What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gene Traders Ludlow Mass Sunday Jan 14th

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Have you been to that before? People will be vending there or what?

It's up in Lexington? Couldn't see all the info on that page cause I'm not a member.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
First time. Their page shows 240 members in the group, it gets good reviews and 27 are going. Barbecue joint is a little different than a MC. I'll go a little early for some bbq. If it sucks I'll just bail. If the place is cool, maybe a good venue for ICMaggers.

Last edited:

jab72

I am on the lookout for similar meetings west of 495 preferably daytime as it's getting harder for me to drive at night although sometimes I can find a driver.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I have not looked at that meetup thing in months, there were small events happening before that I considered but the only one I did was that big party at the testing lab and it was really cool.

do you think that there will be people smoking inside at this thing or showing off buds or what?

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I have not looked at that meetup thing in months, there were small events happening before that I considered but the only one I did was that big party at the testing lab and it was really cool.

do you think that there will be people smoking inside at this thing or showing off buds or what?

Yeah, I don't know what to expect. I'll let ya know how it goes. Probably try to get in contact with the guy running it before going.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I am on the lookout for similar meetings west of 495 preferably daytime as it's getting harder for me to drive at night although sometimes I can find a driver.

Jab, If you follow that same ling for meet ups you can find them all over. The ones I've been to had some availability and people dealing with all kinds of stuff. I'll pm you if I come across something closer. Worcester area I'm thinking.

Scrappy-doo

word?
$500?
word?

fido

Yup. I don't think it sold lol.

I can understand their reasoning tho. I'm not even bringing any elites next time, at least not for sale. Only reason I did this time is I'm behind on rent, and what I realized there is that people weren't willing to pay for better genetics. I've paid as much as $300 for an elite that I really wanted and didn't think twice about it. I offered mine at a third of that and 1/2 off for forum members. Don't get me wrong, I was happy to be able to hook up some ICmaggers, but next time I'll save my elites for trade only.

marmarb

@scrappy auction guy screwed you well not screwed but didn't set you up to really make a come up. Happy the other half grabbed thoes other two cuts from you what was the 4th I didn't get. Rather than put up for auction I sold 3 bottles of wine infused with chem4 that sold for 100 a pop. Better for p2p

I was talking to this girl who had a pic of Joesy Wales on her phone, and was selling the zskittles, gummy bear, gg4, and some other stuff. Said she hung out with him before. Lot of out of area booths.
Guy there taught me how Eagle 20 is systemic and can last generations from clone from clone. I’ll stick with Avid.

She had a cannabis cup on her table she said was from the gg4

What event tomorrow?

Let me know if you guys end up going I love bbq . I'm happy you enjoyed the triangle kush brother sadly its gone I asked some guy there to roll one while I took a dab & he rolled the whole last 1/8 :smoke:
Gotta few other things from that grow though we'll puff when I see ya next