What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gene Traders Ludlow Mass Sunday Jan 14th

Americangrower

Veteran
check this video at the 33 min mark to get the background on the Skittlez and why it might be worth $500 to some people.

wish I would have seen that...
[YOUTUBEIF]ofetbRBHXoc[/YOUTUBEIF]

You could just get it from firstclass on ig. His different cuts go from 100 to 300 on the old list he sent me.

Burt

Veteran
It’s not a lot of money imo if you love a particular cut, but I have to ask How many of you got your cuts for free and why are y’all pushing seeds on folks that want the clone only?
The only way we’re gonna get better genetics into the community is if people share freely and openly. I’m pretty upset honestly and don’t care for the lame excuses I’m reading on here and in private messages
If you are holding elites and want to share with folks in Mass, reach out and I’ll buy you an extra cloner or take on the task myself
It’s gonna happen wether you participate positively or not
I’d just hate to see watered down fakes flooding the scene due to greed-chemdawg shared all his genetics for free so why aren’t you?

KONY

Veteran
It’s not a lot of money imo if you love a particular cut, but I have to ask How many of you got your cuts for free and why are y’all pushing seeds on folks that want the clone only?
The only way we’re gonna get better genetics into the community is if people share freely and openly. I’m pretty upset honestly and don’t care for the lame excuses I’m reading on here and in private messages
If you are holding elites and want to share with folks in Mass, reach out and I’ll buy you an extra cloner or take on the task myself
It’s gonna happen wether you participate positively or not
I’d just hate to see watered down fakes flooding the scene due to greed-chemdawg shared all his genetics for free so why aren’t you?

I think these days people are not really into sharing genetics with new wave green rushers. People that don't understand the hard work involved in acquiring and keeping healthy mother plants for years.

Scrappy-doo

Hey Burt you should buy a table to vend at the next event and fill it with free clones, because otherwise I really doubt it's going to happen. Tables are only $100. That's the best way you can contribute to your cause if you really want to see it happen. Complaining about it on here won't change a thing. Be the change you want to see in the world. Maybe then others will follow your lead.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I think these days people are not really into sharing genetics with new wave green rushers. People that don't understand the hard work involved in acquiring and keeping healthy mother plants for years.

Green Rushers - Good term. I have never sold a clone, but have given away many to people I never met. The last Gene Traders in RI, I brought a couple of big mothers so people could take cuts for free, and they did. Later the plants were just given away. A buddy is still running a strain I gave him a long time ago. He's done very well with it. No hooks, no royalties, no guilt, no big appreciation thing. I gave it to him.

I can see someone a like Chunky who breeds his own, selling his seeds and even benefiting down the road from people who profit off his work. I can also see growers profiting. It is a lot of work, It costs big to keep it going and there are big hits that can happen along the way.

The clones, I think it's kind of a scam. Somebody gets an elite or a pack of Humboldt seeds and goes right into the 10,000% profit mode. Making clones is really no big deal and, cost about nothing to do, and if it's an elite then it's probably someone else work. The bugs - those are free.

Americangrower

Veteran
All I can say is if Me, O and the person now known to me as Snitch. Never gave out our chemdog cuts for free back in 06 to 09. Who would have it? I know quite a few breeders that started with them.

Prince Kazpian

Hell yea! Much appreciation to u both. I got my chem d from O... I think it’s great to trade cuts if it’s an equal trade. Dunno how I feel about just handing out cuts that cost big money for free tho... sometimes it’s nice to have a cut no one else is running, too

~star~crash~

there's so much great seed genetics out there that will never break through the hype game ... i'm glad i live in a market where it does not matter...

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Burt ~
I went there to gift, and give seeds away that I made. Had a pocket full of 12 packs.
But if I spend money on a booth and did the pheno hunting on say, the SLG I made, and I want to sell cuts of the best pheno I found, then Im not gonna feel bad about it.
Im there to make money. I can gift my cuts to friends on the side elsewhere, another time.

Ive never sold a clone in my life. But you betcha, next event, if me and ~Star~ get a table, it'll be packed with cuts that I feel people will enjoy growing.
The SLG is a champ. The JLB is one of the rarest and hard to find strains on earth.
The Blue Dream is the best B.D cut on the market today. If you want that real Blueberry Haze taste and the famous B.D yields, then pay me $30 a cut. It'll be there.

