germing seeds....

B

beatster

damn thats got to suck to have to move flowerin plants
they look real nice btw

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
yeah i am having second thoughts about it though. I do not want to move and the owner made me an offer that i almost cant refuse. so i dont know what to do. stay at the house i am at now that is small or move into a bigger space with more area for grow at a cheaper price. and a better house all around.

B

beatster

fuck id go for it better spot is a better spot if anything bad happen in the move you can allways re-build

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
i hear you there i have to get those clones taken before its to late. i am waiting for a friend to make room for them but it seems like i am not going to need him to make any room i will have my own clone room. I will have a full room and a bathroom. it is a casita room at a house that i will not have to use for anything else. and i will have a 3 car garage as well. so if i dont use the room for growing i can use the garage.

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
yeah that would be nice if i was talking about the whole garage but i would be just talking about one of the car spots for my grow. but either or would be good i dont mind.

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
alright now i have a ?

last night i have put my water and nutes in overnight. and i had a air pump bubbling all night as well. now my question is last night my ppms were right around 700 to 800 and today it is down to around 300. now does this mean my nutes are bad. are they falling out of suspension.

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
i checked the meter and it still said the same thing when i went to check again. but that doesnt matter i will just keep my eye on the ph so it doesnt get out of range.

so i decided to stay where i am at for now wait to move. yeah the other place was going to be bigger but the owner did not want to clean the house, paint or clean the carpets. she wanted us to move in as is. i dont know about you guys but if you are spending almost 4000 dollars to move in somewhere it better be clean.

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
:watchplant:

ok so i went and took a couple of photos so you guys can see what is going on. :smokeit: they are coming along pretty good now. i am going to do some trimming of the lower stuff later on tonight. and that will be what i use for my clones. I had a friend that was going to take the clones over to his house so i didnt have to have another light going right now. and he seems to not want to answer me so i am going to just do it myself. you just cant get good help these days.:coffee: I am just sitting here had my half pot of coffee already soon to get more.

slowandeasy

Veteran
That means your plants are hungry!! When PPM goes down, feed more. When PPM goes up, feed less. Your plants are hungry, it is time to feed them more, they are in budding. What nutes you using? Which way did your pH go? Keep track of all that, pH should move the OPPOSITE direction of PPM. A slight swing is the best for a plant, pH wise. Good luck

alright now i have a ?

last night i have put my water and nutes in overnight. and i had a air pump bubbling all night as well. now my question is last night my ppms were right around 700 to 800 and today it is down to around 300. now does this mean my nutes are bad. are they falling out of suspension.

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
slowandeasy.... I am not sure if you understood right or not i was talking about i had 20 gallons of water in a container and i had an air stone in there. I am using advanced nutrients sensi bloom A & B. now you say my plants are hungry. that would be fine if the water was in the buckets and the plants were using up the nutes. but i am talking about leaving the water bubble in a container for a couple of days to add nutes and ph the water.

that is why i asked the ? about my nutes falling out of suspension.

because if thats the problem i have to change my nutes and get some more because this shit is no good. at night when i check it in the container it was 700 to 800 then when i got up in the morning i checked again and it was down to 300. never hit any roots so i dont know why this would do it. has anyone ever experienced this.

Let me add when i added the 20 gallons of water i put just about 300ml of each part in the water. now i am not sure if that is to much but i was going by ppms in the water.

slowandeasy

Veteran
AHHHH I see. Thought you were feeding them. That doesnt sound right to me. Bubbles can screw up certain nutes. Not sure if this is the case, but maybe try another brand.

B

beatster

did you try re stirring your batch while you checked it the second time?

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
i stirred the shit out of it before i added. i will have to take an updated photo here in a little while. they are doing great for what its worth. I am trying to stay away from additives. I seemed to use them every other time and it doesnt seem to do anything. I dont even know if i want to use co2 this time around. last time i think i got yellowing from the co2 that might of been because i was using to much. i didnt have a meter to tell how much co2 was in the air.

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran

ok here are a few photos from about 10 minutes ago.:smokeit:
they are looking healthy as can be. i have not had a grow yet that didnt yellow on me in some way. this time they are all nice and green. they are so perky i dont know if you can see from the photos or not.:dance013: I have not added any additives to my mix and i dont think i am going to add anything. the only thing that i had added was some beneficial bacteria a couple of times one in the beginning and when i went into flower.

my roots are nice and white and they are getting a pretty big root mass. :biggrin: i am sure you all know those first couple of weeks there isnt shit to look at until they start to bud. so it is on i am glad i have something to look at now.

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
alright took my clones this morning and now i am going to have to hit up the local hydro store and get a 2 ft. t5 for veg. I dont want to use the 4ft. 8 bulb just a waste. kind of an over kill dont you think. so i am going to have to go and spend about 100 dollars to get one.

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
ok so after alot of thinking and i didnt buy the 2 ft t5. i am just going to use the 4ft t5 due to the fact that my cloner is 2 ft wide and i have a blueberry that i am going to have in a bucket next to it so i will need the 4ft one. my only thing is i dont have anywhere to put the 4ft light where i can conceal the light. i just dont want the light shining when my other light is off. just in case i dont have all the light leak issues worked out.

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran

ok so here is an update. these are takin just about 10 minutes ago. i finally set up the t5 for the clones and my little blueberry girl. she is going to be loving the new light. finally i put her back to 24 hr light. i was slacking in doing this as you can tell. but now it is going to be a start of a whole new grow. i am glad that i took my own clones and not wait for someone to help out. I have not ever taken any clones before so i dont know what is going to happen. i used clonex and rapid rooters so we will see.

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran

alright i am in full bloom now :dance013: they are finally showing hairs and little buds now. :smokeit: i had to hit up my local walmart yesterday due to the fact that i had a fan for air movement in there and it was working for over a year and you can just imagine what has happened since running so long. it did not want to spin so a new one was in order. got to have air movement.