What's new

Gavita pro 600 x 2 / LEP 300 test grow

theherbalizor

Veteran
Yes greens81 took the plung and came down to visit my mates shop to pick up an LEP.

And on route grabbed my old blockbusters and lumitek digi ballasts. Oh and a tasty kebab. Lol.

Green81

Veteran
Green81 post a link in this thread when you start up please mate, would like to see how you get along.

No probs Shhh will get the going ASAP. Hopefully put a decent show up, gonna run Rascals og (jolly rancher pheno), norths, blue cheese, Chem 4d p4 &. P5, casey jones and psychosis X Diesel.

Hey herb, gonna see a m8 today said he's got something new, gonna find out :)
:tiphat::tiphat:

theherbalizor

Veteran
Ok, Day 66 and a few plants will be getting the chop on day 70.

All on plain water.

Second to last update

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Green81

Veteran
Stop showing off! Jokes... F-ing amazing, everything is super frosty, do you feel the lep is helping?

G81

theherbalizor

Veteran
Cheers man.

Te top shooter has fried the chem d some wht, may nt use that next round.

Yeah the LEP has helped with bud to leaf ratio, general health which improves yield and the terpines are slightly fresher and stronger than normal. Smells disgustingly beautiful.

Green81

Veteran
Me likey, oh yea, what would you use instead if the top shooter? I'm gonna use superior pot ash and the boost, recommend anything else?

Peace

G81

guerilla415

great show herb, thanks for all the great info to go on. I will definitely be picking up some LEP's ASAP. Seems like more places on my side of the pond are starting to catch on.

The plants looks spectacular. Thanks again for sharing.

take care and stay safe

guerilla

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Loving the Sour :joint: They all look great but I got a soft spot for the sour :) Looking forward to seeing just how well you've done and some of the dry budshots.

Great stuff mate!

theherbalizor

Veteran
Thanks guys.

No psycho diesel on this run.

They have been on water for about a week now.

Chem d really hates the top shooter. Weird, always unused to be fine with it. Since going drippers it upsets her. Must be the faster growth rates. And I do believe pk has a direct correlation to cal / mag issues and as ts is a heavy pk it stands to reason.

theherbalizor

Veteran
Thanks guys.

Well I just spent the last 2 and half hours pulling out one casey, the kq and a chem d. I had planned on doing the giesel also but had to stop when my drying area was full. Normally about 20 oz when dry, so if that's the case then I'll be well stoked! Will do the remaining 5 larger plants next week on day 77.

Buds are massive and dense right down the colas. Just insane.

Green81

Veteran
Ooohhhhh sounds like fire bro, looks like you've pulled the cat out of the bag on this one BUT.." where's my pics maing :)

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to the canopy miester again :D

Sounds like a record breaker then :joint: good shit mate, happy days!

theherbalizor

Veteran
So today is day 73 and only 4 days left till chop.

Last update until final weigh in.

There is a little wind burn on the Giesel and the chem is suffering with severe calmag issues as in flush.... starts to make the tops of the nugs go a little yellow.

Day 73

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php