What's new

Diary Garden Life

JustGrowing420

Surreal finishing, 2 and 5 with one more week to go, the other two a bit more, especially #3.

fetch

fetch

fetch?photoid=18069536.jpg

fetch

Some seedlings for next round, first two rows is ace (2x Thai A5, 1x Purple Haze23 A5, Malawi, Zamaldelica, bottom row is a friends haze hybrids, 1 ohaze x gorilla girl auto and 3 ohaze x afghan in the raw(regular).
Notice the really thin leaves ohaze x auto bottom left corner... interesting

fetch

JustGrowing420

Golden Tigers progressing, on same feed the first one is not ok, top leaves look burned but that happened when I fed them just water and then again bottom looks deficient at same time, confusing to me.
The other two seem pretty good, what can you do, I'll learn to feed them sometime :D

fetch

fetch

fetch

ohaze s1 also growing, 11/13 since 10 days or 2 weeks
fetch

Panama haze, a single seed, on a plant with a single banana (the only one after all that stress), why not, popped it, it looks like this now.
The seed I found on my favorite pheno so couldn't resist! Supercropped the top a bit and the side branches immediately shot out.

fetch

JustGrowing420

One of the prettiest plants I have grown, Surreal v2
fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

And autos on rocket fuel:

Mazarilla 40 days
fetch

Fighting Gorillaz 50 days
fetch

Killer Mandarine 50 days
fetch

:plant grow:

JustGrowing420

I had to take a 2nd look, she looks sooo similar to the sweet skunk x Haze I grew last year, same backdrop, same structure, same colours!

Awesome!

:wave:

This is Big Sur Holy Weed x Haze, BSHW is a mostly sativa variety as well so I guess in appearance at least it makes sense they could be pretty similar.
The color is truly mesmerizing, such a deep hue of purple/black, pink under the leaves....!

Chimera's SS x Incense Haze or something else? Very interesting too!

Fitzera

:wave:

This is Big Sur Holy Weed x Haze, BSHW is a mostly sativa variety as well so I guess in appearance at least it makes sense they could be pretty similar.
The color is truly mesmerizing, such a deep hue of purple/black, pink under the leaves....!

Chimera's SS x Incense Haze or something else? Very interesting too!

She is a beautiful plant JG. I should add BSHW to my list of things to aquire lol
Mine was from Peak but it leaned much more to the SS side.

JustGrowing420

She is a beautiful plant JG. I should add BSHW to my list of things to aquire lol
Mine was from Peak but it leaned much more to the SS side.

Thanks, I am more interested in the other side, I should add THH to my list but BSHW should be interesting too :D

Collected the pollen of the Headbanger males, one of them was pretty forsty!

Click image for larger version  Name:	headbanger male.JPG Views:	0 Size:	100.2 KB ID:	18075528

Dentex

Beautiful thread and work!Happy to follow along.

Those autos lookin super!Urban legends (and you)seem to know what they're doing .

bottom row is a friends haze hybrids, 1 ohaze x gorilla girl auto and 3 ohaze x afghan in the raw(regular).
Notice the really thin leaves ohaze x auto bottom left corner... interesting

Those caught my interest,curious how they will develop...

Cheers

JustGrowing420

Beautiful thread and work!Happy to follow along.

Those autos lookin super!Urban legends (and you)seem to know what they're doing .

Cheers

Hi and thanks!
Happy to have you along then ;)

Urban Legends sure seem to know what they are doing, me not so sure :biglaugh:
It's just as simple as good auto genetics and tried and true soil(less?) mix with at least 30% coco, opened a whole new world right there.
Really easy plants, as long as one has some common sense and this medium helps a ton.

Those caught my interest,curious how they will develop...

Come come let's watch them develop together hehe
Should be soon, I plan to flip them in 2-3 weeks max.

Cheers!

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
It depends on the timing, tho! Most prefer to burn them after the plants have finished flowering. So if you decide to wait a few more weeks on them, contact me and we burn them togheter then! I have a nice collection of lighters and gas burners to play with!

JustGrowing420

4 plants harvested and hanging since yesterday, 2x Kosher Kush (68 days) and 2x Surrealv2 (87 days)

Kosher Kush #1, deep earthy, new shoe, sweet poop smell, some of the stickiest resin I've encountered yet

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

Kosher Kush #2, pungent lemony kush goodness

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

Surrealv2 #2, tropical fruit, ammonia, wood, spicy

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

Surrealv2 #5, spicy orange/tangerine

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

Soil mix ready for the seedlings which should have been repotted yesterday.
After seeing what a mix with 30% coco can do on the autos, I decided to go with 50% coco in all my soil mixes from now on.

JustGrowing420

Fighting gorillaz auto was a heavy yielding one, 203 grams total dry, seriously impressed. Total from the autos I got around 630g from 300w of light (4 plants that occupied roughly 1x1m space in a 1.2x1.2 tent). Not bad at all.

These buds smell exactly like the glue on this, not similar, or reminiscent, 100% this:
tesa-4195-packaging-tape-pp-brown-50mm-66m.jpg

Last edited: