Diary Garden Life

JustGrowing420

Thanks guys, I am speechless.... Forgot some close ups of the buds

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

Time to enjoy some for breakfast :yummy:
High is not so narcotic as acid kush, although in potency these two along with the killer mandy are similar and top notch.
People cant imagine its an auto when they smoke it hehe

Fitzera

Thanks guys, I am speechless.... Forgot some close ups of the buds

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

Time to enjoy some for breakfast :yummy:
High is not so narcotic as acid kush, although in potency these two along with the killer mandy are similar and top notch.
People cant imagine its an auto when they smoke it hehe

It looks fantastic!!

JustGrowing420

It looks fantastic!!

It smokes fantastic too!! :D

This is the best I could do with the Headbangers in terms of photos, hope you get an idea, ............. you were right, some stretchy bitches hehe

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

Surrealv2

#3 just started on straight water

fetch

#6 I will harvest tomorrow before lights on

fetch

Golden Tigers, another new smell experience right here, will try to put it in words, wanna run the best of the 3 again, hopefully a bit better

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

JustGrowing420

You are in for a treat with them bro.. not that your short of a treat over there!:rtfo:

Hehe, thanks, I'm stessing a bit cause I only got clones from 3 of them to root so far and took more at start of flo. Hope they root.
Anyway pollen is waiting, Most probably during this week I impregnate them :D

Hehe, thanks, I'm stessing a bit cause I only got clones from 3 of them to root so far and took more at start of flo. Hope they root.
Anyway pollen is waiting, Most probably during this week I impregnate them :D

I regret tossing my HB#2!.. she was leggy and slightly loose but outrageously terpy.. I should have persisted..

Fingers crossed I hope they all root.. but you are are lucky man with the pollen!
I will hit my HB with C4 x c4DD pollen, im determined to..

JustGrowing420

I regret tossing my HB#2!.. she was leggy and slightly loose but outrageously terpy.. I should have persisted..

Fingers crossed I hope they all root.. but you are are lucky man with the pollen!
I will hit my HB with C4 x c4DD pollen, im determined to..

Sounds like the resulting cross will be some funky shit for sure :smoweed:

JustGrowing420

Another surreal down, 91 days for this one.

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

And small update on autos, damn monsters drink a lot, maybe small pot size with coco and hand watering don't go together :laughing:

Fighting Gorillaz 65 days, top cola leaves look like the got some led damage?

fetch

fetch

fetch

Killer Mandarine 65 days, what a beast of an auto

fetch

fetch

fetch

Mazarilla 55 days, very inviting semi old school skunky aroma on rubs, should start flowering any day

fetch

JustGrowing420

Fitzera thanks! It's really just genetics and following some golden rules for autos, nothing too complicated :good:

exploziv it is the equivalent of kung fu training in gardening dude :biglaugh:
I'll need you to come around more often with your humor now that the weather is starting to warm up. I wanna cut down on a/c costs. :D

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Thank you bro! Nobody called me "cool" in such a nice way before! I'd come and help you puff those buds, but i am not sure there would be enaugh to puff for both! Get more buckets!!! :joint:

JustGrowing420

Thank you bro! Nobody called me "cool" in such a nice way before! I'd come and help you puff those buds, but i am not sure there would be enaugh to puff for both! Get more buckets!!! :joint:

You see I'm always nice making undercover compliments like that.
I think there is enough to quench our thirst don't worry. As for the buckets I need a couple more for real :laughing:

Latest posts

Latest posts