What's new

Gavita pro 600 x 2 / LEP 300 test grow

theherbalizor

Veteran
Life is too hectic.

If some one can give me an extra 24 hours a day then I may have time to upload a shot. As it stands do not hold your breath.

But the last run is now drying and some of the giesel colas are huge!

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Just read the entire thread. Truly spectacular. The Gavita products look great. I've got a couple smaller HPS (430W and straight 400W). Deciding whether I want to add one of the Gavita plasmas or maybe even upgrade the 400W HPS to a 600W Gavita Pro. Really more light than I probably need, but still thinking about it.
Great job, th

yts farmer

Veteran
the herbalizor deserves an O.B.E for his services to gardening and his mega yields.

your grows are always inspiring mate.peace

T

TOKA

just gone through this threqd and all i can say i wow! what was the yield second time around?

mliokv48

How much air flow do you need to defeat heat. Will 10" hyperfan be enough? Also what temp intake air did you use? What was Rh of incoming air? I don't see this as being that playable of a set up.

theherbalizor

Veteran
How much air flow do you need to defeat heat. Will 10" hyperfan be enough? Also what temp intake air did you use? What was Rh of incoming air? I don't see this as being that playable of a set up.

Well I am currently still running this setup. 8 inch TD silent out and 5 inch TD silent in.

The air intake is what ever the air is in the attic room, which is bloody hot. Currently it 25 deg c in my back garden at 11pm.

The current temp in my tent, an hour in to 12/12 is 32 deg c at canopy.

The weather in UK doesn't really get much hotter than it is at the mo. I wouldnt want to be finishing the grow at these temps and humidity but I'm happy with it up until week 6 ish.

The current intake RH is 72 %

mliokv48

Do you have to run co2? Also there was a white piece of.equipment with red tape in your tent what was it? How high above canopy do you generally run your lights? What do you think about running 2 lep for.veg in 5x5? Where would you place them? Thank you and awesome journal.

theherbalizor

Veteran
Do you have to run co2? Also there was a white piece of.equipment with red tape in your tent what was it? How high above canopy do you generally run your lights? What do you think about running 2 lep for.veg in 5x5? Where would you place them? Thank you and awesome journal.

No I don't run co2. If I did I would have to have a sealed system and air con else the plants would fry.

Not sure mate, can you link me the post?

I normally like to have my lights a good 18-24 inches above canopy. But what I like and what is reality is sometimes very different. Lol

Leps are great' they produce super healthy and very vigorous plants which concentrate a lot of their growth up top but does cause a little larger nodal spacing. I have since found the best combo is T5 and plasma. That rocks, the t5s keep the plants super stout and tight and the plasma injects vigour and health.

mliokv48

No I don't run co2. If I did I would have to have a sealed system and air con else the plants would fry.

Not sure mate, can you link me the post?

I normally like to have my lights a good 18-24 inches above canopy. But what I like and what is reality is sometimes very different. Lol

Leps are great' they produce super healthy and very vigorous plants which concentrate a lot of their growth up top but does cause a little larger nodal spacing. I have since found the best combo is T5 and plasma. That rocks, the t5s keep the plants super stout and tight and the plasma injects vigour and health.

Picture is first post previous page. What gear is that that has fragile tape on it? Also are you get stretching because of your using lep for to much. Wazzup says to veg in no bigger than 3x3 with it. Not saying it doesn't work for you. My internodes where super short when I was vegging 2.5' x 5' area with 2 lep
So much they where not getting taller. It seems would you veg with 2 lep in your 5x5? What do you think outcome would be of using 600 pro + 2 lep in tent instead or a flex 750 and 2 lep?

I will have to se fluorescence with my lep try what you are talking about. What type of strains would likely get most benefit out of this lep?
Sorry IM million questions. You had sickest indoor grow. Out of curiosity what is footprint of lep when you have 1000pro next to it. I know your keeping that light off the canopy. I presume you have tried this.

Latest posts

Latest posts