What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gene Traders Ludlow Mass Sunday Jan 14th

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Yeah, mine was deleted too and i also don't get why discussing trading gets your posts deleted. Like you said it's legal and most of the posts in this thread that violate the rules haven't been deleted.

But anyways, i want to go to the next trade event and i have a question for you OvergrowDaWorld, if you don't mind. Alright, so it's $20 to get in, but do i have to have a medical card or will they let me in with just my Mass ID?

I'm asking because while i am well over 21, i do not have a medical card. I have been planning on trying to get one but i have had a lot of stuff going on that took priority over that, unfortunately.

Thanks!

20 bucks and you're in.

redlaser

Veteran
Yeah, mine was deleted too and i also don't get why discussing trading gets your posts deleted. Like you said it's legal and most of the posts in this thread that violate the rules haven't been deleted.

But anyways, i want to go to the next trade event and i have a question for you OvergrowDaWorld, if you don't mind. Alright, so it's $20 to get in, but do i have to have a medical card or will they let me in with just my Mass ID?

I'm asking because while i am well over 21, i do not have a medical card. I have been planning on trying to get one but i have had a lot of stuff going on that took priority over that, unfortunately.

Thanks!
Check out forum guidelines, under forum menu, also called TOU terms of use.

Talking about trading clones or seeds openly or meeting up to do so is not encouraged for security reasons.

Your security, the sites, as well as other members security. It’s not legal federally anywhere so the site doesn’t need the added scrutiny open trading brings. Extra cop attention to the site endangers other members.

The site figures your basically safe online, but they don’t want to encourage offline meet ups, because some people here are unsavory, and some are also cops. So, they don’t want to act like everyone’s legit and bad shit happens

Check out forum guidelines, under forum menu, also called TOU terms of use.

Talking about trading clones or seeds openly or meeting up to do so is not encouraged for security reasons.

Your security, the sites, as well as other members security. It’s not legal federally anywhere so the site doesn’t need the added scrutiny open trading brings. Extra cop attention to the site endangers other members.

The site figures your basically safe online, but they don’t want to encourage offline meet ups, because some people here are unsavory, and some are also cops. So, they don’t want to act like everyone’s legit and bad shit happens

Your not telling me anything i don't know.

The point is there are a million other posts from people talking about trading clones, etc. Infact it's all over this sub forum. I get it, you wish you were a moderator, but calm down.

redlaser

Veteran
Your not telling me anything i don't know.

The point is there are a million other posts from people talking about trading clones, etc. Infact it's all over this sub forum. I get it, you wish you were a moderator, but calm down.
Your ability to conceal your knowledge is second to none.
Best of luck on your quest for answers, it looks like a longer than average journey

redlaser

Veteran
Yeah, we get it. Your soooo clever.
Thanks, man. That means a lot. I’m actually not as smart as I seem, but when I get into conversations with people like yourself I look like a rocket scientist or something, it’s crazy.
Keep doing you man, your killing it, can’t wait for the next clever comment to drop...

jab72

Thanks, man. That means a lot. I’m actually not as smart as I seem, but when I get into conversations with people like yourself I look like a rocket scientist or something, it’s crazy.
Keep doing you man, your killing it, can’t wait for the next clever comment to drop...

OK, OK Enough. I think most of us have probably read the TOU agreement that we must agree to stay on here. I just think myself and many others feel we don't need "Big Brother" (esp. Government) telling us what to grow, how to act, or interact with other people unless it is causing violence to someone else.
Please let's try to get along and talk about Marijuana and related things, ideas, etc.

OK, OK Enough. I think most of us have probably read the TOU agreement that we must agree to stay on here. I just think myself and many others feel we don't need "Big Brother" (esp. Government) telling us what to grow, how to act, or interact with other people unless it is causing violence to someone else.
Please let's try to get along and talk about Marijuana and related things, ideas, etc.

Hey jab. The reason it’s like this is for everyone’s safety. These boards have people from all of the world, some are from where cannabis is 100% illegal. So in this case it’s better to be safe than sorry. As for others posting stuff about events cuts etc etc they are members who have been here along time that have been contributing members....ya know earning your keep. We’ve all been here for awhile and put in the effort to make this place what it is. Put your self in others shoes and think about the new guy coming in and telling everyone else how it should be. It’s not the foot I would start out with.

So kick back light a fatty and enjoy the community:)

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The others shouldn't be talking about all the trading and crap either. It's like people have lost all their common sense.

Mods aren't upholding the forum rules across the board, in my opinion. This doesn't mean they are singling anyone out either.

With so many states going legal and so many people who don't identify location, it becomes some what impossible to act as a mediator in terms of what constitutes "member safety".

For this reason, I wish the OLD rules still applied and it was blanket silence as the TOU says it should be.

dank.Frank

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
fwiw even back then anybody could follow the trail of bread crumbs like Hansel and Gretel, regardless of how much 'talk' was done only in PMs.

So, do you go to these Gene Traders events?

theJointedOne

Veteran
well sometimes i can tell folks talk openly almost as if to show off or brag about their business in public.....news flash..no one cares

Gee i wonder why such a friendly guy would be asked not to come? It's almost as if other people don't like you either. Shocker.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
He was just kidding. Ide leave Redlaser alone if I was you. Just a friendly warning.
We really dont want to clutter this thread with crap.

redlaser

Veteran
Gee i wonder why such a friendly guy would be asked not to come? It's almost as if other people don't like you either. Shocker.

Well, not that it’s any of your business, and most are probably weary of hearing about this b.s., and nothing about genetics.

I believe it’s a case a of discrimination against myself and my family because of our disabilities. The people putting on the events have questioned the legitimacy of my seeing eye dog since he only has one working eye himself. I’m like, “what the fuck, cut the little guy some slack, he’s doing the best he can”. He used to have two eyes, and I’ve had him since he was a puppy.

And when I roll out, my mom always wants to come, can’t say no to her. She’s got her own set of challenges, getting up there in years. Mostly it’s just hard getting her around in the wheelchair, but it does make it easier as the day goes on as she gets more fucked up on booze and pills.

I’ve told her to at least cut down on one or the other, but old habits die hard. She can get loud at times, which is not cool, and sometimes likes to talk about her old boyfriend. That’s when it’s usually time to head home, and if we could leave about an hour before that happened, I think we could pull off another event without making a scene. It’s all in the timing.

theJointedOne

Veteran
Well, not that it’s any of your business, and most are probably weary of hearing about this b.s., and nothing about genetics.

I believe it’s a case a of discrimination against myself and my family because of our disabilities. The people putting on the events have questioned the legitimacy of my seeing eye dog since he only has one working eye himself. I’m like, “what the fuck, cut the little guy some slack, he’s doing the best he can”. He used to have two eyes, and I’ve had him since he was a puppy.

And when I roll out, my mom always wants to come, can’t say no to her. She’s got her own set of challenges, getting up there in years. Mostly it’s just hard getting her around in the wheelchair, but it does make it easier as the day goes on as she gets more fucked up on booze and pills.

I’ve told her to at least cut down on one or the other, but old habits die hard. She can get loud at times, which is not cool, and sometimes likes to talk about her old boyfriend. That’s when it’s usually time to head home, and if we could leave about an hour before that happened, I think we could pull off another event without making a scene. It’s all in the timing.

cheers to you bro...holdin it down for real