What's new

Genetically Modified Crops Are Safe, Report Says

Slipnot

Well for anyone wanting to get rich ,, One might consider investing in both companies shortly Sept appears to be the Target date where Bayer will probably own Monsanto right now Monsanto's stocks are being exaggerated or being manipulated to make it look llke its doing overly
Such a crooked world when it comes to stocks haha . But in sept around 8th to 12th its going to drop drastically and even split at this time this is when you buy Monsanto stocks Guessing it goiing to be in the area of low to mid 70 USD prior to the Merger or sale to Bayer ,,
With that said, once the announcement is made public the acquiring company Bayer's stocks will also drop drastically which happens 100 percent of the time when a company buys out another ... you just have to watch it in end of Sept bayer's stocks will also drop to low 70's EU its a big score for whom ever has the money to invest  by Nov Bayers stocks is going to explode sell half Monsanto side and borrow on broker to get more Bayer stocks on promisary note to pay back at stock price what they give you lol its all about the money and playing with there digital money from there on in ..

But anyways will have made a shit load on unloading Monsanto stock and watch Bayer's stock keep climbing ..
Your in the drivers seat making money on there money your initial investment is already back in your pocket

LostTribe

Premium user
Jeeeez this went Viral fast.....

I totally disapprove of modifying the genotype of anything in nature as it just doesn't sit right with me. Their is no reason.

I could see something if it was simply regarding trying to bring back lost crops but not any other species ever or for any other reason. Especially not modifying SHIT! WAKE UP!

corky1968

Veteran
What's wrong with flying pigs?

This is why. I bet a flying blt sandwich would be great though.

People-Watching-Pigs-Fly-51794.jpg

Slipnot

read the article
this about a systemic pesticide, not GMO for those who might not know
nicotine is a very potent insecticide, and is organic
the neonicotinoids, not organic and apparently quite nasty

For years environmentalists have been raising alarms about the “bee-pocalypse”–a supposed catastrophic decline in honeybee populations–and calling for an immediate ban of a new class of state-of-the-art “systemic” pesticides called neonicotinoids (“neonics” for short) which they blamed for the die-offs.

The media were all over the story, endlessly replaying the environmentalist meme that without bees to pollinate our crops, “one-third of every bite of food we eat” would disappear. Banning neonics and saving bees was tantamount to saving the world from starvation.

The science supporting a ban was questionable, to say the least. Poorly designed experiments that overdosed bees in the lab were contradicted by large-scale field studies that confirmed real-world experience–honeybees actually thrive in neonic-treated crops. But those lab studies were enough for the regulators in Brussels, who ignored their own scientists and the loud objections of the British, among others, and passed an EU-wide ban which started at the end of 2013.

Always alert for ways to emulate bad policy, the White House wasn’t far behind. Within months, the president set up a Pollinator Task Force mandated with stemming the “continued loss of commercial honey bee colonies…which could have profound implications for agriculture and food.” Meanwhile, the U.S. EPA took steps to severely restrict neonic use, and the provincial government of Ontario, Canada, announced plans for an 80 percent reduction in neonics by 2016.

But then the regulatory juggernaut hit a pothole. A few independent journalists decided to find out just how bad the “bee-pocalypse” was. Turns out it wasn’t the usual environmentalists’ exaggeration. It was a complete fabrication.

Hidden in plain sight on the websites of USDA and other regulatory organizations, official honeybee counts showed rising numbers of hives. In the United States, Canada, Europe and indeed the world as whole, honeybee counts have been rising–sometimes dramatically–since neonics first came on the market 20 years ago.:biggrin:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
"honeybee counts have been rising" not around here. sometimes i go weeks without seeing one, & about half of my yard is white clover. used to not be safe to walk in barefooted. get stung every time...

Slipnot

"honeybee counts have been rising" not around here. sometimes i go weeks without seeing one, & about half of my yard is white clover. used to not be safe to walk in barefooted. get stung every time...
Interesting lat years honey production was a record year if i can get away this week i will take a pic and show you 500,000 gallons of honey lol ..
CCD was a problem years ago and like evolution species decline and increase
That is just nature working at its finest ..
what were seeing now is different weather patterns sub zero temps etc so winter kill off is on the climb in some places
But like everything tree huggers will say its caused by us when in fact its caused by nature
The world is changing we are traveling in space if you think about it were travelling 1.3 million miles per hr
It is said that our universe has moved into a higher electrical place

our solar system is changing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Km3uhv6oVWg

idiit

Veteran
slipknot, you are very way out of line. you can quote the NWO owned and operated news/lies ad nauseum. they are lying to you.

on gmo's here's the latest:

While you were distracted by BREXIT, Monsanto’s puppets in the U.S. Senate announced a ‘compromise’ to outlaw GMO labeling laws nationwide
Corruption, Governance, Health and Nutrition, Truth and Republic, World News
Jul

GMO labelingJune 27, 2016
so safe that truthful labeling is banned? oh really?

^^ http://www.stage2omega.com/while-yo...omise-to-outlaw-gmo-labeling-laws-nationwide/

anyone who thinks gmo food is safe is a total fool. hopefully it's not genetic so you have the opportunity to wise up.

this isn't about us. you're supposed to be an adult to get taken seriously here.

adults are CUSTODIANS.

it's up to us to look after the little ppl until they are old enough to fend for themselves.

this is a serious topic.

Latest posts

Latest posts