What's new

Diary Garden Life

JustGrowing420

Thank you both.

MAHA KALA some more pics of sugar haze, ~30 days.

fetch

fetch

fetch

and also surreal v2 seedplants after sexing.

phenos 2, 3, 4 (4 actually turned out to be a male):

look at the branching of the most left, i dig it

fetch

fetch

phenos 5,6,7:

fetch

fetch

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
sugar haze looks good. what is the smell?

nice surrealsV2,´. good job, if you would flip it now, it is like 3 meters high in flowering LOL

that one is hazy one :D you will like those terps bro. keep it up.

JustGrowing420

sugar haze looks good. what is the smell?

nice surrealsV2,´. good job, if you would flip it now, it is like 3 meters high in flowering LOL

that one is hazy one :D you will like those terps bro. keep it up.

It smells like spices/seasonings, thyme, little bit rotten and skunky. Complex smell that translates good to taste, stays in mouth for quite a bit.
Head is clean, happy, good mood, with a just enough body.
I harvested the first round from seed at 71 days, this one from clone I guess around 60-63 maybe.

El Timbo

Nice thread - the first round of hybrids looked lovely and I think you did a good job on the sativas. I'm looking forward to the smoke reports!

JustGrowing420

Nice thread - the first round of hybrids looked lovely and I think you did a good job on the sativas. I'm looking forward to the smoke reports!

Thanks, with the reveg and and my limited experience I did what I could.
One thing I didn't mention, despite reveg, high heat and other stresses, not a single banana on any of them, I take this as a very good sign!

Smoking on the one I harvested and feeling great after all this time growing them.
As the days pass and the moisture evens out in the bud, it cures to a fresh woody smell and tastes really woody with hints of incense, but not a very strong taste.
Head is floating, feeling somehow "connected", music sounds really interesting with details in songs that were on the background moving forward.
Feels a little bit heavy in the head, not 100% clear but no body at all.
This pheno is not killer, or even strong in the classic sense, it's for smoking all day.

El Quijote

Hello, let me introduce myself.

I have been lurking these forums for over ten years, reading.
I have previously grown for 2 years consecutively, with a 4x4 tent and 600w HPS, strictly ACE genetics.
After this there was a 5 year pause until now.
To this setup I have added a 250w HPS and 2 26w 6500K LED strip bars for clones and mothers.
Medium is soil, BioBizz Light Mix with BioBizz Line fertilizers... tap water... what else?​
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
​​

The genetics are the following:

4x Dinafem Moby Dick fem
2x Seedsman Skunk1 reg
3x Seedsman Sugar Haze reg
1x Reserva Privada OG#18 (freebie)
and for nostalgia's sake and also a quick harvest as I know there are some super fast phenotypes in the line - even 45 days
4x Nepal Jam fem

After 6 weeks of veg, time now is 3 weeks from 12/12, 10 to 14 days from start of budding.
I think it is time for some pictures....

This is the main tent with the Moby Dicks, Skunks and Sugar Hazes, and a lone OG#18. 9 plants total in 10lt pots.

Then there is the side of the room where I had some space and the tent was getting crowded so I got a 250 hps to free some space. Nothing fancy, have not even put
All 4 Nepal Jams and a strange very short Sugar Haze pheno reside here.

Nothing fancy as you can see, have not even set up reflective film. Oh, forgot two bagseeds that went almost straight 12/12 with the others.
I found them with the label "Blueberry trippy" and it peaked my interest. Either I had been really tripping or may find something good.

Lastly no garden can be complete without clones and mothers for backup so here we go, Excuse the bad state they are in as they are the last ones to root 22 days after cutting, almost all Nepal Jams refuse to root. Maybe my temps too low? 70-75F.

Never mind because everything else has rooted so far...

This is a nice view of all parts of the garden just to get an idea... details to follow...

Hola JustGrowing420 estuve viendo tu seguimiento me pareció muy interesante y emociónante, me preguntaba cómo conseguistes las semillas de moby dick? Ya que dinafem ya no existe, saludos 🍻🍻

El Quijote

Hi, I bought them around this time last year through 3rd party seedbank. Still some seedbanks carry stock but going out.

Aquí en España no encontre ningún minorista que tenga las semillas, lástima me encantó ese sabor de la moby dick, no encontre una variedad parecida

JustGrowing420

Aquí en España no encontre ningún minorista que tenga las semillas, lástima me encantó ese sabor de la moby dick, no encontre una variedad parecida

Yes, very tasty indeed, the cut I have in flower now is bitter orange/lemon/pine and I have tasted another phenotype that was more sweet woody/earthy, liked it more.
What tastes/smells did you find?

Moby Dick:

fetch

Here are some Urban_Legends autos just shy of a month old, I started training them today, they have shown preflowers and are starting to stretch. Some photos pre/after lst (left Killer Mandarine, right Acid Kush):

fetch

fetch

fetch

Surreal V2 clones, waiting to gain a little size before putting to flower (one female that rooted only one clone and the male are already in flower for 3 days):

fetch

3 Kosher Kush plants, showed Mg deficiency very early, despite being in soil mix with dolomite and getting an epsom foliar, now look better (in the corner Gorilla auto seedling from Urban Legends also):

fetch

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
The ones on the floor look a bit too dark green, while the growtent ones look normal or a bit discoloured. Is it from the pics or what?
Also, hope you get on tho of those cal-mag deffs, as you know I had problems as well so ai understand what you going through. But take it slowly. Multiple half doses are better than adding maybe too much at a time, then none for a while. Micros sprays in veg are great way to fix deffs and keep plants satisfied but we need to take care and look ahead at the flowering period when we can't really spray them anymore. I am taking slow this time, and it seems to work for me.
Good luck, brother!

