What's new

Genetically Modified Crops Are Safe, Report Says

corky1968

Veteran
Exhibits A and B:

picture.php

picture.php

FireIn.TheSky

Dont like eating Real fruits and vegetables?

I have several contracts with high end restaurants in San Francisco, including one of the most famous on The Embarcadero...

My Garden Gem and Garden Treasure tomatoe varieites, considered the best tasting tomatoes in the world, get 4 times retail, in a wholesale market...

Please dont tell me what REAL fruits or vegetables are...

You're retarded those tomato varieties are selectively bred hybrids not genetically modified go back to preschool.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
10 Years of Failure, Farmers Deceived by GM Corn

In this documentary the farmers tell that the GMO corn they grow give them diarrhea and stomach problems.No problem with their heirloom native corn.

https://youtu.be/hCuWs8K9-kI

Keep on growing :)

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Damn...this thread only has 4 pages? Without drama....it's just no fun...is it?...or are there no new You Tube tutorials on the evils of the world?

woke up...looked up...the sky is still up there.

corky1968

Veteran
Damn...this thread only has 4 pages? Without drama....it's just no fun...is it?...or are there no new You Tube tutorials on the evils of the world?

woke up...looked up...the sky is still up there.

Actually the post above yours has a YouTube video detailing the evils of GMO diarrhea causing corn on the knob!

corn on the knob :laughing:

StRa

Señor Member
Veteran
first of all GMO products should be labeled and then we can discuss about the so called safety....

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Actually the post above yours has a YouTube video detailing the evils of GMO diarrhea causing corn on the knob!

corn on the knob :laughing:

It detailed nothing...but it did offer opinion and feces. It's called facilitating an agenda. The documentary was funded by MASIPAG.

....there...see?

the thread is unclogged

angelgoob

Overeating is worse than GMO.

What if something has 50% of Vitamin C in nature and you want like 50% of ALL VITAMINS?

Or you want an anti-cancer live-forever drug in everyone's shit so I can be a 100-year old and still have all my friends and they'll be like 101 or something and then a hot 90-year old will come walking buy?

GMO, FOREVER!

Plus double yields!

Bugs hate it!

Buy now!

I just know brewers are going to be using THC-producing yeast!

Don't you want an apple to contain caffeine or something?

Or like orange leaves?

Or let's just say TWICE THE YIELDS!!! I already said that. But twice! Just so you know how much better TWICE is!!

Buy now!

Fuck boner pills and MACA root and all the aphrodsacks!

Buy ONE blueberry and put it underneath your tongue. Now you're baked and have a boner too! THC+blood dilation drugs!..

Buy now!

Honestly farmer's should be tested for blood-doping while your at it. You guys want to regulate everything!

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
It detailed nothing...but it did offer opinion and feces. It's called facilitating an agenda. The documentary was funded by MASIPAG.

....there...see?

the thread is unclogged

I'm willing to wager you didn't watch the entire video. It's 24 minutes long.

You love to point out how little you care, so why waste time with it?

There were plenty of details and testimony.

As for facilitating an agenda... MASIPAG is a network of farmers and scientists.

What about that devalues any facts?

Explain your logic a bit more please.

What I understand of your reasoning: "A peanut is neither a pea nor a nut... your argument is invalid."

Latest posts

Latest posts