Theres alot of fake BD or fruity BD that is not a great representation of whats great about Blue Dream. Your paying $20 at the door for the convenience of dropping in and having a selection of "real" cuts. "Real" Elites.
Pay the vendor who brought them there as well.

Americangrower

Veteran
Burt ~
I went there to gift, and give seeds away that I made. Had a pocket full of 12 packs.
But if I spend money on a booth and did the pheno hunting on say, the SLG I made, and I want to sell cuts of the best pheno I found, then Im not gonna feel bad about it.
Im there to make money. I can gift my cuts to friends on the side elsewhere, another time.

Ive never sold a clone in my life. But you betcha, next event, if me and ~Star~ get a table, it'll be packed with cuts that I feel people will enjoy growing.
The SLG is a champ. The JLB is one of the rarest and hard to find strains on earth.
The Blue Dream is the best B.D cut on the market today. If you want that real Blueberry Haze taste and the famous B.D yields, then pay me $30 a cut. It'll be there.

Theres alot of fake BD or fruity BD that is not a great representation of whats great about Blue Dream. Your paying $20 at the door for the convenience of dropping in and having a selection of "real" cuts. "Real" Elites.
Pay the vendor who brought them there as well.

I have never sold a clone, but I would pay 25 or 30 for a quality clone. Nothing wrong with donating for someones time, nutes,electric and everything else. The boys had no problem giving 20 something for Sour papaya and the cookie/bubblegum clones.
Looking forward to popping Chunky's dubb x cookieboi

CaptainDankness

In March when ~Star~ and I get a booth, Ill have the thickest, healthiest, most established cuts in the room. Even teens. (well, atleast Ill try to have anyways. :))
GG#4
SuperLemonGlaze
Blue Dream (haze leaner)
DieselFire
(LongValleyRoyalKush x BlackLimeReserve) x AncientOG
DieselFire x AncientOG
Maybe some Nevilles Haze????

And the star of the show for one of the rarest strains on the planet:
1970's Pure 100% Sativa Jamaican Lambsbread F3
Those cuts will be for $300 apiece

May even get a few hundred clone shippers to put them each in and add the price of the shippers to the clone price so people can keep them safe and sound on the trip home.
The way people were carrying the clones to the cars looked kinda dicey. Weak, flimsy, thin cardboard boxes. Some in paper bags. Ide like to be fully prepared with great cuts, great strains, and a safe way to get them home before they get shocked.

Is this going to be the same place? And how much are you asking for the other clones? I'd probably try one of each if they are like $20.

~star~crash~

if cuts are only going for $20 , then it's not worth it to show up...did chunky have good solid healthy rooted teens of the ogkb 2.0 available?

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
I was eyeing the Sour Papaya clones. I looked up the herbancannabisco.com. and seen they are a support company for seeds clones and growing. I get any info I need here at icmag for free, so I wouldnt pay $1k for a membership to get clones and seeds delivered to my home and have a guy come and look at my growrooms and give me advice.

Im sure if you bought 1 of each, I wouldnt mind giving them to ICMaggers for $20 each.
Remember though, your not buying a 1 off clone. Your buying the genetics to keep around forever if you wish. So my cuts will be for $30 each. unless you buy abunch. Then Ill reduce it to $20 each.

I didnt even know Chunky had clones for sale. I knew Scrappy did. The Corey Haim StarDawg I think? They were out on the table. I dont even know where Ide keep 100 clones. It was TIGHT! There was 0 room there to keep a hundred clone stash. Im sure Ide figure it out. I think Chunky had the prime spot in the room.

If your a true connoissuer, then you def dont want to sleep on this JLB. Its not for cash croppers. Its for the personal head and for smoking a true 100% sativa. Unhybridized.

It was so packed in there and soooo loud, I didnt realize half the stuff that was being sold or offered in the clone dept. Unless they were out on the table, I didnt know what was what. It was kinda hard to get a chance to talk to the vendors cuz they were each so busy and 5 people at a time were vieing for their attn.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
If having the GG#4, or the SuperLemonGlaze, or the DieselFire isnt worth $30 to you to have it in your stable, then thats on you. Im sure plenty of newbie green-rushers will happily pay that to have the real Glue4 or the SLG.

Latest posts

Latest posts