What's new

germing seeds....

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
so six of my eleven bag seeds popped. they are all from the med clinic. so hopefully i end up with something decent let alone some females. lol... i still have to pop them fem seeds i have. i just wanted to see how i would do with these seeds first.

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
alright everyone happy holidays... :xmastree:i am just about to put my beans into there final home. but i had a little set back. had to have surgery and i am without a hand for a couple of months. so i am just waiting for a helping hand :prettyplease: they will be on there way. i will take photos later on when there is something to see. :smokeit:

Treetops

Hey GG,
Glad to hear things are back together for you...but sorry to about the hand loss use...Get those pics up for us as well...
Enjoy the day...
Peace,
Treetops :santa1:

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
right on treetops.......i am glad to be back at it. had to take summer off due to high elec. bill... but now i am starting all over again. looking forward to this for a while now.

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
so i started the blueberry fem. bean.... got it between two paper towels. everyone has their way to do it this is mine. i will then transfer it to a rapid rooter when it cracks and has a tail coming out.

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran

ok so here is a pic so you guys can see something. just a week old they are ready for the net pots. i will soon have a helping hand and i will get them going.:smokeit:

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
that stretch is from when i had them under a regular house light lol.....until i got the t5 going. and that is only like 4 inches off the tops. most of what you see will be in the net pot those are just rapid rooters there in now.

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
ok so here is what has been slowing me down. :window:

i managed to get everything in there net pots with this all wrapped up. thats why i was waiting for a extra set of hand. :watchplant:i got my fem blueberry seed between a paper towel and it is split and a little tail is coming out. i will give it till tomorrow then in a rapid rooter it goes. :smokeit:

Treetops

ok so here is what has been slowing me down. :window:

i managed to get everything in there net pots with this all wrapped up. thats why i was waiting for a extra set of hand. :watchplant:i got my fem blueberry seed between a paper towel and it is split and a little tail is coming out. i will give it till tomorrow then in a rapid rooter it goes. :smokeit:

Pretty ugly lookin I'd say....Hope it heals nice for you...If I were you, I'd also sink those "kids" down in those rapid rooters right up to the first set of leaves...I do this with excellent success...try it on just one of them and see...if your leary...LOL
Whatever you do, they will be just fine..
Peace,
Treetops :tree:

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran

alright here is a little update on how they look now. they are much happier in there new homes. they are loving there own pots. got my blueberry fem seed in the rapid rooter so it wont be long now.

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran

ok so here is an update. i am going to hit up the hydro store today so i can go and get some bloom nutes that way i can flit to flower. they are all nice and green havent had any problems so far other then ph in the beginning because i didnt have a ml. dropper. but since i got that there is nothing bad happening. I am also going to look into getting a bigger hood then the one that i was using before because i think the light wasnt spreading far enough. as you can see that i am using the t5 right now but i am going to switch to the 1000w when i go to flower. and suggestions on the size of a hood i should use in an area of 4x8. i am not using the whole room just 6 plants. but i want the light to get to all the plants with the same amount of light.

i know you sorted your problem out but everytime i root clones or set cracked seeds in plugs i ALWAYS put a digital thermometer probe inside the plug or in a cube or a spare empty plug. then either bring the light down slowly so the probe reads 68 degrees or get a heat mat and do the same.

i dont have a heat mat, so i use the first way and i get 100% clone rooting rates and 99% germination rates

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
i have had much success with the paper towel method so i will stick with that.
i still have the question of what size hood i should use in a 4x8 area. remember i am not using the whole room. just enough of the room for 6 plants.

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
well i just got out of the hospital. i had got a major infection and i spent a week there. i am happy to be home now my plants much needed me home. buckets were almost empty of water. and touching my t5. they are ready to flip so i think i may wait just another day to let my hand heal alittle more.

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
alright i am going to flip today to 12 12. now i waited just about a week to long due to being in the hospital. now my question is going to be about bush masters. i know on the bottle it says to use 1 to 2 ml. a gallon. the hydro store guy told me to run with just water. is that what i should do just for the 2 to 3 days you run bush masters before you flush it out. any input would be much appreciated. and one more thing should i stay with the t5 untill they have done all the stretch before changing out to the 1000w.

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
alright i flipped finally. i am running straight water and the bush masters for 3 days then i will flush and add the bloom nutes. i guess this is a one sided post. apparently if i am not posting picks no one wants to give their input. the light will finally go out this morning for the first time in a month. the 1000w has been glowing since 6 last night. i have not been in to check to see how they are loving the 1000w digi. i will take a photo in a while then i will post the updated pics.

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran

ok here is a photo takin right before lights off on the first day of 12/12.
jan 8 day 1 it is all down hill from here. i have a couple confirmed females i should no on all of them in a couple of days.

Latest posts

Latest posts