What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gene Traders Ludlow Mass Sunday Jan 14th

~star~crash~

i think U should check w/Hammer & see how he feels about releasing the CB S1 1'st before u do that ...just as a courtesy to him ...peace

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
i think U should check w/Hammer & see how he feels about releasing the CB S1 1'st before u do that ...just as a courtesy to him ...peace

I certainly will. But the rule of thumb is......If he passed the genetics to a grower without the stipulation, "Dont pass these out!" Then its the growers property now. Not his. I did the pheno hunt. I grew them out and did the work to find the pheno. If he says NO, then its no. But in this case I dont think he could care less. He scrapped the project in the first place and isnt even gonna release those few hundred seeds he has left.
I think its only fair that the CBs1 clone onlys get into eager growers hands.
Thats my opinion only and will def shoot Hammer a PM before making that final decision. It may not even root and revegg right. This is all hypothetical at this point in time. :tiphat:

Americangrower

Veteran
I certainly will. But the rule of thumb is......If he passed the genetics to a grower without the stipulation, "Dont pass these out!" Then its the growers property now. Not his. I did the pheno hunt. I grew them out and did the work to find the pheno. If he says NO, then its no. But in this case I dont think he could care less. He scrapped the project in the first place and isnt even gonna release those few hundred seeds he has left.
Thats my opinion only and will def shoot Hammer a PM before making that final decision. It may not even root and revegg right. This is all hypothetical at this point in time. :tiphat:

yeah always good to ask, but generally any females from seed even testers are freely shared.

yeah always good to ask, but generally any females from seed even testers are freely shared.

IMO With testers as long as your not making a seed line off of their work to sell or any way undercutting said person who made the seeds. Never hurts to ask:dance013:

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Hammer said that we can sell the CBs1 clones. But any clone he freely shared should also be shared freely. He could care less if I sold the CBs1 from seed.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
I believe that everyone should run this pheno I found of the CBs1. Its stellar! Turns purpleish like the one in your pic ~Star~. Looks almost identical. Wonder if the terps were the same? Its in the cloner now. Hopefully once it revegges, Ill be able to give you some cuts and when you regrow it and see what the terps are like, you can let me know how close it was to your purpleish pheno.

~star~crash~

Hammer said that we can sell the CBs1 clones. But any clone he freely shared like NEM, should also be shared freely. He could care less if I sold the CBs1 from seed.

that is great news ...if i were U i'd be cloning the fuk otta her right now ... ur they only one who holds her , but i need to warn U that each pheno was related, but slightly different ... i had 7 pheno's ...all gone

does anybody on the Eastcoast even have the NEM , or any of the NEM cross's ???

Americangrower

Veteran
Speaking Banana OG here is 1 of my f3 ladies at day 35
picture.php

marmarb

Just my 2cent as a consumer if i pick up 10 cuts from one vendor I'd expect some type of discount. Also advertise your wares in advance so pple know what your brining. There was money to be made there that's for sure. But hey what do I know ��

Last edited:

~star~crash~

Just my 2cent as a consumer if i pick up 10 cuts from one vendor I'd expect some type of discount. Also advertise your wares in advance so pple know what your brining. There was money to be made there that's for sure. But hey what do I know ��

ur exactly the kind of guy vendors would want to talk to...peace

marmarb

Wish list for next show

Ecsd don't matter if it's rez gear aslong as legit
Casey Jones
Blue dream
Forum cut of gsc

Just a few also if you think you have some fire and have a thread going send me a link. Also shouldn't cost much to get a table think someone said 100 bucks.