What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GET WELL MEDJOOL

Cannabeard

That is great news Bacchus, great of you to update all of us.
I have read and followed some of what is said from and to Mrs. M and, without knowing you, I am greatful of the love that is sent and received on your behalf. You are truly loved in this community Mrs. M, you are blessed. I hope that your current status in fighting the evil that is trying to impose its will on you is a battle that you can raise your arms victoriously very soon. I hope you manage your pain well, and stay positive. I have and will continue to have you in my thoughts, and send positivity your way. Get well soon dear, you are missed.

Be well,

Cannabeard

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Just saw the update. Thanks Bacchus. Glad to her you are getting stronger Medjool!!!

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
yes miss, you are still on my mind to

8344dc_sativa_0611071.jpg

B

bonecarver_OG

i dont have words to express what i feel now, a friend gone..

no more positive little messages to lighten up the bad times. i think if ever i met a good and thru-out positive and life loving person - it was mejool. she is a true source of inspiration for all of us.

i hope we can keep her positive vibe and influence with us.

medjool, i hope u find peace and trankility up there in the gardens of the paradise.

peace

Latest posts

Latest posts