What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gene Traders Ludlow Mass Sunday Jan 14th

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I didn't fry them with a mat, but had a leak. Sucks learning the hard way.

Akss

Ive rooted in pretty much everything but aero but ive been loving my little oxycloner the past couple years pretty much set it and forget it.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Yeah, You're thinking wow look at all those nice roots, but your pump doesn't like roots as much as you do.

Overgrow - I'm currently trying to save some cuts of the GG4 you gave me. I had a mother of it, but it's had lots of problems and i had to move it out of my grow for now so i took 5 cutting and am hoping one will root because the GG4 is my favorite out of the clones i've tried so far.

EastCoast710

not when pm attacks .. lol how i lost everything so far u gave me besides the last one and thqat ones growing slow the clone is rooting and growing faster then the mom lol.. and i fuckiing used mycos and benes and cloning gel and rhizotonic to try adn get that rhizosphere jamming and it never happened just chilling little plant giving me tiny clones and the clones takie off after a weeki but its giving me one at a time.. at this rate ill be in flower by winter

CaptainDankness

My GG#4 is doing great, haven't gotten any into flower yet though, I can't see anything too bad happening the only plants outdoing her are the Sativa dominant plants I have, too bad they won't flower as quick. Lol

Never had a problem with PM though and I've been growing indoors for like 10 years. Really only problem I've ever had indoors is a few fungus gnats.

How's your environment? That's actually one of the most important things, most additives do very little if anything.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
My GG#4 is doing great, haven't gotten any into flower yet though, I can't see anything too bad happening the only plants outdoing her are the Sativa dominant plants I have, too bad they won't flower as quick. Lol

Never had a problem with PM though and I've been growing indoors for like 10 years. Really only problem I've ever had indoors is a few fungus gnats.

How's your environment? That's actually one of the most important things, most additives do very little if anything.
Is that clone I gave ya doing okay?

I was told by the owners of Plymouth County Growers (they live less than a half a mile from me) that there is an event at the John Alden Club in Plymouth on August 31st. My dad was a member at the club for like 30-40 years lol and it just happens to be like 3-4 miles from me so that's awesome.

Hoping to score some more clones and i'd really like to get a cut of GG4 back because i lost mine due to what i finally figured out was Botrytis. It ruined most of my indoor crop this grow. A few buds were fine but it killed probably 70% or more of my harvest :(

My outdoor plants are growing like crazy though. They are approaching 8 feet tall and are about 7.5 feet wide with 35-40+ colas each. I took Overgrows advice and topped the shit out of them like 8-9 times. I need to make something to cover them though. I bought trellis netting to put over like OG suggested, but i need to build a frame and put a tarp over to protect them from the rain. We had a tornado warning, crazy lightning and winds one day and it split the stem of my biggest and best outdoor plant. Me and my mom used zip ties to hold it together and now it's doing great which is good. I heard a loud snap at night during the storm and i jokingly said "it's probably my weed plant" and sure enough it was obviously lol. The stem looks like a tree stem and is incredibly hard so it must of been a lot of force to break it like that.

Anyways, can't wait to see some of yall at the event. I'm bringing plenty of money for clones so anyone on here who has clones, bring em and i'll buy em lol. I really want the GG4 again, Blue Dream again, possibly Mendo Breath again and ever since i smoked Tangie i've been on the look out for that too. Mimosa and Gelato are my brothers favorites so i'm looking for cuts of those too, but i will basically buy anything good that i don't already have.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Shits out on the cape too far for me. If you can get your ass out west I can get ya some GG4 :) And for a trellis, last year I just used some 2x4 stuck in the ground as corners https://www.homedepot.com/p/2-in-x-4-in-x-96-in-Premium-Kiln-Dried-Whitewood-Stud-161640/202091220 and then used this stretch tape to make the lines to actually hold up the plants. https://www.homedepot.com/p/Vigoro-150-ft-x-0-96-in-Stretch-Tie-T006BVG/203894528 It works great cause it has a little bit of stretch to it, so you can tighten it up and if the plants put on more weight, the lines will stretch a bit instead of snap. Also since it's tape, it doesn't cut into the plants like a string/line would.

Last edited:
Alright, thanks for the info! I can't get to Western MA right now because my Car breaks down so i mainly just drive close by, but i should be getting a new car at some point or can possibly borrow one so i'll let you know because i really want the GG4 in my garden again.

Thanks!

-Seth

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
NP brother! I have to borrow a vehicle also, so I tend to try to go half way when dropping stuff for people. That way we both have to drive the same general amount, is fair to everybody.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Price is up to $25 and no vendors list at this time.

picture.php

Yea compared to the other event, there doesn't seem to be much information on this one. Hope some decent vendors and fellow ic maggers show up.

I always have fun at these, so I'll be going to this event. Vip is $130 and includes entrance and a grab bag w several genetic preservation kits (aka seedpacks), fyi. . . Don't know if it'll be a consumption event, but if not I'll be throwing smoke signals from the parking lot ==~
I'm hoping to see some new and old friends and members. I'll be bringing some seedpacks and clones for trading -may even bring some grow gear just for good measure, since it IS Genetraders, lol. I'm interested in genetics of course, but also small grow tents like 3x3, 2x4, etc. I'm hoping there are some like-minded ppl going there since they even have an area for attendees to trade genetics!
So far I have some Grandaddy Purp, Bubblegum Cookies, and Gelato rooted, but GG4's been slacking on roots although I haven't given up hope.
-PeaceNTrees