What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GastroGrower's Ganja Garden

GastroGrower

Things are starting to stack well in Tent #3.

Here's the purp and one of the smaller Pink Breaths.

picture.php
picture.php

On a side note - about to see some blooms start up on my giant zinnia. I've got two going right now - one I'm going to let grow naturally and only trim it when it needs to have dead flowers removed, and the other I'm going to top pretty heavily and see how many bud nodes I can get to flower. These zinnias are really fun plants to work with.
picture.php

GastroGrower

Update on tent #2.

This morning I hit a few buds on the Pink Glue and Karmdown with pollen from another Pink Glue. No idea if it'll take but fingers crossed.

Pink Karmdown
picture.php

Pink Glue
picture.php

Group shot - the SSSDH is still reachin on up to the sky!
picture.php

G

Hey, hope you don't mind me dropping in and posting a pic of my GG4xPinkBazooka; Pink Glue. Here she is at about day 56. I took her to 63 last time and I'm thinking of going to 70 for the fun of it. She is dense, probably the most in my rotation now. The high is strong and mellow. There is no taste of gum, but a pleasant taste of coco and some weird stray chemical/medicinal notes presumably from the Glue.

Dakine

Veteran
You gonna super crop the sssdh ? We saw that she just wouldn't stop reaching last grow lol

GastroGrower

Hey, hope you don't mind me dropping in and posting a pic of my GG4xPinkBazooka; Pink Glue. Here she is at about day 56. I took her to 63 last time and I'm thinking of going to 70 for the fun of it. She is dense, probably the most in my rotation now. The high is strong and mellow. There is no taste of gum, but a pleasant taste of coco and some weird stray chemical/medicinal notes presumably from the Glue.

Not at all, welcome to the garden! Always interested in what others have to share. Mine is looking to be pretty beefy as well - just started to lean today with weight so I'll need to get some supports in. There doesn't seem to be much of a noticeable smell on mine right now, where as the Pink Karmdown is already starting to reek. I found the Gluebreath x Pink Bazooka hybrid had a similar high to what you described. What kind of lighting did you have on that plant? Resin production looks quite thick on her.

You gonna super crop the sssdh ? We saw that she just wouldn't stop reaching last grow lol

No, I think I'm just going to pull it down so it lays vertically. She can sit right in the middle like a hotdog.

I had to raise my light in Tent #3 today as the tops were getting a little close on the Pink Breaths.

picture.php

I posted these pics in the H3ad's coco thread, but I thought I'd share here as well - the larger plants are all Pink Dawgs with a Skunk and Pink Glue hiding in there. I need to look at one of them to confirm, but it appears that the Dawgs may all be dudes. I finished collecting pollen from the second Pink Glue male so I think I'm going to alter my process a bit and then flower each of the Dawgs individually and collect their pollen. I may also do an open pollination with 1 dad and a few of the female plants I have.
picture.php
picture.php

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Hey bro here's a very smaller tester I'm running of the mendo x cunfusion its early in flower and in a half gallon pot but she's putting out frost and I'm sure she will have a nice fade but no hermies or fun shit like that :tiphat:
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

GastroGrower

Added some support to the Pink Karmdown. Day 42 for this lady and buds are really bulking up.

picture.php
picture.php

Here's the bud I hit with a tiny bit of pollen. Pistils looks like it's shriveled up a bit. I think I'm going to hit it again on the other side with some more pollen I gathered today to get a little more coverage.
picture.php

Also trimmed the SSSDH in tent #2.
picture.php

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Damn, that looks so much like that purp plant I have. Same bud structure. How long do you think you'll run it?

I think she is a round 65 days I think I'm around 40ish.She has so much potential if I would of put her in a bigger pot and keep her under the light.She was treated like a bald headdd step child .She was not under the light plus I let her dry out a few times to stress tests her :biggrin: I was missing tony greens torture box lol but I thought I would share the info with you :tiphat:

GastroGrower

Haha, yeah I have a couple plants that get that level of attention. My children have to fight for my love through their performance.

The conf. Breath are all putting on their fourth set of leaves right now. Looking good but lanky as far as seedlings go. I prepped some coco last night so I'll be ready to move them to 1/2 gallon pots as soon as their roots fill in a bit more in their current pots.

GastroGrower

Today is day 8 of 12/12 in tent #3. I thought I would share a side view of the plants instead of the canopy shot today. The Pink breath have all ended up at the same height so far, regardless of their age or the amount of tops they have. The plant in the front row, farthest left was transplanted to that pot just a few days before being flipped, and it hasn't been topped at all. The one on the far right is much older, but it has about the same stretch/height, just smaller leaf size.

Lots of clean up needed where the lights not penetrating. I'll probably get this all trimmed throughout this week.

picture.php

GastroGrower

Day 10 is looking good. Lots of filling out but good color on most all the plants. The damage on the Critical Kush is more or less stalled and doesn't seem to be getting worse.

picture.php

Mendo Purp
picture.php

Pink Breath tops
picture.php

GastroGrower

I did some clean up in tent #2 this evening and thought I'd take the chance to get a couple full plant shots while they were out.

Here are the the two plants I've nicknamed the Pink Sisters - Pink Glue and Pink Karmdown (left to right). both are still filling out well. A little yellowing on a few of the leaves from overfert but they're mostly happy. The Pink Glue isn't putting out much smell at all, but the karmdown has really kicked it into overdrive. I opened my tent right after lights on and this intense putrid, rotten egg smell hit me. At first I thought 'fuck, something is not good in here', but then I realized it was coming from the PK. Sadly I wasn't able to keep a clone of this. I may try my hand at revegging with this one if it turns out being as dank after it dries. Anyone have any tips or good reads they can suggest?

picture.php

I did a single topping on these plants when they first went into bloom. Otherwise this is their natural structure. If I did some heavy trimming on the bottom I think I could pump up the main colas a lot more and get rid of the larf. That said the smaller stuff is still pretty sticky so good hash material. The white string signifies the branches I hit with the male Pink Glue pollen.
picture.php

Pink Karmdown
picture.php

Pink Glue
picture.php

GastroGrower

Here is the Critical Kush #2 pheno. Lots of development in the smell on this one today as well. She has the same lavender scent as the #1 pheno, but it also has a nice skunk type flavor hiding in there. The buds don't seem quite as hard as the #1 pheno, but they stack asymmetrically and have a much shorter node distance than the #1 pheno. Depending on the cure I'd probably choose this cut over the first one I ran, but I don't think I'll be keeping either as I have a lot of other stuff I want to try and too many I want to hold onto. Other than the nice chunky buds and decent yield, there isn't anything that really blows me out of the water with the strain.

Just like it's sister, this plant puts out these nice, even, chunky buds that look like you can just pick them off and eat them like grapes. It'll be really easy to trim as well.

picture.php

Main cola, just strong enough to not need a stake
picture.php

I still need to set up the drain system in this tent, and this plant is sitting right where all the waste water drains to. That's why it has some pretty serious shock on it's leaves. Without that I think the plant would be doing really well. Probably doing a Lowes run this weekend and if I can get some lumber and a good catch tray I will get it taken care of so I don't have to worry any more.

Latest posts

Latest posts