What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gene Traders Ludlow Mass Sunday Jan 14th

If they are fine do nothing. If you note brown or discolored roots while planting put on a cheap fungicide like organocide or monterreys version of the same chemical. You can go the expensive route as well as there are some pretty pricey fungicides.

I recently got tired of chancing plugs of the sort again and will be moving to pure coco cloning as back up for aeroponic cloning. 60 bucks to make easy aero cloners. Use h202 2 tsp a gallon and half tsp of organocide to combat pyth. I use jr peters clone fertilizer in the water around 130 ppm reading- 180. Ph 5.8 to start. I use a back up cloning method because power outages are a real thing anywhere.

[YOUTUBEIF]OJbg_acdV38[/YOUTUBEIF]

Use 3/4" this guy says one inch in video and he is using like fuckin half inch lol...I also put 6 and half inch pieces on the corners with a 3 way instead of a 90 degree elbow so it balances at the corners of the tubs and wont ever tip over. Some pumps are pretty unstable.

[YOUTUBEIF]z27lzS1l9_8[/YOUTUBEIF]

Thanks for the help. I've been doing some reading but like every other topic on growing, i read too much and then get confused lol.

I know there are expensive fungicides, which is why i haven't bought any specific ones yet incase i need to suddenly buy something specific for a certain type of problem, but i'm reading that hygrozyme will help?

Also, i mixed them in a mixture of ffof and happy frog and i'm hoping the mycos in the happy frog helps somewhat.

They were already planted, because i didn't think too much of it at the time so i didn't re apply the rootone w/ fungicide except for on the one that was quite brown and had tons of root nubs but no long roots. I will say quite a few had no fuzz or brown spots or almost none while some had a little bit. Most didn't seem too bad so i'm hoping i can combat it quickly.

So since they are already in solo cups, should i apply the diluted h202 to them now? I don't have any organocide, though it looks like it's mostly made of oils? Will neem oil be effective at all? I will have to go buy organocide/fungicide as soon as i get the chance.

I've thought about buying/making an aeroponic cloner, but for the moment i'm stick with the dome, tray, insert, heat mat/thermostat, rapid rooter plugs, rockwool macro plug, that old rootone w/ fungicide and i do have hydrogen peroxide. If i go to take another batch of clones do i just now wet them with the water/h202 mix instead of plain water while they are trying to take root? Thanks!

andl

any1 willing to pick up some beans, for me sitting in the old world?

we could trade/change, if some1 is interested

pm me#

thanks

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
I am not planning on going inside or I would help ya out andl. I am just gonna be there long to enough to hit up Zeez and Overgrow with some clones.

Americangrower

Veteran
You guys have to much time on your hands. I like to do my clones like Ron Popeil, just set it and forget it. No dome, no misting, temps pff who cares.

Make your own cloner for like $60 if you order pump online.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

hey all, just catching up on this thread... props to all keeping it going.
I skipped the last 2 gene traders events, excited to go to this one. Hoping to get some clones for the outdoor garden ...adding some seeds to the bank of course.
I hoped to have some gg4 clones to trade, but bringing various seeds to trade/gift. I prefer to trade genetics mostly, but I don't mind donating for them... especially when they are clean, well rooted, and verified. Hoping to see some old and new faces, let's smoke!

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I really need some good shit to grow. All my prep plans went south and I'm stuck.

CaptainDankness

Anyone know what kinds of clones should be available? Probably is worth the trip for GG#4, GSC,etc.., but around how much are they charging for cuts?

CaptainDankness

You need a med card to get clones in Maine?

From a dispensary you do, they don't have recreational sales yet.

You must be a Maine resident, a MMMP card holder (patient or caregiver) and over the age of 21 to work with us

I know people with NH medical cards, but that won't work with this shop. Really I was almost thinking I could chill out in the area and ask a customer to grab me some clones for a few extra bucks. Lol

I'm sure it would be no problem meeting a grower in the state and giving them a donation for a few cuts, it is legal to grow in Maine after all. Just the only grower in Maine a friend knows only grows a few outdoor plants from seeds.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I'm in Massachusetts and growing is still very underground. Many reasons, rip offs, busts, hassle, hustle etc. Getting clones is not so easy. Like these Gene Traders events, In the past there have been credible reports of cuts stuck in soil with no roots and sold as clones, bugs, misrepresented strains, parking lot robberies, etc. I guess it's better than states where it's a felony but we have a long way to go. Maine isn't far and is way ahead on clones.

CaptainDankness

I'm in Massachusetts and growing is still very underground. Many reasons, rip offs, busts, hassle, hustle etc. Getting clones is not so easy. Like these Gene Traders events, In the past there have been credible reports of cuts stuck in soil with no roots and sold as clones, bugs, misrepresented strains, parking lot robberies, etc. I guess it's better than states where it's a felony but we have a long way to go. Maine isn't far and is way ahead on clones.

I'm in NH, probably the worst state in New England for weed. Lol, I don't give a fuck though I grew outdoor at 14 years old in the late 90's. Learned the hard way you can't even tell your brother, he showed every friend that came around and my plants got stolen my second year growing and they were looking so nice.

On the upside my weed is better than pretty much anything from out of state, but that GG#4 was really good.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
CaptainDankness, if you can make it to the show, I have some GG#4 I would be willing to give you. I will send you a private message. Also yeah holy crap it was hit or miss with that one show. Overgrow's clones looked fine, but 2 tables down I swear they just cut off branches the day before, stuck them in soil, and wanted 30-50$ for this "clone". Plus the guy was realllly pushy trying to get me to buy his non rooted clones. Really turned me off.

Latest posts

Latest posts