JustGrowing420

The ones on the floor look a bit too dark green, while the growtent ones look normal or a bit discoloured. Is it from the pics or what?
Also, hope you get on tho of those cal-mag deffs, as you know I had problems as well so ai understand what you going through. But take it slowly. Multiple half doses are better than adding maybe too much at a time, then none for a while. Micros sprays in veg are great way to fix deffs and keep plants satisfied but we need to take care and look ahead at the flowering period when we can't really spray them anymore. I am taking slow this time, and it seems to work for me.
Good luck, brother!

I think it is camera white balance with the led spectrum and out of the tent with flash they always seem shinier, autos under the light look like this also:

killer mandy-acid kush - Click image for larger version  Name:	killer mandy-acid kush 26 days.JPG Views:	0 Size:	85.0 KB ID:	17982229

The Kosher kush seedlings look a bit funky, with the mg stripes and the clones have a couple slightly discolored leaves from the rooting process but new growth after planting is lush green.
I think it is variety dependent too.

With dolomite lime/gypsum/ewc/kelp meal in soil mix I didn't run into micro-ca-mg since the first run where I didn't use amendments. At least not serious. A dose of biobizz calmag too every 2-3 feedings, more frequent for the plants under the led.
Deficiencies start in mid flowering slowly for me until now and in clones I keep in veg in very small pots for long periods.

El Quijote

Yes, very tasty indeed, the cut I have in flower now is bitter orange/lemon/pine and I have tasted another phenotype that was more sweet woody/earthy, liked it more.
What tastes/smells did you find?

Moby Dick:

fetch

Here are some Urban_Legends autos just shy of a month old, I started training them today, they have shown preflowers and are starting to stretch. Some photos pre/after lst (left Killer Mandarine, right Acid Kush):

fetch

fetch

fetch

Surreal V2 clones, waiting to gain a little size before putting to flower (one female that rooted only one clone and the male are already in flower for 3 days):

fetch

3 Kosher Kush plants, showed Mg deficiency very early, despite being in soil mix with dolomite and getting an epsom foliar, now look better (in the corner Gorilla auto seedling from Urban Legends also):

fetch

Yo la moby dick siempre la sembre en exterior 4 años seguidos siempre una semilla, es una de mis variedades favoritas,hay copias de otros bancos pero no son iguales, yo encontre siempre sabores parecidos de pino muy fuerte ,madera incienso,higado fuerte y algo de Limón, y con 1 año de curado es una delicia para mi lo mejor que tiene dinafen junto a la remo Chemo que es una pasada y extemadamente narcótica, solo una cosa de las moby dik en exterior son plantas de estructura indica las 3 veces y una de ellas más estructura sativa pero los mismos sabores, probastes alguna variedad parecida a esta?? Donde las compraste quiero ver si puedo conseguir algunas semillas? 🙏🙏

JustGrowing420

Yo la moby dick siempre la sembre en exterior 4 años seguidos siempre una semilla, es una de mis variedades favoritas,hay copias de otros bancos pero no son iguales, yo encontre siempre sabores parecidos de pino muy fuerte ,madera incienso,higado fuerte y algo de Limón, y con 1 año de curado es una delicia para mi lo mejor que tiene dinafen junto a la remo Chemo que es una pasada y extemadamente narcótica, solo una cosa de las moby dik en exterior son plantas de estructura indica las 3 veces y una de ellas más estructura sativa pero los mismos sabores, probastes alguna variedad parecida a esta?? Donde las compraste quiero ver si puedo conseguir algunas semillas? 🙏🙏

I bought them at the attitude, but I think it is out of stock now. Sorry I can't help you more, maybe search all other reputable seedbanks?
I flowered the only cut I kept so this will be last of moby dick for me too hehe, time for new stuff.

El Quijote

I bought them at the attitude, but I think it is out of stock now. Sorry I can't help you more, maybe search all other reputable seedbanks?
I flowered the only cut I kept so this will be last of moby dick for me too hehe, time for new stuff.
Escuche que la jack herrer se parece a la mobi dick, probé de sembrar jack herrer 3 años 2 años no germino y otro año cuando empezó la floración se murió la planta asin que no pude cultivarla

JustGrowing420

Escuche que la jack herrer se parece a la mobi dick, probé de sembrar jack herrer 3 años 2 años no germino y otro año cuando empezó la floración se murió la planta asin que no pude cultivarla

Smell descriptions sound similar but I have not grown it either, supposedly moby dick is haze x white widow and I think I read somewhere on here maybe, that in fact a jack herer was used instead of haze.

JustGrowing420

Harvested yesterday two more Panama Haze plants, at 1000 weeks, very pathetic condition but just glad plants finished finally after reveg in early flowering
Could have been better, could have been worse, early smoke tests are really promising and the smell and resin is there.
Now just to try them after drying properly.

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch