What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GET WELL MEDJOOL

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
esbe said:
support the medjool family. if you can spare some good beans, let me or raco know please.
i remember medjool was a good & loved person here... let me know if i can help!

Random00

Dear Mrs. Medjool:

I dedicated to you the hand pressing session of our most recent hashish piece, and you come to my mind the same when we're baking a batch of enriched cookies at home than when I'm swimming far off into the sea.

Best wishes,
Random

rastamonunika

no seeds on my shelf at the moment, but if there is any graphical/or web aspect needed please dont hesitate to contact me, i am MORE than willing to assist however i can!

much Love and Light
unika

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
My, sorry to hear your not well dear Medjool. PLease take care of you and get well soon ! Best prayers for you !

Irie !

stoneshaper

Medjool!

When i heard about you not being well it saddened me, i wish there was something i could do more than give you all my healing energy in my meditations. The world is unjust, and cruel in how it punishes those who are loved the most and have the most love to give.
from the deep of my heart, get better - may Jah provide !

Medjool you are in my thought and prayers, really hope to hear soon that you are getting better.

Hold on strong lovely lady , we love you .

wholipa Hugs & kisses.

Here a pix of two baby birds born last week on my ground

C

charlie garcia

Hola Med,

Hope you keep on taking care and worrying about us as you did with me since first moment we met here.
Its going to be hard to return to you all such positive karma you have spread
So come on, keep strong, fight and use all best energy we can send you
We love you madame
cuidate
charlie

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
if anyone out there knows anything, please let us know!

8344deep_chunk_0710071.jpg

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
I have not heard any news :( I hope you are fighting the good fight even when it looks darkest Medjool. :)

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
I just talked with Medjool on the phone. :jump: :jump: She sounds strong and in good spirits. She is fighting the good fight one day at a time. I hope to see her this weekend.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Great news Bacchus! :)

Please, tell her best wishes from our part! You are in our heart medjool!

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thx Bacchus!! :jump:
It´s good to hear
mrs. m.,
we LOVE you!! :wave: :friends: