What's new

GCG and Boobs's 2012 NorCal Organic Outdoor: The Foothill Fetish

OAP-J

Alomst-Realx:blowbubbles:

Almost may be inappropriate, but he is not a liar. Ed does have agreements not to sell under 55 LBS direct with distributors and store owners, and this is discouraging to hear. I did do lot's of legwork, and did make the mistake of trusting a business man's word.

Nonetheless, PPD is fucking amazing. You can nearly control growth rates by application rates.

I am going to post a list of stores that carry PPD in another thread. The list (as well as my contact info) has no place in this thread.

Technically, Ed should have been willing to answer your questions yet directed sales to these kind folks. Continue as you will, it is what it is correct?

It would be nice to see the community support itself with the stores willing to carry cost effective alternative nutrients.(kind of "pitchy" I know)

If Almost chose to talk application rates, he certainly could contribute:tiphat:

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanted to show the color and structure of the Flo.
picture.php

Here is a shot of a random SourD just as the sun began to hit her this morning.
picture.php

Light Dep SourD bud shot.
picture.php

Morning Glory
picture.php

:thank you:

talktosamson

Veteran
Looking good GCG ad Boobs. I have a couple of flo going at another property and they are killer genetics. Have the same purple stems as your show and explosive growth. Ill get a few pictures up, can definitely tell they are related though.

OrganicBuds

Veteran
GCG - Plants are looking great already, especially the sour D light dep. That Flow kind of looks like my Vanilla Kush from Barney I have going, purple stems. Keep killing it man, and despite our recent issues if you look back I have been a fan of your garden since the start.

Thanks for the comments and compliments everyone.

samson - Would love to see/hear about your flo.

organicbuds - Past is past, lets focus on the goods.

nephrosis - Trust me, some of them, will get VERY big. Some not so much. Big is not the main goal though.

If anyone has any picture requests, let me know.

D

DJXXPLATINUM

NICE MORNING GLORY...LOL...BOUT PEED DOWN MY LEG WHEN I POKED THROUGH THIS THREAD..FIRE OG IN BOUT A THOUSAND POUND PILE....DAYUMMMMM..I WANT JUST THAT ONE.....TAGGED FOSHO...DJ

OrganicBuds

Veteran
Would love to see how your 1000 gallon plus pots are doing. Maybe an aerial shot from the tree top again? Veggies? If not no worries, just interested is all.

boobs

child of the sun
Veteran
I'll climb up on my roof soon to do an aerial shot, I've been kind of distracted lately though. Hanging out with Endur is giving me the gold fever, hehe. :)

M

MrSterling

Was it Butte who used to climb way the hell up into the top of trees for his shots? They looked like a helicopter photos.

S

SeaMaiden

Yep, sure was. I miss him. He helped me out when I got ripped off a few years ago, though I never had a chance to actually meet him.

M

MrSterling

He's not here on the ic anymore? That's a shame. Thanks for the info sea. Sorry to interrupt the flow boobs!

Thanks everyone!!!

Someone wanted to see shots of plants in 1000 gallon + mounds?

Here is a sensi star in 1000 plus and then a og kush in 2000+

:tiphat:
picture.php

picture.php

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Very Nice GoldCountryGuy!

Those things gonna blow it up once flowering starts!

How do you compare the mounds to the smart pots? How do you deal with the watering compared to the smarties?

Can't wait to fast forward a few weeks and see those monsters! :peacock:

Peace!

OrganicBuds

Veteran
Fantastic work, those 1000 + gallon mounds really are working out great. I can't wait to see come flower if they continue to take off and take advantage of that extra soil. What are you hoping for in the yield department? What is the biggest plant you guys have ever grown? I personally have never gone above 5 lbs, but I have a short fence in a big city.

Latest posts

Latest posts