What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GET WELL MEDJOOL

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
still in my thoughts medjool miss
8344erdbeer3_x_litziskunk_100907.jpg

Max21

One special thought for you Mrs M.
All my respect for your lovely personality ;
Hope you're fine and yours too
XO
Max

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Big love from deep of our heart medjool, you are the sweetiest person i've met on the net. You are in our thoughts each day.

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
Sending you healing vibrations to feel better soon Medjool. You are one of the nicest people I met on this site. We need you here.

All my love

milo

rainha Ginga

Ginga don't sell seeds
Veteran
my better desires for you, Medjool, and yours.

good vibes from the Balearic islands

12899DSCF2378flor1.jpg

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
San pedro cacti flower dedicated to you

San pedro cacti flower dedicated to you

Beautiful San Pedro cacti flowers openning today ... it's a very special moment dedicated to you, Medjool!

hello MedJool sweetheart . . . :wave:

we are still praying and chanting and wishing for you hun . . . more healing thoughts and energy coming your way from our collective . . .

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
lady medjool :) hola, you know all will be alright, stay strong and beautiful no matter what, one love. paz

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Stay strong and positive, medjool! We're thinking about you! Hope you get well soon!

-Pipeline

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Yes mrs.Medjool, I have been thinking where you went and now I see this! In fact, you was on my mind couple days ago and I was about to PM you about your silence and now I see this thread..

Altrought I dont exactly know what is up with you I can see it´s nothing good:(

You are positive person who always spreads that positive thinking!

I sincerely hope that you find the powers to fight with the depression that comes with serious diseases. As you can see IC community is LOVING you, I hope we can keep your thoughts positive.

Here´s a couple pics of the NH ladies that I know you like so much:

And couple more, just for you baby :wink:

Everytime you feel sick or depressed just think Herbalistic´s crazy post´s and you will smile again :D + you just have to get better, so we can have that NH smokeout in the beautiful autumn nature of Finland someday!!

Seriously, if you have any suggestions how I can help / ease your mindstate -> just PM me and let me know!!

Much love for you & yours :wave:

Sincerely

Herbalistic

GrassMan

Veteran
TomHill said:
Dear friend,
Most distressing news. Your sense of humor, your heart of gold.. Your courageous spirit is always a great source of inspiration to our family. You are -without a doubt- one of life's rarest & most beautiful of flowers. Be well Sunshine, & let us know if we can do anything at all to help.

AMEN!!!

Animo y fuerza.

rastamonunika

Much love to you Medjool! You are a wonderfully Radiant being, and we are all so thankful to have this experience with you! Re-Member that you have an infinite source of Love within you, and that it is always available. As is this family of wonderful beings. If you ever need anything, please ask, and you will recieve.

infinite Love and positive wishes
Unika

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mrs. m. :wave:
My fingertips are burning
I play ragas for you to get well
across the Ocean
for a Heart of Gold
I got Charlie tuning his guitar
little sister
get well soon!!
we need you

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
raco the guitar man had a nice idea. lets make a seed donation, us who can, and get them on seedbay as a chartiy auction to support the medjool family. if you can spare some good beans, let me or raco know please. if seedbay is not into this thing we will find other ways im shure.

8344leb27_1309077.jpg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
A non profit auction would be a great idea esbe. Count with us for everything!

Latest posts

Latest posts