down low on plant and snapped or got no light so I harvested them for some early smoke :muahaha:

These are day 44-45 flowering small side branches

I think this is GFxBB it could be C-Plus I will check for sure later and update

Mental Floss

Calizahr: these were getting pretty much no light on very bottom of 50 inch plant so figured why leave them on

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This shit is righteous
I picked this day 44 after I snapped it accidentally its been dryin for 2 days this stuffs recomended harvest date is 55-65 days and it had a lot of brown hairs.

Mental Floss
Indoor:

Natural Light (outside):

Shaded:

Natural Light:

Needless to say I am completely baked very nice warm completely relaxing bud. Great anti anxiety. You like to take deep breaths.

Last edited:

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This thing is just getting better and better this is my keeper that smells like orange creamcicle you can see purple alittle better can't wait to get it out of the tent

Calizahr:

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
wow those look sooo delicious! i am a big fan of chimeras work. i look forward to the full smoke report.....

G

grapepunched

man i too love chimeras work
it speaks for itself!!! GREAT GROW!
K+ and hope to see your next round soon.
you should already be starting on it... :joint:

-gp

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
billy_big_bud! said:
wow those look sooo delicious! i am a big fan of chimeras work. i look forward to the full smoke report.....

Thanks I look forward to the smoke report too :jump:

grapepunched said:
man i too love chimeras work
it speaks for itself!!! GREAT GROW!
K+ and hope to see your next round soon.
you should already be starting on it... :joint:

-gp

Next round is indeed underway it will have vegged 2 months by the time it hits flowering. I've decided to run this one topped as I needed to keep height down nywys I have just been topping every week or so.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I will probably do a couple of different updates tonight so stay tuned.

For now here is the first This is one of the calizahr phenos I havent posted pictures of yet it smells like bittersweet oranges. I guess thats why it is known as the "bitter orange"

Calizahr day 49:

Can't forget to add my keeper pheno :muahaha: This one is something special. Purpling up really nice. This pic of day 49 I think the last were 46? This is the one that smells like sweet orange creamcicles

Calizahr:

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is an update on my GF x BB keepers I have two very distinct phenos as I've mentioned before.

GF x BB
This one has a large dense cola and some decent side branches packed with crystals and probably the biggest yielder in the room its the grapefruit smelling pheno:

This one is the grape tape bubblegum smelling one with nice foxtails. You can really see the difference between the Grapefruit dominant and the blueberry dominant one I think. I have a feeling she is gonna taste great :joint:

Last edited:

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Drum rolls please...........heh

One of my Mental Floss keepers. This is one frosty plant I am really looking forward to smoking this one:

Last edited:
G

grapepunched

man you're killin it!!!
AWESOME first grow!
better than most grows around here!
keep up the good work and keep on keepin on

-gp

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Grape: Thanks for the compliments I can't wait to see how round two goes with them topped. Hope those seeds dry soon can't wait to give them a run and hopefully do the same thing I've done this round.

Veda: Thanks. Up next? We shall have a harvest! I have to chop one or two of them within the next 2 days so you can be sure there will be a well documented plant disection :jump:

Latest posts

Latest posts